JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

+64
iH34RTD4RKN3SS
Miss Elegent Serenity
Desdenova
BlurredExistence
Onic1000
IloveHolo
Tsuyushi
BK-201
Focks
Hatless
Kaleb_K
bedheadred
DrRandom357
Blazer
Ovyda
Krudda
higurashi_conan
Haar119
Supernatural Knight
Lelouch Britannia
JAMSM
Pando
uallandme
plantkingman
Noobs
darkstar2k1
Fiddles
Ghost ops
Sano
Sporadic
Bato
Paper Tiger
Jaysp656
SunshinexKite
hikarioreno
Sanji Wolfwood
Doomguy
DemonEyesJoe
LunarLexal
Mayes
Great_Oak
Androgynous
MrLincecum
Leoster
Tomoyo's Angel
Nonononoki
Natsuru-san
ladyalchemist85
Nim
Mylespol
Whiteshadow
Wampa
L3GION
Natsu Dragneel
- The Rose -
CreaminFreeman
flame808
johnstang2
Shinimagami
Deathfire123
Sir Maddy
MacMeaties
Belsfir
Keiichi Morisato
68 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 3 Empty Re: What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

Post by johnstang2 Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:10 pm

johnstang2 wrote:Just found DaiGuard. Started to watch that instead. Now that is down my ally. A gigantic robot battling huge beast with newbie pilots on board. How can it get better than this?

I got to ep 16 and they had no more up so I guess I am through for now darn it. Cant find a good site anymore.
johnstang2
johnstang2
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ??? - Page 3 Empty Re: What anime are you currently watching / recently finished ???

Post by Sir Maddy Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:21 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:I finished watching the 13th episode (Final episode) of Kamisama Dolls. It got real good with those last 5 or so episodes. Smile Also although it's not the best anime I'd still like them to make another season. You know. I wouldn't have watched this anime had it not of been for a certain gif that was posted and quoted a lot in a certain thread. *Insert shifty emoticon here*

Now resuming watching Elfin Lied. I watched Episode 6. (Thank goodness I found another site to watch it on after JD went down)

Thou shall thank me later.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:05 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:
Natsuru-san wrote:I finished watching the 13th episode (Final episode) of Kamisama Dolls. It got real good with those last 5 or so episodes. Smile Also although it's not the best anime I'd still like them to make another season. You know. I wouldn't have watched this anime had it not of been for a certain gif that was posted and quoted a lot in a certain thread. *Insert shifty emoticon here*

Now resuming watching Elfin Lied. I watched Episode 6. (Thank goodness I found another site to watch it on after JD went down)

Thou shall thank me later.

Why wait? Thank you. Smile Still darn that gif. >_< Well now I know what was going on.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:21 am

I have now completely re-watched Strike Witches.
I still love the ending.
It's so bittersweet. ;_;
And MC becomes an uber badass.

Now, I'll sit here and wait for FUNi to announce them dubbing the movie, then I'll watch it. ;_;
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by johnstang2 Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:09 pm

johnstang2 wrote:
johnstang2 wrote:Just found DaiGuard. Started to watch that instead. Now that is down my ally. A gigantic robot battling huge beast with newbie pilots on board. How can it get better than this?

I got to ep 16 and they had no more up so I guess I am through for now darn it. Cant find a good site anymore.

The site I was at just put the rest of them up so I started back watching Daiguard. Should be fun.
johnstang2
johnstang2
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:27 pm

Watching Strawberry Marshmallow, I think I may need to watch an action next.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:07 am

just finished Okami-san and her 7 companions, now im watching street fighter II and legend of legendary heros
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by - The Rose - Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:09 am

going to start watching panty and stocking. i've been told it is very funny, lets see if those who said that will be right IMO
- The Rose -
- The Rose -
Shinigami

Male Posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:30 am

- The Rose - wrote:going to start watching panty and stocking. i've been told it is very funny, lets see if those who said that will be right IMO
Trust me, it's worth it. Finished Zoku and Goku Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei, now moving on to the next one which is Zan
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:10 am

yea, panty and stocking is on my list too...just got get the urge to watch it
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by johnstang2 Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:18 am

Just finished Daiguard. It was good but no a God Tier sigh. looking for my next one.

Found it - going to watch Tenjou Tenge: Ultimate Fight.
johnstang2
johnstang2
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by johnstang2 Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:56 am

Well that was very lame. It was just the last two episodes of the regular series. They must have just repackaged them in a lame attempt to get more money.

Spoiler:
johnstang2
johnstang2
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:15 am

Holy shit.
I've watched too much today.
Today I watched:
- Tamako Market episode 3
- Yama no Susume episode 4
- Black Lagoon episodes 1-3
- Durarara!! episodes 1-3
- Kiddy Grade episodes 1 and 2
- Kill Me Baby episodes 1-3
- Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha episodes 1-3
- Saki episodes 1 and 2
- Tetsuwan Birdy Decode episodes 1 and 2
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by johnstang2 Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:00 pm

I am currently watching Sekirie Pure Engagement. girls fighting each other while there clothes gets ripped off completely - what more can I ask for Very Happy .
johnstang2
johnstang2
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by MacMeaties Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:11 pm

Kotoura-San episode 3.

