JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Release Club: General Discussion

+13
Blazer
higurashi_conan
Natsu Dragneel
Metazoxan
Ovyda
Natsuru-san
Sporadic
Noobs
Keiichi Morisato
LunarLexal
Bato
Sir Maddy
Supernatural Knight
17 posters

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

The New Release Club: General Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: The New Release Club: General Discussion

Post by Ovyda Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:42 pm

So I just watched Arata Kangatari and... holy cow! Is it really possible for a season to have so much greatness??? Another epic show imo has been released!

Spoiler:
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

The New Release Club: General Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: The New Release Club: General Discussion

Post by Metazoxan Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:52 pm

Ovyda wrote:So I just watched Arata Kangatari and... holy cow! Is it really possible for a season to have so much greatness??? Another epic show imo has been released!

Spoiler:

So it finally aired? I need to hurry and make the thread. and didn't I tell you it would be good?
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:36 am

Ovyda wrote:So I just watched Arata Kangatari and... holy cow! Is it really possible for a season to have so much greatness??? Another epic show imo has been released!

Spoiler:

I know, right now I'm watching five, not including this anime, that are super awesome! This season is just packed with epic anime.

Talking about this anime now:
Spoiler:
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:44 am

LunarLexal wrote:

Spoiler:

I know, right now I'm watching five, not including this anime, that are super awesome! This season is just packed with epic anime.

Talking about this anime now:
Spoiler:

Just five? I've tried most of them and enjoyed every one of them. Majestic Prince(mecha one) was worst so far.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:51 am

I watched the first episodes of Aiura and Yuyushiki.
Yuyushiki was bloody adorable.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:35 pm

Watched 1st episode of Mushibugyou. It was interesting.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:09 pm

Ovyda wrote:
Just five? I've tried most of them and enjoyed every one of them. Majestic Prince(mecha one) was worst so far.
Now that I actually counted them, it is actually 6 anime, that's only counting the anime that make me go "Holy cow!". most of the anime I've tried this season have been great anime.

Sir Maddy wrote:I watched the first episodes of Aiura and Yuyushiki.
I liked both of those, I've enjoyed the little things that the two girls pull on Yui.

Bato wrote:Watched 1st episode of Mushibugyou. It was interesting.
Really? I couldn't get into it for some reason.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:19 am

LunarLexal wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:I watched the first episodes of Aiura and Yuyushiki.
I liked both of those, I've enjoyed the little things that the two girls pull on Yui.

It must suck being the Yuri lead.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:32 am

LunarLexal wrote:
Bato wrote:Watched 1st episode of Mushibugyou. It was interesting.
Really? I couldn't get into it for some reason.

It wasnt great but just enjoyable. I think it has potential to become alot better though when Jinbei becomes a member of that insect blabla thing Razz I also liked some of the characters alot.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Knight Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:36 am

^ Yeah I'm hoping for this, Mushibugyou does have the potential to become a good show considering its themes so lets just hope it gets better in time.

Anyway I am now watching 12 24min shows, 2 12min shows, and 3 5min or shorter from this season. And to think I said that I wouldn't be watching too many from this season, shit.
I began Yuyushiki today and it really surprised me that it wasn't just another 3 min short series since come on the pic for it definitely seemed like it and it is based off of a 4koma manga. I'm not sure if I'll like or hate this one yet but for a first ep it wasn't bad.
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:40 am

I'm pretty sure we were all shocked when we found out Yuyushiki wasn't going to be a 5 minute long anime.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:58 am

I was hoping for it to be a 5min show and i wouldve watched it if it was.

From this season im watching

20+min:
Aku no Hana
Arata Kangatari
Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge
Date A Live
Hataraku Maou-Sama
Karneval
Mushibugyou
Red Data Girl
Shingeki no Kyojin
Zettai Bouei Leviathan

5min shows:
Cyclops Shoujo Saipu
Sparrow's Hotel
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:15 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:
It must suck being the Yuri lead.

and she buys them treats to.

Bato wrote:
It wasnt great but just enjoyable. I think it has potential to become alot better though when Jinbei becomes a member of that insect blabla thing Razz I also liked some of the characters alot.

I don't like their outfits.

