JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Release Club: General Discussion

+13
Blazer
higurashi_conan
Natsu Dragneel
Metazoxan
Ovyda
Natsuru-san
Sporadic
Noobs
Keiichi Morisato
LunarLexal
Bato
Sir Maddy
Supernatural Knight
17 posters

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

The New Release Club: General Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: The New Release Club: General Discussion

Post by LunarLexal Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:42 pm

Ovyda wrote:
I think he/she/they just found a way how to use magic and it might be connected to those earthquakes. However, the magic didn't seem very strong.
Yeah, but it was still able to put holes through the signs. That'll be enough to kill anyone. Anyway, I hope that whoever is causing the earthquakes appear soon. I want to know more about how they're blocked off from magic, and I have a feeling this person will reveal something, even if it's a little bit.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

The New Release Club: General Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: The New Release Club: General Discussion

Post by Ovyda Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:50 pm

LunarLexal wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
I think he/she/they just found a way how to use magic and it might be connected to those earthquakes. However, the magic didn't seem very strong.
Yeah, but it was still able to put holes through the signs. That'll be enough to kill anyone. Anyway, I hope that whoever is causing the earthquakes appear soon. I want to know more about how they're blocked off from magic, and I have a feeling this person will reveal something, even if it's a little bit.

The pace of anime is quite good imo, so in the next 1-2 eps we will get to know that person/group causing problems to our demon lord and hero.

I still wonder if that MgRonald's little girl worker is related somehow to the earthquakes or she is just living in a bad place at the bad time, since strong earthquakes appear only her place.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:17 pm

Ovyda wrote:
The pace of anime is quite good imo, so in the next 1-2 eps we will get to know that person/group causing problems to our demon lord and hero.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by LunarLexal on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Knight Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:57 pm

Guys make sure to use spoiler tags for this thread when speaking about specific parts of shows in this thread. We wouldn't want to spoil anything for other members now would we?

On topic, I'm enjoying Hataraku Mauo at the moment and I agree with Ovyda that I think the pacing so far is fine. The set up so far has been quite comical so I hope it stays like this since it is also listed as a romance unfortunately.
Spoiler:

And now I've also started Valvrave, and am curious if anyone else has because from the first ep it looks like it could be good. Not too sure yet how it will go but from this one it definitely has the potential to be good, and this is coming from someone that no longer likes the mecha genre. It has a guaranteed 12 eps, with a second 12 episode season already confirmed for release in October.
So who's watching it?
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:35 am

OK, I'm gonna start watching the new releases from this season, already caught up with Cyclops Shoujo Saippu and I have to say that it's pretty funny and random, next would be Red Data Girl which I'll start tomorrow
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:42 am

The first episode of Railgun S screamed gay.
In a good way.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:41 am

Guys what happened to spoiler tags? I nearly spoiled myself on Hataraku
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:58 am

Bato wrote:Guys what happened to spoiler tags? I nearly spoiled myself on Hataraku

I'm sure we did put spoiler tags on first two replies, so it's obvious that you shouldn't read the further comments about it, but rather go and watch it Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:38 pm

I have now. Just really worried about getting spoiled because of some spoilers ive seen. You know most of them Razz

And this show is hilarious and awesome Very Happy
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:09 pm

Supernatural Knight wrote:Guys make sure to use spoiler tags for this thread when speaking about specific parts of shows in this thread. We wouldn't want to spoil anything for other members now would we?

On topic, I'm enjoying Hataraku Mauo at the moment and I agree with Ovyda that I think the pacing so far is fine. The set up so far has been quite comical so I hope it stays like this since it is also listed as a romance unfortunately.
Spoiler:

And now I've also started Valvrave, and am curious if anyone else has because from the first ep it looks like it could be good. Not too sure yet how it will go but from this one it definitely has the potential to be good, and this is coming from someone that no longer likes the mecha genre. It has a guaranteed 12 eps, with a second 12 episode season already confirmed for release in October.
So who's watching it?

