JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fake JD?

+35
Deathfire123
iH34RTD4RKN3SS
Kusanagi
Nonononoki
kami habilis
MiniSiets
Bato
Doomguy
Crazy Potato
Grimripper20
Keiichi Morisato
Tomoyo's Angel
stigma311
Natsuru-san
Raziel
Sai
Metazoxan
Safko
Jaysp656
Sporadic
JAMSM
Kaleb_K
Tsuyushi
Colme
DemonEyesJoe
Wampa
Blazer
Vapen
higurashi_conan
Severus
BK-201
bedheadred
MrYoSo901
Valvatorez
Jayvon
39 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Fake JD? - Page 6 Empty Re: Fake JD?

Post by Blazer Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:45 pm

Deathfire123 wrote:
Sporadic wrote:

It wasn't my intentions to actually post conversations. I'm just pointing out that if he wants to switch around his story I have proof of his purpose here and could easily remind him. Also, I think we've been nothing but cordial to their forum members. Any ones that were encountered anyway.. I personally have not talked with anyone over there other than staff.

I had a nice long laugh

*blinks*
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:54 pm

havnt the only ones to come over here casue trouble/came with dumb rumors or speculations?
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by iH34RTD4RKN3SS Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:56 pm

Deathfire123 wrote:
Sporadic wrote:

It wasn't my intentions to actually post conversations. I'm just pointing out that if he wants to switch around his story I have proof of his purpose here and could easily remind him. Also, I think we've been nothing but cordial to their forum members. Any ones that were encountered anyway.. I personally have not talked with anyone over there other than staff.

I had a nice long laugh

I seriously hope your not proofreading the conversations in any way that will mislead anybody any longer.

Just saying - I'm through with all these accusations.
iH34RTD4RKN3SS
iH34RTD4RKN3SS
Lab Member

Male Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:04 pm

Careful with deathfire...he's a nut.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:39 pm

DemonEyesJoe wrote:havnt the only ones to come over here casue trouble/came with dumb rumors or speculations?

Pretty much. But they all had their fair chance just like everyone else. If one of us registers over there to try and clarify any misinformation we're immediately banned and the posts are removed.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikikomori Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:44 pm

MiniSiets wrote:I just checked it out. Yeah, that's a bad recolor. Why even bother?

I noticed this too a while back (Had to "steal" a resource from the site for a project). Looks awful in my opinion.
Hikikomori
Hikikomori
Silver Saint

Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by iH34RTD4RKN3SS Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:47 pm

Sporadic wrote:
DemonEyesJoe wrote:havnt the only ones to come over here casue trouble/came with dumb rumors or speculations?

Pretty much. But they all had their fair chance just like everyone else. If one of us registers over there to try and clarify any misinformation we're immediately banned and the posts are removed.

not exactly...

there are numerous posts at jd.fake regarding the mystery of what has happened.

some of them are STILL there since the beginning of it's creation.

I'm sure though the administration will have it cleaned up since it reflects poorly upon their actions.

they've PMed lately on their plans to get rid of Kami and I do believe they will have a change on the address of the site, also including the layout.

Last edited by iH34RTD4RKN3SS on Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
iH34RTD4RKN3SS
iH34RTD4RKN3SS
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:52 pm

Deathfire123 wrote:
Sporadic wrote:

I had a nice long laugh

I lol'd so hard I fell off my pony.
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:55 pm

iH34RTD4RKN3SS wrote:
Sporadic wrote:

not exactly...

I'm sure though the administration will have it cleaned up since it reflects poorly upon their actions.

they've PMed lately on their plans to get rid of Kami and I do believe to have a change on the address of site, also including the layout.

Honestly, if they removed our mascot, home page design and changed the name of the site to NOT have JustDubs in it there would be no problems. It's all that misinformation and plagiarism that has everyone irritated.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by vashnik Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:55 pm

"Hey Akemi Mokoto I see you watched over 400 anime. I'm sure you bought the DVD or saw them legally somehow for every single one of them right? Even watching a single episode illegally, which I'm sure you did, makes you liable to get sued." - JustDubs.fake

A whole new stupid. Apparently he was so wrapped up in the illegal content he forgot that there is such a thing as legitimate streaming sites with actual licenses. I laughed so hard at that guy's lack of intelligence of the other side of the fence, the legal side.

Oh and Red, you have someone bad mouthing you. Tsk tsk. Such an uninformed loser Shawn Austin is. I'll PM you about it if you would like.
vashnik
vashnik
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iH34RTD4RKN3SS Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:58 pm

Sporadic wrote:
iH34RTD4RKN3SS wrote:
Sporadic wrote:

not exactly...

they've PMed lately on their plans to get rid of Kami and I do believe to have a change on the address of site, also including the layout.

Honestly, if they removed our mascot, home page design and changed the name of the site to NOT have JustDubs in it there would be no problems. It's all that misinformation and plagiarism that has everyone irritated.

I really wish I can have all of that fixed.

I'll keep you all updated on the latest news if you'd like.
iH34RTD4RKN3SS
iH34RTD4RKN3SS
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:37 pm

iH34RTD4RKN3SS wrote:
Sporadic wrote:
iH34RTD4RKN3SS wrote:
Sporadic wrote:

not exactly...

