JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anime Cafe - Highschool DxD Discussion

+10
Wampa
Natsuru-san
Supernatural Knight
Pando
Natsu Dragneel
Metazoxan
Ovyda
Bato
Blazer
Sir Maddy
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Anime Cafe - Highschool DxD Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Anime Cafe - Highschool DxD Discussion

Post by Natsuru-san Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:06 pm

Lol. I forgot about sli sli. Poor slim creature. It was funny none the less. I would've chosen the Dragon though. ^-^

I'm glad I watched this anime a while back. I really like it, maybe even love it and I look forward to the 2nd OVA ep and season 2.

EDIT: Also it goes without sayiing that I prefer Rias over Sia or any other girl in this anime but I do like Asia too. Just not like I do with Rias. X)
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

The Anime Cafe - Highschool DxD Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Anime Cafe - Highschool DxD Discussion

Post by Blazer Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:11 am

Yeah, poor sli sli...it just wanted love QQ

I like how he wants to be the Harem King or whatever xD YET, I still think Rias has his favor over all the rest. I love the queen though. She's so funny xD (well I like all the girls...haha)
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Wampa Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:39 am

yea it looks like Rias is above Asia which i'm fine with but i feel a bit bad for Asia although she only seems to care some of the time.
i liked the special episode that had koneko change personality that was....interesting and it always seemed random to me that they played that classical type music while showing ecchi pics during the intermissions.
Wampa
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 405
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:21 am

Issei's Boosted Gear looks similar to Vahn's Ra-Seru in Legend of Legaia.

The Anime Cafe - Highschool DxD Discussion - Page 2 Ra-seru_armor

I'll give a more detailed opinion on the show once I wake up tomorrow.

Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:26 am

Sli Sli would have been such an awesome pet...
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Links Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:30 am

I watched this about a month ago and nearly forgot Sli Sli. Oh Sli Sli....imagine his final form. jk.

An ecchi that had a training segment, a competition, and a solid ending (things like that hook me). Not very common, but awesome.

Im going to have to go with Rias.
Shadow_Links
Shadow_Links
Shinigami

Male Posts : 142
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:16 am

But why is evryone chosing 1 girl? Issei wants to be the harem king. He can have them all!

And yeah sli sli was awesome Very Happy
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Links Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:17 am

Indeed he will be the harem king if he goes to the one who dominates the harem!
Shadow_Links
Shadow_Links
Shinigami

Male Posts : 142
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:36 am

Bato wrote:But why is evryone chosing 1 girl? Issei wants to be the harem king. He can have them all!

Just because it never happens in the anime. Every harem still focuses more on one girl Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:15 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:Lol. I forgot about sli sli. Poor slim creature. It was funny none the less. I would've chosen the Dragon though. ^-^

I'm glad I watched this anime a while back. I really like it, maybe even love it and I look forward to the 2nd OVA ep and season 2.

EDIT: Also it goes without sayiing that I prefer Rias over Sia or any other girl in this anime but I do like Asia too. Just not like I do with Rias. X)

In a way Sli Sli still lived on in the form of Isse's finishing move. Making girls clothes instantly explode is similar to Sli Sli's power.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:19 pm

YESSS sli sli is alive!!!
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Wampa Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:27 pm

i wonder what sli sli's human form would have been.... actually did they show anyones pets other forms besides Rias's i dont remember
Wampa
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:46 pm

Ovyda wrote:
Bato wrote:But why is evryone chosing 1 girl? Issei wants to be the harem king. He can have them all!

Just because it never happens in the anime. Every harem still focuses more on one girl Very Happy

Asia ftw.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Pando Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:08 pm

Damn, no Akeno fans? I thought she was hot, and awesome, and her tits were lovely.
Pando
Pando
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:45 pm

Pando wrote:Damn, no Akeno fans? I thought she was hot, and awesome, and her tits were lovely.

It's just that DxD more focused on either Rias or Asia. However, I myself found Akeno most enjoyable char.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:10 pm

She is weeeeeeeird tho in 1 of the specials
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:30 pm

Pando wrote:Damn, no Akeno fans? I thought she was hot, and awesome, and her tits were lovely.

Why can't we share our love to all of them?
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Wampa Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:44 am

i agree everyone was likable, but my personal favorite was either akeno or koneko guess i go against the norms...
Wampa
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:47 am

This is actually the only ecchi anime that was more awesome in the action part rather than the ecchi part IMO
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:07 am

Natsu Dragneel wrote:This is actually the only ecchi anime that was more awesome in the action part rather than the ecchi part IMO

Watch Hagure Yuusha no Estetica.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:05 am

Sporadic wrote:
Natsu Dragneel wrote:This is actually the only ecchi anime that was more awesome in the action part rather than the ecchi part IMO

Is it on the same level as High School DxD? Either way, I'll add it to my list
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:12 am

Natsu Dragneel wrote:
Sporadic wrote:

DxD is definitely better.

Only the specials have nudity in Estetica. But there's a good mix of action and ecchi.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:04 am

Sporadic wrote:
Natsu Dragneel wrote:
Sporadic wrote:

DxD is definitely better.

Only the specials have nudity in Estetica. But there's a good mix of action and ecchi.

Agreed. I recommend as well to watch Hagure Yuusha no Estetica.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:42 am

Attention: The discussion for Highschool DxD will close next Sunday, is that a enough time to discuss?
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:59 am

I don't think actually closing the thread would be necessary. But definitely moving on from the discussion to our new activity would be good.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next