JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heaven's Lost Property Movie out now

5 posters

Go down

Heaven's Lost Property Movie out now Empty Heaven's Lost Property Movie out now

Post by plantkingman Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:10 pm

Heaven's Lost Property Movie english dubbed is out now. I was looking in fye Friday last week and I saw it there. In a DVD and Blu-Ray combo pack. I didn't get it because I had to go to the bank for a loan on a new car I got that day.
plantkingman
plantkingman
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Heaven's Lost Property Movie out now Empty Re: Heaven's Lost Property Movie out now

Post by - The Rose - Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:23 pm

i already found a download for it
- The Rose -
- The Rose -
Shinigami

Male Posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Heaven's Lost Property Movie out now Empty Re: Heaven's Lost Property Movie out now

Post by Blazer Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:24 pm

Must. Download. And. Watch.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper Tiger Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:12 am

- The Rose - wrote:i already found a download for it
Nyaa? 6GB for the 1080 dual-audio, I have no use for dual audio and I'd like a smaller file size but the only dub-only BD rip (3GB, much better) I found has very few seeders...
Paper Tiger
Paper Tiger
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by - The Rose - Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:29 am

i found one it is dual audio which will play in english most of the time anyway, is in 5 parts a nd is around 1GB in total. u just need sony vegas or mover maker or something to put the movie into one file to watch it.
- The Rose -
- The Rose -
Shinigami

Male Posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper Tiger Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:58 am

If its MKV files I can splice them w/ MKVToolNix, but that's about where my video editing skills end. I'm currently over 30% in the 6GB one, connection is slow but I'm in no hurry.

By the way, I noticed a comment you made in another thread that some OVA just came out and you're already ready to upload it - this may sound stupid, but why upload it now? I mean since the main site went out and the new one ain't ready yet, there's currently no streaming section for us... You can answer over PM if you'd so prefer.
Paper Tiger
Paper Tiger
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by higurashi_conan Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:16 am

ahhh i want to buy it but my brohers would question me as would my dad and he would want the rating but i still want it

EDIT:
I got my mom to go and buy it along with the special dvd for the ovas of baka and test 2
higurashi_conan
higurashi_conan
Gillian

Male Posts : 87
The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down