JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manga Club

+7
Sanji Wolfwood
sayWut
- The Rose -
BK-201
mageman603
Blazer
Metazoxan
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Manga Club - Page 2 Empty Re: Manga Club

Post by LunarLexal Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:59 pm

Metazoxan wrote:Magi is great it is one of my favorite manga right now. READ IT! As for one piece I haven't read it but it is one of those manga that the anime follows pretty well from what I hear so based off of that I'd say that it is great to. Plus it is a super popular manga so that has to say something right?

MrYoSo901 wrote:
go for magi instead of one piece. One piece is nice but to be honest if you start at the very beginning and read it through the end it gets kind of repetitive. Its not that noticeable compared to how bleach is but when you've read enough chapter you'll eventually notice it. There's also so much "power of friendship" in one piece and TBH after reading fairy tail i got tired of that kind of thing. Magi is different from that, there's a lot of twists and stuff happening while the story progresses, but IMO its a little bit overdone that you'll eventually expect that some twist will happen every couple of chapters.

Also i recommended this manga before the old forum got nuked but go read Onani Master Kurosawa or Molester man if you're looking for manga's that doesn't stretch very long but still an enjoyable read.
So, a definite yes for Magi, and a maybe on One Piece. Alright, thanks. I'll be sure to check them out.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanji Wolfwood Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:04 pm

Read the first eleven volumes of Monster, falling in love with the series all over again. Absolutely love it. I'll be getting around to reading Fairy Tail for the club discussion later today/tomorrow.
Sanji Wolfwood
Sanji Wolfwood
Lab Member

Male Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:05 pm

Sanji Wolfwood wrote:Read the first eleven volumes of Monster, falling in love with the series all over again. Absolutely love it. I'll be getting around to reading Fairy Tail for the club discussion later today/tomorrow.

Good. Don't forget railgun as well.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:29 am

Meta, you need to send me an updated members list if you want your club badges added. The badge is already in the system, I just need to know who's still in the club after the forum switch.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanji Wolfwood Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:17 pm

Metazoxan wrote:
Sanji Wolfwood wrote:Read the first eleven volumes of Monster, falling in love with the series all over again. Absolutely love it. I'll be getting around to reading Fairy Tail for the club discussion later today/tomorrow.

Good. Don't forget railgun as well.

I don't know about Railgun. I'm not oppose to reading it or anything but since I wasn't around the first time it means I have to read over twenty chapters just to get caught up. It's hard to get myself in the mood to do that honestly.

Sporadic wrote:Meta, you need to send me an updated members list if you want your club badges added. The badge is already in the system, I just need to know who's still in the club after the forum switch.

The list in the OP is accurate, all the active members are colored if I recall correctly.
Sanji Wolfwood
Sanji Wolfwood
Lab Member

Male Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:48 pm

Sporadic wrote:Meta, you need to send me an updated members list if you want your club badges added. The badge is already in the system, I just need to know who's still in the club after the forum switch.

I'm still trying to sort out who is definitely not here but all the colored names are confirmed so do them for now. I'm leaving the other names on unless any are confirmed gone for good.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by sayWut Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:31 am

Haven't been active much lately, but I do plan on being more active now
sayWut
sayWut
BiriBiri Manager
BiriBiri Manager

Male Posts : 151
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:05 am

We don't have thread for what manga you're reading besides this one right?

Well I picked up Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou ^.^ quite comical.
It is more of a mature manga (not hentai) so be warned before reading. Still a good one so far though.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by MrYoSo901 Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:22 am

Blazer wrote:We don't have thread for what manga you're reading besides this one right?

It is more of a mature manga (not hentai) so be warned before reading. Still a good one so far though.

have you seen the comic strips that the series was based on?
MrYoSo901
MrYoSo901
Shinigami

The Anime Cafe Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:33 am

Surprised I don't believe so.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrYoSo901 Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:59 am

MrYoSo901
MrYoSo901
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:23 am

Blazer wrote:We don't have thread for what manga you're reading besides this one right?

Yeah this is mean to be more for general discussion. If you want to review a manga I made a review thread and if you want a focused discussion I made two threads for manga we are slowly discussing right now.
I'm glad he made it into a proper series. The idea is an interesting one and needs a proper story. I would love it if this became an anime
Spoiler:
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrYoSo901 Sat May 04, 2013 12:10 am

mmmmmm.....

anyone of you guys interested in softcore wincest? i was searching for manga's similar to aki sora and i stumbled upon this one...

http://mangafox.me/manga/rika/

also check out one punch man
http://mangafox.me/manga/onepunch_man/

its about an overpowered main character that defeats every villain he meets with a single punch.
MrYoSo901
MrYoSo901
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sai Sat May 04, 2013 11:56 am

MrYoSo901 wrote:mmmmmm.....

anyone of you guys interested in softcore wincest? i was searching for manga's similar to aki sora and i stumbled upon this one...

http://mangafox.me/manga/rika/

also check out one punch man
http://mangafox.me/manga/onepunch_man/

its about an overpowered main character that defeats every villain he meets with a single punch.

the first chapter of Rika left quite an impression..... mainly your a massive weir-do who likes incest, and utter respect for you outrageous choice of manga. ill continue reading until the latest chapter, then ill begin one punch man that looks far more appealing even with the whole... on punch... thing...
Sai
Sai
Academy Student

Male Posts : 17
The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Sat May 04, 2013 1:56 pm

Okay if anyone is still interested in the manga club at all I made a group for it in the DTR forums. Feel free to join. Also due to the new group system the manga club has it's own section so you can freely make threads to discuss manga you are currently reading. So that should make discussing manga much easier. Please feel free to join.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sat May 04, 2013 6:48 pm

I always read the new manga chapters really early in the morning before going to work or school...which causes me to forget to post about it T.T
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Sat May 04, 2013 7:08 pm

Blazer wrote:I always read the new manga chapters really early in the morning before going to work or school...which causes me to forget to post about it T.T

Well with the new club only section we could make a thread just for that manga and you could favorite it. That should help. BTW if anyone is unsure of how to find the club on the new forum or signing up let me know.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2