JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Playing Club (TBRP- text based roleplaying)

+10
Homura_Dude
LEDlump
The7thSeal
Belsfir
Roy Blue
Shinimagami
Enigma
Severus
joshier
Miss Elegent Serenity
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Role Playing Club (TBRP- text based roleplaying) - Page 2 Empty ANNOUNCEMENT/NEW RP AND RECENT CHANGES

Post by Miss Elegent Serenity Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:57 am

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Upon speaking with another RPer we have come up with a few ideas to
1) keep the club going
2)start some basic/ modern RP's here in refuge

but first i would like to announce a new/old RP here in refuge some may be familiar with the title so check out the link here and feel free to start RPing:
~FAMILY CREATIONS 4TH EDITION
http://justdubsrefuge.omgforum.net/t326-family-creation-4th-edition

next upon discussion info about the RP's I have decided (thanks to a few suggestions) do divide the RP's up into catigories. This will help those who want to try out RP to hive it a try and if they like it and want to become more advanced then they can..so here is some of the changes i have made which is also on the 1st page of this thread:

I have divided the RP's intoBASIC, MODERN, and ADVANCED. Basic and Modern RP's are running in this site Advanced it running in the TBRP site for info please feel free to contact me

BASIC RP's: are one's that are easy to follow since there really isnt any story plot, and you can use simple text base. You can come in at anytime and do what you want as long as its within the guidelines of the rules provided in each thread. The basics are more for new RPers to get used to Text Based Role Playing
ex of simple base:
action:
*sarah walks in and sit on chair eating a cookie**
talking:
"this cookie taste very good"

LIST OF BASIC RP's
Spoiler:

MODERN RP's: are ones that are also easy to follow plots, but have more text based, detailed and more advanced then basic. Usually these have a story line to follow but you can come in and start at anytime and either solo RP or join in with a group.
action:
after walking for several miles in the pouring rain looking for a hotel to sleep for the night, since his car broke down.
john finally came across a small motel that seemed to be out in the middle of no where but he was glad finally find
a place for the night. upon entering he spoke to the inkeeper
"good evening i was wondering if i could have a room for the night"

LIST OF MODERN RP'S
Spoiler:

ADVANCED: these are far more text based, depending on the person typing. These can carry one main plot that everyone follows or several sub-plots that others create. Most of these you can join in at any time after speaking with the creator to find out where everyone is in the plot. These RP's can go very fast at times or can slow down depending where they are with their plots and subplots. Most of the advanced contain a bit of reading at times. But you can always ask someone for a fill in

The advanced RP's, we have located in the TBRP forum the link is provided in the "Roleplaying" section under thread TBRP for those who would like to join

Spoiler:

HERE IS A LINK WITH THE DIFFERENT RP THREADS
[/color]http://justdubsrefuge.omgforum.net/t93-tbrp-please-check-here

also please feel free to get in on the topic of the week. Post what your input
TOPIC OF THE WEEK:
"what do you think about Role Playing"

Hope to see you in the RP's
~Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Bronze Saint

Female Posts : 88
Film Club

Back to top Go down

Role Playing Club (TBRP- text based roleplaying) - Page 2 Empty Re: Role Playing Club (TBRP- text based roleplaying)

Post by joshier Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:27 pm

Buffer post Smile
joshier
joshier
Shinigami

Male Posts : 203
Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Role Playing Club (TBRP- text based roleplaying) - Page 2 Empty Re: Role Playing Club (TBRP- text based roleplaying)

Post by Miss Elegent Serenity Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:07 pm

going to start the new topic of the week
what is your favorite RP character you have played as and why?

This topic can go to any RPers or anyone who has read an RP thread and saw a character they just couldnt stop reading about.

RPer's
Tell us who you favorite character or characters were that you have created and played or are playing as now, you can also list other characters you have interacted with as well. Tell us why you like playing your character. If you are mentioning characters you have intereacted with tell us why you liked interacting with that character as well.

None RPers
I am sure several of you have sat down and read a few RP's threads from time to time and have had a certain RP character you just coulndt get enough of, or wanted to find out what happens to them next. Tell us who you favorite Rp character is that you have read about and tell us why.

ill start out:

i have played a variety of characters but so far i would say my favorite character is Trinity who is a morph (aka were-cat). she has 4 different transformations (joshiers ultimate Girlfriend lol).

her transformations consists of :
cat form
catgirl form
human form
and panther

i enjoy playing this character cause i can play her in any form i want and each form has their own slight characteristics. i have her as a character with black hair and heterochromia eyes, one being yellow and the other blue. When she is in danger or when she is threatened, her eyes change to where they both glow yellow, just before she transform into her panther formation. Her cat form is playful and fun, her cat girl form is also playful, fun, and at times she has her moments and she is very agile. Her human form is more serious, and can have an attitude, and her panther form is mostly her rage, there are a few times where she has transformed at will and not out of rage and in that point she is like a big cuddly cat. i have rather enjoyed playing her

my 2nd would be my character i play named chastity. She is a archangel that likes to be defiant who had fallen for a incubus and lies to tease him whenever she can and get in trouble. She is a fire wielder and her father is a powerful archangel. She also likes to be a bit of a smart a** at times.

these characters are fun to play i have a bunch of others i play but by far these two are my favorite

Last edited by Miss Elegent Serenity on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Bronze Saint

Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by joshier Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:09 pm

Favourite Characters:
1. Daemon
2. Fenris
3. Ren

Daemon was probably the most moody, depressing character I played but he was a lot of fun to develop. Despite several times when people overlooked the basis that he was suppose to be extremely fast, he was still my favourite character as well as my first character.

