JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Ranks

+22
JAMSM
Colme
Shogun13
plantkingman
DemonEyesJoe
LunarLexal
johnstang2
Valvatorez
Wampa
Leoster
Tomoyo's Angel
Blazer
Kusanagi
Paper Tiger
Hikikomori
Severus
Natsuru-san
L3GION
blaze1514
Androgynous
Sporadic
Metazoxan
26 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

New Ranks - Page 5 Empty Re: New Ranks

Post by Colme Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:34 am

Shogun13 wrote:Guys, chill. Just because you suggest it doesn't mean it is law. This is a benevolent monarchy with a council of lords. I'm sorry but it comes down to that. Came down to that before, came down to that now, will come down to that after we move to the new site.

Is something going on I'm not aware of? It doesn't really matter to me what the ranks are, I was just popping in. Razz
Colme
Colme
Bronze Saint

The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Potato Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:28 am

Sporadic wrote:
Spoiler:

What happened ask admin for a custom rank?

Last edited by Crazy Potato on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Crazy Potato
Crazy Potato
Designer
Designer

Male Posts : 278
The Anime Cafe Designing Club Film Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Safko Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:25 am

That's where 10k comes in.
Safko
Safko
Bronze Saint

Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathfire123 Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:35 am

Sporadic wrote:

Dude, you gotta calm down and remember this is a temp forum. These ranks probably won't even carry over to the new site. This is supposed to be for fun lol

When it comes to spamming, there is no fun for meta, it is all business.

Deathfire123
Deathfire123
Silver Saint

The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathfire123 Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:38 am

Shogun13 wrote:
Colme wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:I agree that other anime would be more interesting but Spor's justification for so much Bleach was "Everyone recognizes it" so I was just suggesting a more varied selection of well known titles and series.

I hear ya, but we're on the internet, it would take someone literally less than a minute to look up their new rank if they were interested.
There is an error with your logic.
https://www.google.com/search?q=lab+member&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
https://www.google.com/search?q=gillian&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
I don't think you work for a lab or people are getting their name changed to gillian :p.
Guys, chill. Just because you suggest it doesn't mean it is law. This is a benevolent monarchy with a council of lords. I'm sorry but it comes down to that. Came down to that before, came down to that now, will come down to that after we move to the new site.

That part has been debatable with a few obvious examples in the past.
Deathfire123
Deathfire123
Silver Saint

The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Shogun13 Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:47 am

Deathfire123 wrote:
Shogun13 wrote:
Colme wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:I agree that other anime would be more interesting but Spor's justification for so much Bleach was "Everyone recognizes it" so I was just suggesting a more varied selection of well known titles and series.

I hear ya, but we're on the internet, it would take someone literally less than a minute to look up their new rank if they were interested.
There is an error with your logic.
https://www.google.com/search?q=lab+member&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
https://www.google.com/search?q=gillian&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
I don't think you work for a lab or people are getting their name changed to gillian :p.
Guys, chill. Just because you suggest it doesn't mean it is law. This is a benevolent monarchy with a council of lords. I'm sorry but it comes down to that. Came down to that before, came down to that now, will come down to that after we move to the new site.

That part has been debatable with a few obvious examples in the past.

Maybe with wolfe you could argue about a unhelpful admin (otherwise they've been downright inert in the community), but other than that, it's just been a bunch of angry and irrational lords wrecking shit every once in a while. Not that odd in a monarchy to have a couple bad lords causing issues.
Shogun13
Shogun13
Philosopher's Stone
Philosopher's Stone

Male Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Colme Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:20 am

Shogun13 wrote:Maybe with Wolfe you could argue about a unhelpful admin (otherwise they've been downright inert in the community), but other than that, it's just been a bunch of angry and irrational lords wrecking shit every once in a while. Not that odd in a monarchy to have a couple bad lords causing issues.

My brethren I ask of you, would you let this petty bourgeois demand your respect? It is we who toiled in raising this community from the ground who truly possess it, and now this... this... Shogun! He would have us return to the feudal days of lords and masters. No my comrades there is only forward, forward towards the inviting spectre that looms over waiting to embrace us!

Colme
Colme
Bronze Saint

The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMSM Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:24 am

eh... Let's just agree to it and then

>If it gets bad, we go all french revolution on him<
JAMSM
JAMSM
Silver Saint