I don't go there (Though I need to start doing so soon) but I follow what's going on there with what's said here. So yes I'd like it if you would keep us up to date please. Btw nice/cool Shana avi. Your name is nice too, it reminds me of Kingdom Hearts to be honest but if it's alright with you since I shorten names is it alright if I call you Shana? (It would match your current avi) So your the mod I've heard about who can only report things. Sorry to hear they don't treat you like a real mod there and you know, I myself have no problem with you sticking around here and it'd be nice if you came here more often. Hope to see you around.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:49 pm

i agree with spor, if they changed everything to make themselves unique, there wouldn't be an problems, but as said before, we dont affiliate with any site, or recommend any, so, even if they did change everything we wouldn't "partner" with them, we would just stop disliking them so much
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Wampa Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:00 pm

yea that was the only thing with me, at the start it was a blatant copy paste of the old site if it changes then its fine but its a bit hard for me to believe that the admin is allowing everything to be changed just like that after how steadfast he was about him owning everything and not having to change anything, i recall i went over there a while back and asked him why he didnt just make a site of his own (which is basically what is happening if these changes go through) and he responded arrogantly with something along the lines of i didnt want to before but i wanted to help the justdubs community. just randomly decided to help the site out by making his own copy....yup
Wampa
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 405
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:13 pm

Wampa wrote:yea that was the only thing with me, at the start it was a blatant copy paste of the old site if it changes then its fine but its a bit hard for me to believe that the admin is allowing everything to be changed just like that after how steadfast he was about him owning everything and not having to change anything, i recall i went over there a while back and asked him why he didnt just make a site of his own (which is basically what is happening if these changes go through) and he responded arrogantly with something along the lines of i didnt want to before but i wanted to help the justdubs community. just randomly decided to help the site out by making his own copy....yup

I think the reason he is changing it now is because he doesn't need that stuff anymore. He really only did it to lure JD users to him to create an instant supply of users without any effort. It has been a couple months since then and everyone either fell for it and is on the site, is here and not using the site, or just moved on all together. So since he doesn't need to look like JD anymore he is scrapping it to avoid any more negative attention both from us and from any copyright claims targeting the name JD. At this point the name and look of JD could only cause him trouble. I'm not sure if he is changing the name anytime soon but he is going to at least change up the look.

I'm really just guessing but it makes sense right? I've talked to that guy to and he seemed way to arrogant and attached the the look and name of JD to change it. Yet here he is doing exactly that. So that seems to imply his "Loyalty" to JD was all just an act that he doesn't need to play anymore.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:05 am

I think the reason he is changing it now is because he doesn't need that stuff anymore. He really only did it to lure JD users to him to create an instant supply of users without any effort. It has been a couple months since then and everyone either fell for it and is on the site, is here and not using the site, or just moved on all together. So since he doesn't need to look like JD anymore he is scrapping it to avoid any more negative attention both from us and from any copyright claims targeting the name JD. At this point the name and look of JD could only cause him trouble. I'm not sure if he is changing the name anytime soon but he is going to at least change up the look.

I concur
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by iH34RTD4RKN3SS Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:28 am

Natsuru-san wrote:
iH34RTD4RKN3SS wrote:
Sporadic wrote:
iH34RTD4RKN3SS wrote:
Sporadic wrote:

not exactly...

I don't go there (Though I need to start doing so soon) but I follow what's going on there with what's said here. So yes I'd like it if you would keep us up to date please. Btw nice/cool Shana avi. Your name is nice too, it reminds me of Kingdom Hearts to be honest but if it's alright with you since I shorten names is it alright if I call you Shana? (It would match your current avi) So your the mod I've heard about who can only report things. Sorry to hear they don't treat you like a real mod there and you know, I myself have no problem with you sticking around here and it'd be nice if you came here more often. Hope to see you around.

lol.

funny thing you mentioned KH because that Is how I've crafted my username from the love I have for the series - Riku is my favorite character.

Thx Smile I'm a huge fan of "SnS" so yeah I guess Shana would work but you could just call me by my real name Erick - I don't mind at all.

^_^
iH34RTD4RKN3SS
iH34RTD4RKN3SS
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:48 pm

@Shana: I thought so, Kingdom Hearts + door to darkness, right? Yeah I'm a KH fan myself. Sora and Riku are 2 of my favs. I also like Aqua and Xion and Axel and more.

I don't really call people online by their real name.

Well hope to see you around more. Smile
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrYoSo901 Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:08 pm

mmmmmn yeah they just hijacked the site to lure in traffic, and slowly change it to something else to avoid troublesome issues.
MrYoSo901
MrYoSo901
Shinigami

The Anime Cafe Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:36 am

Screw em, we're better off anyway.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:52 am

O_O Keiichi! When did YOU become a content manager? O_O
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:48 am

Natsuru-san wrote:O_O Keiichi! When did YOU become a content manager? O_O

It was the will of Steins;Gate
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by MrYoSo901 Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:53 am

it was clearly because of his awesome sigs.
MrYoSo901
MrYoSo901
Shinigami

The Anime Cafe Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:44 am

MrYoSo901 wrote:it was clearly because of his awesome sigs.

Boobs can take a man far.
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:28 pm

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Natsuru-san wrote:O_O Keiichi! When did YOU become a content manager? O_O