JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anime Cafe - Highschool DxD Discussion

+10
Wampa
Natsuru-san
Supernatural Knight
Pando
Natsu Dragneel
Metazoxan
Ovyda
Bato
Blazer
Sir Maddy
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Anime Cafe - Highschool DxD Discussion Empty The Anime Cafe - Highschool DxD Discussion

Post by Sir Maddy Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:03 am

The Anime Cafe
Highschool DxD Discussion

Highschool DxD: http://myanimelist.net/anime/11617/Highschool_DxD
The Anime Cafe - Highschool DxD Discussion 7kFjQHH

Here, you can discuss the Harem, Ecchi anime Highschool DxD
You can say what you liked and disliked, what could be improved, the ecchi, and you can even ask questions regarding the anime.

Well enough of me talking, discuss away.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

The Anime Cafe - Highschool DxD Discussion Empty Re: The Anime Cafe - Highschool DxD Discussion

Post by Blazer Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:36 am

It was legit. Nuff said.

xD

On a serious note, I really liked the ending. That's got to be the only anime that is both ecchi and harem to actually have a solid ending like that.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

The Anime Cafe - Highschool DxD Discussion Empty Re: The Anime Cafe - Highschool DxD Discussion

Post by Bato Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:03 am

Im not a huge fan of ecchi and also not of 12 ep animes. But i enjoyed this anime alot.

I hate anime that focus on ecchi. Luckily this one and Highschool of the Dead focus on alot of different things too, thats why i do like these.
As for the anime itself, i liked the story, the characters, the development of the story, the fights. Now the wait for season 2 begins on this one. Im glad i watched it.

And i lol'd at the dragonball part and Gon Soku Very Happy
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:12 am

Usually I am not satisfied how the anime ends, but this one was surprisingly good in my opinion. 1st half of the anime was kinda random stuff just happening and only the 2nd half got really serious. To watch 7 episodes it took me 2months, but to finish everything after 7ep it took me few hours Very Happy

I really liked how Asia was always annoyed and jealous about Issei being with Rias. And I am happy that this anime didn't turn out all about Issei x Asia. A lot better when all he cares is big boobs Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:17 am

Blazer wrote:It was legit. Nuff said.

xD

On a serious note, I really liked the ending. That's got to be the only anime that is both ecchi and harem to actually have a solid ending like that.
It felt pretty open to me. Bad guy gets owned but far more to come and guy hasn't actually picked a girl or anything. However I liked this series.

Rias's character design is just gorgeous and the rest of the cast is also pretty good. It was interesting to see a harem protagonist was was actually that shamelessly perverted (Let us not mention that other show that came out two seasons later that felt like a poor copy of the idea). I mean other harem protags get labeled as shameless due to constant misunderstandings but this guy really is that perverted and he knows it. Because of this the series actually avoids quite a few cliche's that are over done in most harem series. Plus it allowed for some amusing new kinds of jokes like the slime monster bit. Over all it is still a harem series and doesn't do much to surprise those who have seen enough of this series but it still manages to stay interesting and do some new things.

I give it 7/10.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:31 am

Thats why i like this show so much. The MC is funny.

@Ovyda, he even wanted her boobs while Asia was in the same room Very Happy
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:39 am

Bato wrote:Thats why i like this show so much. The MC is funny.

Well we just agreed that he was shameless. But I think he is interested in Asia to it's just that Rias has bigger boobs...I mean she is the main character. Plus she is his master (I'd say mistress but that sounds like he is cheating on his wife) so if she really wanted him she will have him in the end.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:52 am

Metazoxan wrote:

Well we just agreed that he was shameless. But I think he is interested in Asia to it's just that Rias has bigger boobs...I mean she is the main character. Plus she is his master (I'd say mistress but that sounds like he is cheating on his wife) so if she really wanted him she will have him in the end.

Well I said myself that I am happy didn't turn out to be Asia x Issei only. It's obvious that he's really interested in Asia, but since his mind is all about boobs and he doesn't think about real relationship, it's not a surprise that he prefers Rias to Asia Very Happy Anyway, looking forward to the 2nd season. I wonder will there be a move on Issei from any of the girls seriously. Hoping for Rias!
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:58 am

Ovyda wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:

Well I said myself that I am happy didn't turn out to be Asia x Issei only. It's obvious that he's really interested in Asia, but since his mind is all about boobs and he doesn't think about real relationship, it's not a surprise that he prefers Rias to Asia Very Happy Anyway, looking forward to the 2nd season. I wonder will there be a move on Issei from any of the girls seriously. Hoping for Rias!

Well if you're asking for them to get serious she did ask him to take her virginity that one time. Sure it was to avoid having to marry Phoenix but the fact that she chose him means something.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:17 pm

Metazoxan wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:

Well if you're asking for them to get serious she did ask him to take her virginity that one time. Sure it was to avoid having to marry Phoenix but the fact that she chose him means something.

