JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3rd Madoka Magica Film's Summer Listing Error

3 posters

Go down

3rd Madoka Magica Film's Summer Listing Error Empty 3rd Madoka Magica Film's Summer Listing Error

Post by Sir Maddy Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:58 am

3rd Madoka Magica Film's Summer Listing Error Ff31df9639220b20220b43519b1799bb

The editors of Takarajima's men's fashion magazine Smart reported on Tuesday that they made an error in its April issue. Its feature on Puella Magi Madoka Magica listed Gekijō-ban Mahō Shōjo Madoka Magica Shinpen: Hangyaku no Monogatari (Puella Magi Madoka Magica New Feature: Rebellion) as opening this summer. The editors say that the feature should have said that the third Madoka Magica film is "scheduled to open in 2013."

Source: ANN

Now cry everyone.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

3rd Madoka Magica Film's Summer Listing Error Empty Re: 3rd Madoka Magica Film's Summer Listing Error

Post by Natsuru-san Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:31 pm

BAAAA!!! BAKA! >:( Stpid friggin. Are they kidding us!? We KNOW It's schedualed for 2013. The trailer in the theater for the 3rd movie already said so! What was the F'n point!? I smell a conspiracy. I bet it's still for summer but the higher ups found out they leaked it so hence the retraction.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

3rd Madoka Magica Film's Summer Listing Error Empty Re: 3rd Madoka Magica Film's Summer Listing Error

Post by Belsfir Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:45 am

Saw this on Walpurgischan... And it was such a let down Sad
Belsfir
Belsfir
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 138
Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down