JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Manga of The Month Discussion #6

+2
sayWut
Metazoxan
6 posters

Go down

Choose which two manga you want to discuss (Three votes per voter)

The Manga of The Month Discussion #6 I_vote_lcap19%The Manga of The Month Discussion #6 I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 5 ]
The Manga of The Month Discussion #6 I_vote_lcap15%The Manga of The Month Discussion #6 I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 4 ]
The Manga of The Month Discussion #6 I_vote_lcap4%The Manga of The Month Discussion #6 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
The Manga of The Month Discussion #6 I_vote_lcap0%The Manga of The Month Discussion #6 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Manga of The Month Discussion #6 I_vote_lcap19%The Manga of The Month Discussion #6 I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 5 ]
The Manga of The Month Discussion #6 I_vote_lcap8%The Manga of The Month Discussion #6 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
The Manga of The Month Discussion #6 I_vote_lcap15%The Manga of The Month Discussion #6 I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 4 ]
The Manga of The Month Discussion #6 I_vote_lcap4%The Manga of The Month Discussion #6 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
The Manga of The Month Discussion #6 I_vote_lcap8%The Manga of The Month Discussion #6 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 26

The Manga of The Month Discussion #6 Empty The Manga of The Month Discussion #6

Post by Metazoxan Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:05 am

[SIZE="5"]The Manga of The Month Discussion #5[/SIZE]
The Manga of The Month Discussion #6 Rlxsu9

Welcome to the fourth manga of the month event. Whether you are a member of the manga club or you just clicked out of curiosity I invite you to join this event. As said before I have made even more changes to the event to make it more enjoyable.

[SIZE="4"]Nomination descriptions [/SIZE] ( read here for descriptions on all manga in poll)
Spoiler:
[SIZE="5"]Manga of the Month[/SIZE]

Actual discussion will take place in the manga club.

Voting

Use the poll located above. If you wanted to vote for a manga not included in the poll you may also nominate it for the next poll.

Instructions (New rules in red)

1. The two manga with the highest votes will be the winners. If a manga you voted for was not among the winners you are still expected to participate. (Seriously one of the two manga MUST be worth a look)
  2. Please don't bother voting if you have no intention to discuss said manga. This poll is to find a manga people want to discuss not a popularity poll.
  3. If you want to change your vote say so in the thread and I'll keep track. When time comes to choose I'll factor your changes into the poll results to find the winner.
  4. Each person will be allowed three votes to use on three different manga and you must use all three. (NOTE: voters will place their votes into a poll of 10 predetermined manga)
  5. If you want to change your vote say so in the thread and I'll keep track. When time comes to choose I'll factor your changes into the poll results to find the winner.
  6. Any manga in the poll will have a complete (Or as complete as possible if series is ongoing) source! if the series is one of those series that no one seems to want to do properly and only has a few chapters or has gaps it will not be accepted as a nomination. This is simply so that all members will be able to read it properly.

7. Any manga in the poll will have at least 4 volumes or at least 16 chapters (Thus 4 chapters a week minimum). But if something falls under this requirement you can request that is be discussed as a side activity. We can do something like discuss the first chapter just to introduce the new series to people this will have to be discussed.
  8. just to make things clear you aren't required to read the entire manga. Assigned reading will not become really long for long manga. If a volume a week only gets through 10% of the manga then the manga will be put back up on the poll and if enough members wish to continue discussion of said manga they may vote for it again.
  9. Discussion for this manga will last until at least the end of the month.
  10. A link to a summary as well as a link to read it online will be provided for those who haven't read the manga or did but can't remember.

NOTE: Due to recent events this was moved from the other thread. If you voted before please revote now.

Last edited by Metazoxan on Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

The Manga of The Month Discussion #6 Empty Re: The Manga of The Month Discussion #6

Post by sayWut Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:14 am

to do a new vote or re-vote another manga... which to chose!
sayWut
sayWut
BiriBiri Manager
BiriBiri Manager

Male Posts : 151
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

The Manga of The Month Discussion #6 Empty Re: The Manga of The Month Discussion #6

Post by Metazoxan Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:19 pm

sayWut wrote:to do a new vote or re-vote another manga... which to chose!

Well you have three votes to use so feel free to use them as you see fit
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:39 pm

BTW SUPER-DREADNOUGHT GIRL and Ichigo 100% are the only manga on the poll that are completed. So if you want to vote for something that actually has an ending already those are your picks. But Ichigo 100% has over 100 chapters so it will have to be re-voted at least a couple times to get through within the club.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by mageman603 Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:02 pm

what do you mean three votes? I can only vote once...
mageman603
mageman603
Lab Member

Male Posts : 50
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:12 pm

mageman603 wrote:what do you mean three votes? I can only vote once...

Did you hit submit? You don't submit them one at a time you select all three and then submit.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:23 pm

Unfortunately polls here don't seem to allow me to view the voters so I can't tell who voted. So would those who voted mind saying so so that I can tell if any active members haven't voted yet?
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by mageman603 Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:32 pm

I've voted
mageman603
mageman603
Lab Member

The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by mageman603 Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:33 pm

oh...yeah I clicked submit with only one...crap...I didn't know that
mageman603
mageman603
Lab Member

The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dcmac Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:34 pm

I've voted already.
Dcmac
Dcmac
Gillian

Male Posts : 74
Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:21 pm

Dcmac wrote:I've voted already.

I don't see your name on the member list. Did you change your name during the shift or are you new and would you like to join?
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dcmac Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:38 pm

Metazoxan wrote:

I don't see your name on the member list. Did you change your name during the shift or are you new and would you like to join?

Yeah I changed my name. I'm Moses.
Dcmac
Dcmac
Gillian

Male Posts : 74
Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:53 pm

Dcmac wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:

Yeah I changed my name. I'm Moses.

Now see I told everyone is the main thread to let me know about name changes so that I could update the member list. If you know anyone else on the member list that is here but changed their name tell them to let me know.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanji Wolfwood Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:37 am

Voted.
Sanji Wolfwood
Sanji Wolfwood
Lab Member

Male Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:10 pm

Would everyone be okay withme calling the vote on Sunday? I wanted to make sure I gave everyone plenty of time given all the mess caused by the move but is Sunday enough or does anyone think we should wait a little more?
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by BK-201 Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:35 pm

Sunday is fine with me
BK-201
BK-201
Shinigami

Male Posts : 247
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club Film Club i4Japan The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:30 am

Okay so today is the last day for voting. Again I can't tell who has actually voted on this poll so if anyone thinks there is someone who still hasn't voted could you please inform them to do so?
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:56 pm

Okay I know I said it was ending sunday but since there was a 3 way tie I decided to let it run a little longer (PLus with everything going on some people might just be moving a little slow). So To break the tie I'm going to do what the Nyanuary thread did. One person who voted for each needs to step forward and pick a number between 1 and 1000. Also could someone give me a link to that random number site that was used? That will decide the second winner. Alternatively if anyone knows a club member who hasn't voted tell them to do so to break the tie.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:13 am

Okay someone voted so Railgun and Fairy tail are the winners. I will set up their threads later and we will finally begin.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:14 pm

Okay threads are up. BTW I thought I heard something about giving presidents the ability to email all members at once. Was that a real possibility?
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down