;_; Well now the next episode can't come quick enough after that ending.
MacMeaties
MacMeaties
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 130
The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomguy Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:27 pm

All right in the process of wrapping up the final episodes of Steins Gate. I will absolutely add this too my God like tier of anime. Wonder what I'll watch after though... better start lowering expectations lol
Doomguy
Doomguy
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 492
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:10 pm

MacMeaties wrote:Kotoura-San episode 3.

I agree.
At first I thought, "Holy shit she's gonna commit suicide!"
But then it turns out she just ran away.

I'll be waiting for the episode Kotoura slices her wrists.

And no, I'm not spoiling this.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:46 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:

I agree.

That's terrible!

Also, I don't think that is going to happen. Even with the dark past, it's too much of a lighter show for that kind of thing. It actually dissapointed me when she warmed up to him so quickly. I mean, what the heck? everyone she knew betrayed her, why would she be so quick to trust again? (Never mind the fact that she can read minds)
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by johnstang2 Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:22 am

Just finished up Sekirei Pure Engagement which is really season 2 of Sekirei. I wonder if there will be a third season considering the ending.

Now to update my MAL and choose a next anime.

Also all the links I used had Justdubs in the lower left hand corner Very Happy .

I am going to start to watch Personal 4:the animation.
johnstang2
johnstang2
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanji Wolfwood Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:25 am

I'm currently watching FLCL, Haibane Renmei, Master Keaton, One Piece, Rosario + Vampire, & Samurai 7. One episode into FLCL, didn't really like it outside of the OST. Haibane Renmei has been enjoyable in the first two episodes, but minus a few scenes nothing special yet. Master Keaton is consistently solid (twelve episodes in), and has a lot of variety between episodes. With I think is essentially for episodic series. One of the few series where I can be hating the episode in the first half and end up liking it due to the latter half, might even just be one scene. One Piece has been good, mostly because I love the crew. The arcs outside of Arlong Park have just been passable/decent, nothing higher than a six. 63 episodes in. Hate Rosario + Vampire so far. I'm only three episodes in and they're already, more or less, recycling plots from earlier episodes. It's so formulaic. Really dislike the idiotic characters (granted not all are but still). Hate the bat thing, and I haven't laughed once. Finally, I imagine a good harem (not really my genre) has multiple relationships you believe could work or happen. So far they couldn't of made it any more obvious that the only relationship with a chance of happening is Tsukune/Moka. Samurai 7 has been decent.

Going to watch more today.
Sanji Wolfwood
Sanji Wolfwood
Lab Member

Male Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:11 am

LunarLexal wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:

I agree.

That's terrible!

Also, I don't think that is going to happen. Even with the dark past, it's too much of a lighter show for that kind of thing. It actually dissapointed me when she warmed up to him so quickly. I mean, what the heck? everyone she knew betrayed her, why would she be so quick to trust again? (Never mind the fact that she can read minds)

We think alike.
I also agree they're developing the romance too quickly.
Plus, with the depressing stuff that this Anime can pull off, attempted suicide is child's play.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by MacMeaties Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:36 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:We think alike.
Plus, with the depressing stuff that this Anime can pull off, attempted suicide is child's play.

I'm expecting a suicide attempt as well. There has already been a successful suicide depicted anyway. Overall the whole thing is very bipolar so far.
I think the reason she fell for him so quickly was because he promised her exactly what she wanted to hear and gave her some hope that she could be happy and not everyone will leave her. Also because she could read his mind she knew he was sincere in what he said. Problem is intention doesn't amount to much if you can't follow through with it, which he couldn't. She was desperate to not be alone so grabbed for the first safety line she could, Manabe. At least that's how I see it.
MacMeaties
MacMeaties
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 130
The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by hikarioreno Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:43 pm

I'm watching: Hell Girl Two Mirrors, The Pet Girl of Sakura Hall, My Ordinary Life, Maoyu, Shinsekai Yori, Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?, and Kotoura-san.
I watched: My Little Monster and Sword Art Online
I really like all of them.
hikarioreno
hikarioreno
Gillian

Female Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:37 pm

MacMeaties wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:We think alike.

I'm expecting a suicide attempt as well. There has already been a successful suicide depicted anyway. Overall the whole thing is very bipolar so far.
I think the reason she fell for him so quickly was because he promised her exactly what she wanted to hear and gave her some hope that she could be happy and not everyone will leave her. Also because she could read his mind she knew he was sincere in what he said. Problem is intention doesn't amount to much if you can't follow through with it, which he couldn't. She was desperate to not be alone so grabbed for the first safety line she could, Manabe. At least that's how I see it.

This whole Anime is mood whiplash.
I understand the mind-reading bit, it's just.
Why start developing it now when you have 10 more episodes?
You could just have Kotoura warm up to him gradually over the course of 12 episodes, ending with a kiss.
After all the shit she's gone through, how can she trust someone so quickly.

Meh I don't know, but I swear if the red-haired cunt and Kotoura become friends.
Fuck it, I'll be dropping it.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by hikarioreno Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:42 pm

I don't like the red haired girl either.
hikarioreno
hikarioreno
Gillian

Female Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next