Fenris was old and funny. Great for lightening the mood with his, "I once knew a ____" lines. Although not as much could be developed with him, he added an interesting twist on the druid class and was good fun to use during awkward moments when frankly he didn't give a hoot what he said.

Ren was by far the funniest character I made, for the simple reason that she was a mash of a tsundere, yandere and deredere. If someone even looked at a Daemon she was ready to kill them while at the same time was quite happy to switch between the most lovable character to the scariest in moments.
joshier
joshier
Shinigami

Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by joshier Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:56 am

*Bump*
joshier
joshier
Shinigami

Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:29 am

Badges were added.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by joshier Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:01 am

Thanks Smile
joshier
joshier
Shinigami

Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobs Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:15 am

ME calling Joshier

please post at the Counting Endlessly thread

number 999 or nyannyannyan is waiting for you
Noobs
Noobs
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 470
The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club

Back to top Go down

Post by joshier Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:36 pm

Noobs wrote:ME calling Joshier

please post at the Counting Endlessly thread

number 999 or nyannyannyan is waiting for you

Done and thanks Smile
joshier
joshier
Shinigami

Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Elegent Serenity Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:27 pm

[color=cyan]if you can create a RP thread what would it be like?

This topic can go to any RPers or non RPers who have thought of creating an RP thread and have either done so or have considered doing so but havent yet cause they were unsure of what to do...well we are here to help and give you some pointers if you would like..post your ideas and how you would want your story to go and we can help you by giving opinions or advice if you would like ...or you can just post your ideas just because .....

RPer's
if you decided to create a RP what would you name it and what would it be like would you have people with certain abilities, or would you create one that is more realistic? and describe how you would have it . would it be one that has a story line or one you would allow RPers to roam freely

None RPers
if you decided to get into RPing and decided to create a RP what would you name it and what would it be like would you have people with certain abilities, or would you create one that is more realistic? and describe how you would have it . would it be one that has a story line or one you would allow RPers to roam freely ....

next weeks topic starting sunday "?"
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Bronze Saint

Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Roy Blue Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:01 pm

I planned on reviving my old Ferrum Maximus. It's an inter-dimensional prison, designed by a mad scientist by the name of Jack Hack, built by a steam-punk mechanic by the name of Mynona Suo, and run by a famous thief by the name of Vandesdelca Van Dell. It's iron clad and running on perpetual motion through the power of perfected steam powered engineering (called the biome heart).

It's a Canon friendly RP that links everyone through the common concept that everyone has committed some small offense in their life. Even if it's a minor sin, you are pulled from your own story into the inter-dimensional prison to serve your time.

Of course it's never boring. The cell doors are always open (there's nowhere to run and certainly no escape) and there's all sorts of people to meet. Plus Jack keeps things interesting with his experiments. The prison itself is one big test subject, and may be subject to failure at times. There is plenty of opertunities to try and escape.

Some people might even find this steamy, rustic atmosphere to be quite comfortable. Whether they plan on getting released for good behavior or to just earn some extra cash on the side, they can even aquire a job working in this perpetual motion nightmare.

You might even find someone you know.

But yeah, I've just been thinking of bringing over a deviantart-styled RP to a forum without drama.
Roy Blue
Roy Blue
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinimagami Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:52 pm

Well short of the Demon Project RP...I would create a sci-fi fantasy RP...where ancient meets the futuristic...I think that would be pretty interesting to see. Oh the creative juices would be flowing then lol
As for what I would envision for such an RP I would hope to see people push the limits of both. I've been RPping for over 10 years, and I've seen and been a part of many different RP's...but a combination of ancient and futuristic, I think would be mind-blowing.
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Academy Student

Female Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Elegent Serenity Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:53 pm

That would be pretty cool a lot of the RPers have discussed about having wanting to see a steam punk themed rp. If you set one up here deff make a post here in the RP club and ill post it on the 1st page so everyone can join
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Bronze Saint

Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Roy Blue Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:39 am

Will do, Madame President.

I was also thinking of ways to incorporate those three characters into other RPs as possible antagonists, but I will get back with you on that in about a week (when I get my computer back).
Roy Blue
Roy Blue
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Elegent Serenity Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:29 pm

Hey all i will try to get back to posting the topic of the week just dealing with some RL stuff and havent been able to be on much.

Anywho, anyone in the club have any suggestions for topics they would like to discuss please feel free to PM me Wink an happy RPing
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Bronze Saint

Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2