JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madoka Magica Movie Part 3 gets a premiere date

5 posters

Go down

Madoka Magica Movie Part 3 gets a premiere date Empty Madoka Magica Movie Part 3 gets a premiere date

Post by BK-201 Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:45 am

Ending complete: Madoka's third film gets a premiere date
The Puella Magi movie trilogy comes to an end.

Salvador G-Rodiles, Associate Editor
17 hours ago - 4:00 PM on 02.23.2013

Madoka Magica Movie Part 3 gets a premiere date 28039-madoka_third_movie_air_date_header

As Kyubey's massive contract spree comes to a close, a new listing appears in the form of the ultimate closure for becoming a Puella Magi. In accordance to this new piece of information, the final part of the Madoka Magica movie trilogy is coming to Japanese theaters during the summer of 2013.

The best part is that we are going to be in for a treat, since Shaft is using their special creativity to shove original movie quality animation into our eyes.

If Aniplex is thinking what I'm thinking, their contract with Kyubey has yet to be complete, so there's a chance that might air the final movie in certain theaters across the US. Of course, the same could apply to the hard working people that showed the first two movies in the other selected regions of the world.

For now, the premise of Madoka Magica the Movie Part III: Rebellion remains unknown, but knowing how these things work, the contract will become more clear during the next few months. Once summer is around the corner, let's give our wish to Kyubey, so that we can all experience the final movie in theaters as well.

[via Crunchyroll, image by uousa]
Read more at http://www.japanator.com/ending-complete-madoka-s-third-film-gets-a-premiere-date-28039.phtml#sOOCFHUCFe2leG00.99
BK-201
BK-201
Shinigami

Male Posts : 247
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club Film Club i4Japan The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Madoka Magica Movie Part 3 gets a premiere date Empty Re: Madoka Magica Movie Part 3 gets a premiere date

Post by Natsuru-san Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:55 pm

HELL YES!!!! >:) Bout TIME! Now I know it'll be somewhere around summer IF it comes to the US and I'm sure it will since the first two did.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Madoka Magica Movie Part 3 gets a premiere date Empty Re: Madoka Magica Movie Part 3 gets a premiere date

Post by Sir Maddy Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:19 am

I'm being a good little girl and waiting for the dub to be announced/
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:25 am

The third movie should be very interesting, I wonder what will happen
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Belsfir Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:23 pm

Natsu Dragneel wrote:The third movie should be very interesting, I wonder what will happen

Well its called the "rebellion story", so maybe its about rebelling against Kyubey???

And Im very excited to see this, esp now that its a new part to the story.
Belsfir
Belsfir
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 138
Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:10 pm

I'll tell ya what's REALLY surprising here. That not counting this post this thread only has 4 posts. o_o I know this anime is popular and heard of by MANY so tis surprising to see so few posts.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down