I think everyone knew it won't happen when she said that. Well if it had really happened, then I'd put this anime as my all time best Very Happy But yes, we did see who she chose and that's what I am wishing to see in the 2nd season. I am really enjoying to see Asia getting jealous Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:33 pm

Ovyda wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:

I think everyone knew it won't happen when she said that. Well if it had really happened, then I'd put this anime as my all time best Very Happy But yes, we did see who she chose and that's what I am wishing to see in the 2nd season. I am really enjoying to see Asia getting jealous Very Happy

Just wait for Asia to embrace her new demon side and go Yandere on them. That would be fun to see. Maybe she could even find a way to poison people with her power instead of healing them. Who else would like to see that?
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:59 pm

Whats yandere?

And he likes/loves Asia. Been like that since they first meet. His obsession for boobs is just too big. If Issei's life depended on chosing 1 girl he would chose Asia. (well he'd probably chose death but if he rly rly rly had to chose xD). But the seduction of boobs is so big for him he'd say yes to any girl offering him sex.

I liked those parts with his friends too. Im glad they didnt totally vanish from the anime after Issei became a demon.

And in season 2 it will be Issei, Asia and Rias in 1 household Very Happy
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:05 pm

Bato wrote:Whats yandere?

And he likes/loves Asia. Been like that since they first meet. His obsession for boobs is just too big. If Issei's life depended on chosing 1 girl he would chose Asia. (well he'd probably chose death but if he rly rly rly had to chose xD). But the seduction of boobs is so big for him he'd say yes to any girl offering him sex.

I liked those parts with his friends too. Im glad they didnt totally vanish from the anime after Issei became a demon.

Yanere is this
Spoiler:
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:12 pm

Out of all the ecchi anime I have seen, only this one's the only one I said: EPIC!!!!. Issei is a big perv with a lot of power with his dragon boost, as well as his ability to remove the clothing of any female character he touches. Also Rias, she likes to play with him a lot while they're alone (like when he allowed him to grab her breasts for 5 seconds) but she cares about him a lot, even when he's perverted. Glad they ended together, though I kinda feel bad for Asia since she started living with him ever since she turned into a demon, I liked her pet dragon
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:22 pm

Bato wrote:Whats yandere?

I disagree. He would choose Rias in my opinion. He himself just doesn't have a thought about having Rias because she's just too good for him in his eyes. Rias is his idol and master. Moreover, he loves big boobs. Not to forget, Rias is the main MC of all girls.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:34 pm

Still he would chose Asia. Shes pretty much already his girlfriend.

And please not make her yandere then lol
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:38 pm

Bato wrote:Still he would chose Asia. Shes pretty much already his girlfriend.

That's only what you want. No real arguments I see.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:40 pm

Ovyda wrote:

True. Although i dont really care about the romance.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:16 pm

Bato wrote:
Ovyda wrote:

yeah you care about the boobs. Rolling Eyes
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pando Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:09 pm

Metazoxan wrote:
Bato wrote:
Ovyda wrote:

Bato, you should tell him who REALLY cares about boobs.
Pando
Pando
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 185
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:21 pm

Metazoxan wrote:
Bato wrote:
Ovyda wrote:

Which means that he prefers Rias over Asia as well Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:42 pm

Pando wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:
Bato wrote:
Ovyda wrote:

You lol.. Man you should definitely watch this anime, you'll love it. And then you can discuss here too
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:47 pm

Bato wrote:
Pando wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:
Bato wrote:
Ovyda wrote:

You lol.. Man you should definitely watch this anime, you'll love it. And then you can discuss here too

Do you really think he hasn't seen this anime? You obviously don't know him very well then Very Happy He has seen it ages ago Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Knight Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:02 pm

Ovyda wrote:

Which means that he prefers Rias over Asia as well Very Happy

I don't, I prefer Asia over Rias. I'm pretty sure it is due to Rias's domineering attitude since lets face it they serve her. So while Asia can remain true to her past self in terms of her emotional viewpoint on life, Rias has been the princess and has had the chance to order people around. I also think she gets my support since she was once a human and a religious one at that, so the change she had to make regarding that aspect is quite large.

@Meta, I think a yandere approach could be interesting but I don't particularly want to see that happen.

Any way I really enjoyed this anime when I watched it however many months ago, and in fact this is my favourite over the top ecchi series that I measure all others too. Since watching this not one has even come close to this level of awesomeness. Everything just seemed to work and what was better is that not once did they forget about the larger plot [once it was introduced], so while it was greatly ecchi there was enough plot in here to hold your attention instead of just always filling the screen with breasts.

Also Sli Sli, rest in peace little friend of men everywhere.
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Pando Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:06 pm

Ovyda wrote:
Bato wrote:
Pando wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:
Bato wrote:
Ovyda wrote:

Do you really think he hasn't seen this anime? You obviously don't know him very well then Very Happy He has seen it ages ago Very Happy

Yeah lol I watched this anime as soon as it came out. I loved it too.
Pando
Pando
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 185
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next