JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High School DxD New Anime Season Slated for July

3 posters

Go down

High School DxD New Anime Season Slated for July Empty High School DxD New Anime Season Slated for July

Post by Keiichi Morisato Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 pm

YES!

Via Anime News Network

On Friday, the official Twitter account for the High School DxD anime posted a photo of the franchise's Anime Contents Expo booth that revealed that the "anticipated" High School DxD New season will premiere in July.

The new season was announced with the 13th light novel volume, which shipped last September. Ichiei Ishibumi's original light novel series centers around Issei Hyōdō, a dim-witted, lecherous second-year high school student who is killed by a girl on his first date ever. Issei (Yuuki Kaji) is reincarnated as a devil, and from that day forward, he serves as an underling of Riasu (Yōko Hikasa), a high-level devil who is also the prettiest girl on Issei's campus.

July cant come soon enough!
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

High School DxD New Anime Season Slated for July Empty Re: High School DxD New Anime Season Slated for July

Post by Sporadic Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:03 pm

I know this actually made it official but everyone was guessing it would start in the summer season. With all the clues they've been dropping lately.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

High School DxD New Anime Season Slated for July Empty Re: High School DxD New Anime Season Slated for July

Post by Sir Maddy Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:45 pm

I fucking called it.
I knew it would be slated for the summer.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down