Spoiler:

As for the Valvrave... I keep hearing that it's somewhat dark theme mecha genre anime that is different from typical mecha genre anime's. Might give it a try then.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:30 pm

This is an awesome season, what I'm watching
Spoiler:
What I'll watch
Spoiler:
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:52 pm

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko episode 1

;_;
It's going to be harem.
But I can't drop it.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:28 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko episode 1

;_;
It's going to be harem.
But I can't drop it.
That's because, according to an info I gathered, it's mostly a love triangle
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:32 pm

Supernatural Knight wrote:Guys make sure to use spoiler tags for this thread when speaking about specific parts of shows in this thread. We wouldn't want to spoil anything for other members now would we?

Spoiler:

So who's watching it?

I'm sorry

Hataraku Mauo:
Spoiler:

Valvrave:
Spoiler:

Ovyda wrote:
Spoiler:

As for the Valvrave... I keep hearing that it's somewhat dark theme mecha genre anime that is different from typical mecha genre anime's. Might give it a try then.

Spoiler:
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:50 pm

Aku no Hana.. what the fuck -_-
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:06 pm

Damn, I didn't know 2nd ep aired the next day after the 1st one... And I was waiting for it so long... (facepalm)

Anyway, this anime and Hataraku Maou-Sama are the dark horses of this season to me. I didn't expect them to be so good, but I am enjoying both of them more than Devil Survivor 2, which one I was really waiting for.

I like the animation, I like the design of char, I like the storyline itself. Just I wish that Mecha(auto manned robot) wouldn't be so overpowered... On the other hand, it is kinda from future(or past) where the technology level is a lot greater.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:32 pm

Ovyda wrote:Damn, I didn't know 2nd ep aired the next day after the 1st one... And I was waiting for it so long... (facepalm)

Anyway, this anime and Hataraku Maou-Sama are the dark horses of this season to me. I didn't expect them to be so good, but I am enjoying both of them more than Devil Survivor 2, which one I was really waiting for.

I like the animation, I like the design of char, I like the storyline itself. Just I wish that Mecha(auto manned robot) wouldn't be so overpowered... On the other hand, it is kinda from future(or past) where the technology level is a lot greater.

At first I wasn't too interested in Maou-sama. Seemed like it was just going to be a rather plain slice of life story with some guy trying to get by and the demon lord thing was just thrown in to make the plot seem unique. But if you are praising it that much I'll have to check it out eventually. have a lot of series already on my plate so I may wait until later to watch it.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:50 pm

Metazoxan wrote:
Ovyda wrote:Damn, I didn't know 2nd ep aired the next day after the 1st one... And I was waiting for it so long... (facepalm)

At first I wasn't too interested in Maou-sama. Seemed like it was just going to be a rather plain slice of life story with some guy trying to get by and the demon lord thing was just thrown in to make the plot seem unique. But if you are praising it that much I'll have to check it out eventually. have a lot of series already on my plate so I may wait until later to watch it.

If it aint gonna be anything spectaculair, it can still be alot of fun as a good comedy.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:01 pm

Bato wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:

If it aint gonna be anything spectaculair, it can still be alot of fun as a good comedy.
I can live with that. I enjoy a good comedy.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:45 pm

Mushibugyo ep 2

Spoiler:
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:51 pm

Metazoxan wrote:
I can live with that. I enjoy a good comedy.
I would recommend it. I really like it. It's definitely one of the ones that I look forward to the most.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:28 pm

I'm curious as to how many episodes Mushibugyou will be.
I watched episode two and thought "Wow, female ninjas are hot."
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:43 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:I'm curious as to how many episodes Mushibugyou will be.
I watched episode two and thought "Wow, female ninjas are hot."

I can live with it as long as it wont be 12-13 eps. Im hoping it will become a long running anime as i can see the potential for that.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:32 pm

@ Arata Kangatari:
Spoiler:
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:56 pm

LunarLexal wrote:@ Arata Kangatari:
Spoiler:

I'm sure they swapped totally, that's why they have different clothes. As why they don't see them different I guess is because everyone's memory has been alternated or something like that. But yeah I did think about it...
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next