JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High School Of The Dead Season 2 Coming Soon!

+4
Blazer
bedheadred
Bato
Jayvon
8 posters

Go down

High School Of The Dead Season 2 Coming Soon! Empty High School Of The Dead Season 2 Coming Soon!

Post by Jayvon Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:13 pm

High School Of The Dead Season 2 Coming Soon! Banner10

The new HOTD season will be coming out sometime in spring 2013.
http://hsofthedead.com/highschool-of-the-dead-season-2-returns-2013/

Last edited by Jayvon on Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayvon
Jayvon
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 197
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

High School Of The Dead Season 2 Coming Soon! Empty Re: High School Of The Dead Season 2 Coming Soon!

Post by Bato Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:20 pm

''Fans of the series never gave up hope, and it looks like that hope will finally pay off this year!''

Not me. I only watched this recently ;D
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852

Back to top Go down

High School Of The Dead Season 2 Coming Soon! Empty Re: High School Of The Dead Season 2 Coming Soon!

Post by bedheadred Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:26 pm

I hate to be the bubble burster, but yes the manga is continuing starting 2013, but there is no official word when or if the anime will continue.
bedheadred
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Female Posts : 426
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayvon Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:31 pm

bedheadred wrote:I hate to be the bubble burster, but yes the manga is continuing starting 2013, but there is no official word when or if the anime will continue.

That's extremely saddening might as well jump of the balcony now. Sad
Jayvon
Jayvon
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by bedheadred Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:40 pm

Jayvon wrote:
bedheadred wrote:I hate to be the bubble burster, but yes the manga is continuing starting 2013, but there is no official word when or if the anime will continue.

I'm sorry dear. I just don't want anyone to be misinformed. Many of the people involved in the anime have suggested it will be continued, but not officially. When I hear anything about official releases and dates, I will let you know.
bedheadred
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Female Posts : 426
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:47 pm

bedheadred wrote:
Jayvon wrote:

I'm sorry dear. I just don't want anyone to be misinformed. Many of the people involved in the anime have suggested it will be continued, but not officially. When I hear anything about official releases and dates, I will let you know.

:3 thanks Red <3
Can't wait for the manga contiuation! need moar Saeko!!!!
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:42 pm

Jayvon wrote:

You might wanna wait with that for a while. Im pretty sure there will be a season 2. Knowing Japans love for ecchi.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:32 pm

Bato wrote:
Jayvon wrote:

You might wanna wait with that for a while. Im pretty sure there will be a season 2. Knowing the majority of the worlds love for ecchi.

Fixed that for you.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:53 pm

But it depents on how much Japan wants it
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:05 pm

Bato wrote:But it depents on how much Japan wants it
True true..
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by plantkingman Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:10 pm

I was wondering when season 2 would be coming out. I've heard about the buzz of a season 2 but no one knew when it would be coming out.
plantkingman
plantkingman
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:14 am

Season 2 won't be out for a couple of years.
Wait until the source material rises.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:45 am

thanks, i was going to point that out, it does suck to have our hopes up lol
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleb_K Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:21 am

It will probably be over a year, but I doubt a couple of years. I don't know exactly how they do it in Japan, but in the U.S. and Britain, a lot of series actually air the first episode midway through recording a season, same for American cartoons. I know cartoons take a while longer, but if the series gives the manga some time to build momentum and give them story to work with, it is possible to have the series out right before or after the manga has finished. I don't honestly know if they are going to do it like that, them may be like HBO is, and create it all ahead of time, and use the time where the season airs to plan what to do next, and get started wit that. Plus with the kind of demand that HOTD gets, they will probably want to get everything going as soon as possible, the faster they get it out there the more money that can make before tie initial buzz dies down again. Then again this is all just my thoughts and speculation lol.
Kaleb_K
Kaleb_K
Gillian

Male Posts : 86
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down