JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TBRP - Please check here

4 posters

Go down

TBRP - Please check here Empty TBRP - Please check here

Post by joshier Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:50 am

To current and future RPers... The RP club is currently set up on its own forumotion site here:

LINK: http://tbrp.forumotion.co.uk/

The reason we are currently working off site from the refuge is that TBRP was set up at a similar time before we knew about the refuge and we had already transferred the RPs over to TBRP. We will be using this for the time being as it means we have a semi-permanent location that can be linked to the forums instead of being transferred every time. Once a permanent location is set up or it is decided otherwise we will most likely move. Thanks Smile
joshier
joshier
Shinigami

Male Posts : 203
Designing Club

Back to top Go down

TBRP - Please check here Empty Re: TBRP - Please check here

Post by Miss Elegent Serenity Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:51 pm

~we have a bunch of great new titles just click on the link provided in the thread and itll take you directly to that thread on the TBRP site we created
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Bronze Saint

Female Posts : 88
Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:47 am

Since you guys RP exclusively on your own forum I don't see a point in this club anymore.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by joshier Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:30 am

Without the club we effectively have no link between JD and TBRP. The idea was to keep them linked while giving the RP club the ability to have more cotrol over what it can do and to be honest it is a pain to not only move from JD to TBRP then to here and then to another site when that is set up when we can just operate from one site that won't be moving... Of course if you have an alternative idea to this I would be more than happy to hear it

Also in case you are thinking we have split off that is not true as the current members are all JD members and we do have a link to the JDRefuge in the nav bar... Even highlight in purple so that it sticks out

(I reworded this a few times so I may not have answered quite right, lol)
joshier
joshier
Shinigami

Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:19 pm

joshier wrote:Without the club we effectively have no link between JD and TBRP. The idea was to keep them linked while giving the RP club the ability to have more cotrol over what it can do and to be honest it is a pain to not only move from JD to TBRP then to here and then to another site when that is set up when we can just operate from one site that won't be moving... Of course if you have an alternative idea to this I would be more than happy to hear it

Also in case you are thinking we have split off that is not true as the current members are all JD members and we do have a link to the JDRefuge in the nav bar... Even highlight in purple so that it sticks out

(I reworded this a few times so I may not have answered quite right, lol)

You guys went and formed your own community. The only purpose your club serves now is to redirect people to your forum from ours. Being a club on this forum means your club be active, on this forum. Your link to JustDubs should be the fact that you post here regularly. I'll have a discussion with the rest of the staff about it and let you guys know what we decide.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by joshier Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:32 pm

Don't worry we are going to start moving some of the things back to JD. I would prefer to keep using TBRP for the RPs though as me and Serenity have the ability to admin them and experiment with CSS and HTML to make the experience better.

Also we have a link to JDRefuge in our nav bar. Originally it took you firectly to the site but I have now set it up to view JDrefuge while in our forums... May I suggest perhaps letting me set up a reverse viewer to view our forums from JD then we can host the RPs off site while still viewing them in site and retaining mine and serenitys control to improve the experience

Effectively doing this but with our site instead of JD: http://tbrp.forumotion.co.uk/h2-viewer

I can either give you the HTML codes for it or do it myself... I also have some other scripts/codes you may find useful such as VM and friend notifications... I can also make PM easier to notice

joshier
joshier
Shinigami

Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:16 pm

I'm sure the scripts you copied and pasted from google are really impressive. But, like I said. The staff will discuss the future of your club.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by joshier Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:20 pm

Sporadic wrote:I'm sure the scripts you copied and pasted from google are really impressive. But, like I said. The staff will discuss the future of your club.

Do as you see fit then however I don't see why this is such a problem if this is only the temporary site...

There was no need for that comment I was just trying to be helpful in all of this... And I will admit some of the scripts I copied or adapted from forumation forums (And I checked that they were free to use) but please don't assume they all are as some are my own work... The viewer for one...

EDIT: Also do we get any say in this? I get you are discussing things and that you are the admins of this site but I would assume it only fair we get a say in this otherwise we have no idea what is being said. I am sure all would be kept fair and that but you must understand it is rather frustrating to have people decide what becomes of something you worked hard to do...

Also our community is made up of current JD members... we just do RPs there... we all still post as much as we can here
joshier
joshier
Shinigami

Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Elegent Serenity Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:29 am

just dropping in to make a little announcement about the RPers:

just an FYI we are still RPing but in the link provided above. we have now introduced D&D style RP to the forum which will be held once a week. we currently have a poll set up for voting the day and time ass to when the D&D style will be running each week.. We are continuing the RPs in the TBRP forum until the new JD site is up. we have a few ideas we will be working out when that times comes but until then hope to see you all in the RPs. Also, we do encourage our RPers to join in on the fun in JDR since we have a link for here in our navi bar Wink ..

~Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Bronze Saint

Female Posts : 88
Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by The7thSeal Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:00 pm

We could really use more Role Players. We currently only have a few active members, and we would greatly appreciate any new members. We have a few good RPs running, but feel free to create your own.
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Gillian

Male Posts : 96
Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum