JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High School DxD New Sequel Anime's Teaser Posted

+2
Valvatorez
Sir Maddy
6 posters

Go down

High School DxD New Sequel Anime's Teaser Posted Empty High School DxD New Sequel Anime's Teaser Posted

Post by Sir Maddy Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:57 pm

A 30-second teaser video for High School DxD New, the second season of the High School DxD anime, aired in Japan on Thursday. Voice actor Yuuki Kaji narrates the video as the lead character Issei Hyōdō. The main cast and staff are returning for the second season, which will premiere in July.

The new season was announced with the 13th light novel volume, which shipped last September. Ichiei Ishibumi's original light novel series centers around Issei Hyōdō, a dim-witted, lecherous second-year high school student who is killed by a girl on his first date ever. Issei is reincarnated as a devil, and from that day forward, he serves as an underling of Riasu (Yōko Hikasa), a high-level devil who is also the prettiest girl on Issei's campus.

For the second season, Risa Taneda (From the New World's Saki, Oreshura's Kaoru, Say, "I Love You".'s Asami) will play Zenobia, Maaya Uchida (Yuruyuri's Mari, Vividred Operation's Rei) will play Irina Shidō, and Haruka Yamazaki (Hayate the Combat Butler's Ruka, Vividred Operation's Mizuha) will play Aika Kiriyū.

Tetsuya Yanagisawa directed the first season at the anime studio TNK with scriptwriter Takao Yoshioka and character designer Junji Goto.

The first season premiered in Japan on last year, and Funimation licensed that season for North America for streaming and home video.

Source: ANN
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

High School DxD New Sequel Anime's Teaser Posted Empty Re: High School DxD New Sequel Anime's Teaser Posted

Post by Valvatorez Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:02 pm

Well, I figured out 2 things from this:

1. He's gonna get it in
2. The slimes.... THEY MAY HAVE RETURNED!

High School DxD New Sequel Anime's Teaser Posted Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSZ8CKh6KKw-02_YI_YbNRgipU6hT7mcOck2T5qn9wWPOGhTZwYA
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

High School DxD New Sequel Anime's Teaser Posted Empty Re: High School DxD New Sequel Anime's Teaser Posted

Post by Sir Maddy Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:42 pm

SliSli lives on!
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:04 pm

I noticed slisli's return is a possibility too and also I noticed it looks like this season is going to be even more ecchier than the last. Smile
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:03 pm

If you only knew
(read the light novels)
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:44 am

Hahahaha I no longer read manga however I've been more and more tempted to start reading it again. ^-^
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:01 am

Natsuru-san wrote:Hahahaha I no longer read manga however I've been more and more tempted to start reading it again. ^-^

He said light novels not manga. But why don't you read manga?
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:10 am

Oh guess there would be a difference there. "Maybe" I should give a light novel a chance then however I don't read books either. The only books I truly cared to read were a few Mags such as NP (R.I.P.) and others such as SJ. (All of which either got canceled or went to digital only. -_- ) The reason why I stopped reading manga is because when SJ went to digital only it hurt my eyes to read manga online and well, not like I can afford to read it. I sure did miss reading the paper version of SJ. I guess I just lost interest to be honest but I have been wanting to start back up again.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:15 am

Natsuru-san wrote:Oh guess there would be a difference there. "Maybe" I should give a light novel a chance then however I don't read books either. The only books I truly cared to read were a few Mags such as NP (R.I.P.) and others such as SJ. (All of which either got canceled or went to digital only. -_- ) The reason why I stopped reading manga is because when SJ went to digital only it hurt my eyes to read manga online and well, not like I can afford to read it. I sure did miss reading the paper version of SJ. I guess I just lost interest to be honest but I have been wanting to start back up again.

Try using the google chrome extension Allmangareader. It loads up the entire chapter so you can just scroll down and read it. It also has a bunch of other features that make reading manga online great. It might help you get back into it.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:28 am

Metazoxan wrote:
Natsuru-san wrote:Oh guess there would be a difference there. "Maybe" I should give a light novel a chance then however I don't read books either. The only books I truly cared to read were a few Mags such as NP (R.I.P.) and others such as SJ. (All of which either got canceled or went to digital only. -_- ) The reason why I stopped reading manga is because when SJ went to digital only it hurt my eyes to read manga online and well, not like I can afford to read it. I sure did miss reading the paper version of SJ. I guess I just lost interest to be honest but I have been wanting to start back up again.

Try using the google chrome extension Allmangareader. It loads up the entire chapter so you can just scroll down and read it. It also has a bunch of other features that make reading manga online great. It might help you get back into it.
SJ had a get up that let you scroll through the pages as if it were a real book which is good enough for me but the prob here is reading manga online hurts my eyes after a while of reading it. I could read for hrs with a paper version of SJ but only about an hr or so before my eyes are really strained badly and I get a headache. I didn't get a headache with the paper version and the eye strain wasn't as bad as with the online version. I'm not the type who likes to read something or play something and have to take a break, I prefer not to take a break till I'm finished doing what I want to read/play. This is also why I prefer paper books vs. online books, because it's not good for my eyes let alone the rest of the world's eyes.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by plantkingman Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:42 pm

I've been waiting for the second season to come out! I enjoyed the first season and I don't mean the ecchi and pervy scenes.
plantkingman
plantkingman
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down