JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

+9
MrYoSo901
Jayvon
Shadow_Links
plantkingman
LunarLexal
Pando
Ovyda
Sporadic
Bato
13 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Jayvon Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:48 pm

^I'm guessing scissors makes his Nen really sharp but I cant come up with anything for paper. What do you think it does?
Jayvon
Jayvon
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 197
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunter x Hunter(2011) discussion thread

Post by Pando Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:16 pm

No clue, I've been wondering about that for a while, but it's hard to say.
Pando
Pando
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 185
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:10 pm

Jayvon wrote:I cant wait till Gon and Killua fight the bomber team and I hope Killiua finally uses his lightning technique.

I still don't think that the bomber crew should be so hyped up. In my opinion I really don't think they should be that much of a problem. Sure, there's that "Little Flower" ability, but he has to touch you and say "Bomber" in order to set it. I don't think that will be much of a problem in a fast-paced battle. (Or is the Little flower ability the instantaneous explosion he makes? I think that that's the only problem with these guys. The Nen-bomb shouldn't be that big of a deal unless he somehow planted it on him.)

Pando wrote:And Gon's paper and scissors...

That would be something to see, considering how powerful the rock is.

Jayvon wrote:^I'm guessing scissors makes his Nen really sharp but I cant come up with anything for paper. What do you think it does?

Well, let's think of what the paper does. The paper "covers" the rock (is that just me, or is that universal?) so I'm guessing that it has something to do with "covering" him, to help with his defense. Some sort of super-shield. In rock-paper-scissors, paper beats rock. So, in order for that to apply to his techniques as well, it'll have to be some sort of powerful defense. Just a theory.

Hope any of that made sense.

Edit:
Now that I think about it, Scissors may be some way to by-pass the "Paper defense".
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayvon Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:02 pm

^Wow nice deductive skills thinking of his techniques as the actual game itself never crossed my mind. But the only reason I can't wait to see them fight the bombers was because the guy in the green was acting very cautious of them, and warning Gon's team even after he saw Gon go all out. Wich means that they must be strong.
Jayvon
Jayvon
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Links Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:01 am

Its so interesting to see you guessing at Gon's techniques. Wish i could join, but i've seen the old anime and read the manga...
Shadow_Links
Shadow_Links
Shinigami

Male Posts : 142
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:37 am

Why don't you watch the new one?
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:44 pm

Jayvon wrote:^Wow nice deductive skills thinking of his techniques as the actual game itself never crossed my mind. But the only reason I can't wait to see them fight the bombers was because the guy in the green was acting very cautious of them, and warning Gon's team even after he saw Gon go all out. Wich means that they must be strong.
Thanks!

Yeah, it's just that I hate it when someone who has techniques that don't seem very strong, turns out to be a real pain in the neck and is actually incredibly powerful, that's all. I'm actually looking forward to their fight. It'll be some nice action.

Shadow_Links wrote:Its so interesting to see you guessing at Gon's techniques. Wish i could join, but i've seen the old anime and read the manga...

I don't see any reason why you can't join in, as long as you don't talk about anything that hasn't happened yet.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Links Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:47 pm

Ovyda wrote:Why don't you watch the new one?
I am watching it.

LunarLexal wrote:I don't see any reason why you can't join in, as long as you don't talk about anything that hasn't happened yet.
It so hard not to, lol. I'll try not to hint at things.
Shadow_Links
Shadow_Links
Shinigami

Male Posts : 142
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayvon Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:21 pm

Hunter x Hunter is a very good anime. The only anime that can go up against it is One Peice. I hope they air it for a really long time. It's so unique, it's the first time I'e heard of sombody fighting with a fishing pole. This shit is BADASS
Jayvon
Jayvon
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:39 pm

Jayvon wrote:Hunter x Hunter is a very good anime. The only anime that can go up against it is One Peice. I hope they air it for a really long time. It's so unique, it's the first time I'e heard of sombody fighting with a fishing pole. This shit is BADASS

Imo its not even close to One Piece. Naruto is the closest for me if you ignore the fillers.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayvon Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:45 am

Bato wrote:
Jayvon wrote:Hunter x Hunter is a very good anime. The only anime that can go up against it is One Peice. I hope they air it for a really long time. It's so unique, it's the first time I'e heard of sombody fighting with a fishing pole. This shit is BADASS

Imo its not even close to One Piece. Naruto is the closest for me if you ignore the fillers.

Edit: Just realized your only on ep. 117 I think some of the stuff mentioned below might be spoilers for you.

Spoiler:
Jayvon
Jayvon
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:14 am

If its beyond 117 then yes Razz
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayvon Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:46 am

You can read it once you've reached episode 175 Lol.
Jayvon
Jayvon
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:23 pm

Okay. Gimme 2 weeks or something
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayvon Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:41 am

O my god this is just wrong and they had this scary ass music playing in the background. Sad

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Jayvon
Jayvon
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Pando Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:40 pm

Haha that was shocking, I was totally not expecting that, big wtf moment.

But damn Gon's one thickheaded reckless motherfucker.... going against someone who's way stronger than him like that. We'll see what happens next week, but I'm sure it'll be awesome.
Pando
Pando
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:28 pm

Thats why i love Gon lol. For being so reckless. Killua was also awesome with his jojo and Bisky was scary :'(
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:56 pm

@ Bisky:
Spoiler:

@ Gon vs. Bomber:
Spoiler:

@ Killua
Spoiler:
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayvon Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:29 pm

You guys don't realize that Gon and Killua weren't using their full strength they are all toying with them. It's all a part of their plan. You should have noticed how low Gon's aura is, he's bearly even trying.
Jayvon
Jayvon
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Pando Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:32 pm

Yeah I can tell, his aura is nothing compared to when they were playing against Razor. He's up to something....
Pando
Pando
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:34 pm

Machos... Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:30 am

Pando wrote:Yeah I can tell, his aura is nothing compared to when they were playing against Razor. He's up to something....

Obviously. But thats because they can not beat the bomber with power alone. This guy is really dangerous.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Pando Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:12 pm

I honestly underestimated the bomber, I knew he was strong, but not as strong as he is.
Pando
Pando
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:54 pm

I don't know guys, there could be plenty other reasons why his aura isn't as big. Like, he might have spent too much during training? Just saying for the sake of conversation. If there is a reason, it's likely to be because he's holding back.

Pando wrote:I honestly underestimated the bomber, I knew he was strong, but not as strong as he is.
I did as well, so you're not alone on this.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylespol Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:37 pm

I love how Hisoka gets boners when gon fights, truly amazing!
Mylespol
Mylespol
Bronze Saint

Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next