Supernatural Knight wrote:
Anyway I am now watching 12 24min shows, 2 12min shows, and 3 5min or shorter from this season. And to think I said that I wouldn't be watching too many from this season, shit.
I began Yuyushiki today and it really surprised me that it wasn't just another 3 min short series since come on the pic for it definitely seemed like it and it is based off of a 4koma manga. I'm not sure if I'll like or hate this one yet but for a first ep it wasn't bad.

That always happens to me. I only plan on watching just a couple of the ones that caught my eye, but then others pop up and I end up getting carried away and start a whole bunch.

Yeah,That's what I was think to, that it'll be like Aiura, just a 3 minute anime. It was a pleasant surprise.

Here's all of the new anime I'm watching:
Spoiler:
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:51 pm

Really? O.o I think they look pretty cool. Especially this guy in the back. Although he should try to wear pants someday Razz

Spoiler:
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:30 pm

Bato wrote:Really? O.o I think they look pretty cool. Especially this guy in the back. Although he should try to wear pants someday Razz

Spoiler:

He's one of the worst, the other one I don't like is the kid that uses those paper gollem things.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:34 pm

Yeah the one who uses those gollem things seems like the kind to piss me off.
Anyway these are the ones I'm watching this season.

Spoiler:
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Knight Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:30 am

Really the male is the worst one? I like his appearance and didn't they say that he is a criminal? I mean something interesting should come from that.
And the youngest one annoys Maddy, hmm well hopefully this show will develop into something worth watching since that first ep wasn't the best but meh whatever.

What I'm watching
Spoiler:

And I also plan to watch Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko once it airs [which I think it does tomorrow sometime] as well as Gakkatsu! 2nd Season and Haitai Nanafa 2nd Season once they are added online and subbed [which probably wont be for a couple of months yet].
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:47 am

Aw! Such a sweet episode. I like Emilia's voice and she looked so cute in this episode ^^ Also, some mystery was added, looking forward to explanation what's going on. Those earthquakes I guess have something to do with magic.

The New Release Club: General Discussion - Page 21 Ubz91
The New Release Club: General Discussion - Page 21 2djytkw

P.S. Currently watching from this season:
Spoiler:
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:51 am

And you said you were gonna skip this season Razz
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:58 am

This one might be the best season I have ever seen.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:08 pm

That's true, this season will be very EPIC!!!
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:56 pm

Ovyda wrote:Aw! Such a sweet episode. I like Emilia's voice and she looked so cute in this episode ^^ Also, some mystery was added, looking forward to explanation what's going on. Those earthquakes I guess have something to do with magic.

Spoiler:

In the "Enta - something " world, she seemed to be pretty viscous.

I wonder who's causing those earthquakes though. do you think it's one of the four generals?
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:46 pm

LunarLexal wrote:
Ovyda wrote:Aw! Such a sweet episode. I like Emilia's voice and she looked so cute in this episode ^^ Also, some mystery was added, looking forward to explanation what's going on. Those earthquakes I guess have something to do with magic.

Spoiler:

In the "Enta - something " world, she seemed to be pretty viscous.

I wonder who's causing those earthquakes though. do you think it's one of the four generals?

Uh, I am honestly on three ideas...
1) Someone from demon race saw how weak demon lord is and tries to overtake his thrown.
2) Human from Enta world who doesn't know how Hero looks, therefore attacked both of them considering both are demons.
3) Might be 3rd planet being...

I didn't really put a lot of thought into yet, but I believe it's someone from demon race.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:10 pm

Ovyda wrote:

1) Someone from demon race saw how weak demon lord is and tries to overtake his thrown.
2) Human from Enta world who doesn't know how Hero looks, therefore attacked both of them considering both are demons.

I didn't really put a lot of thought into yet, but I believe it's someone from demon race.

Most likely. Though he'll have to be extremely powerful to retain his magic. Even the demon king could only hold on to a little bit of it.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:39 pm

LunarLexal wrote:
Ovyda wrote:

Most likely. Though he'll have to be extremely powerful to retain his magic. Even the demon king could only hold on to a little bit of it.

I think he/she/they just found a way how to use magic and it might be connected to those earthquakes. However, the magic didn't seem very strong.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next