JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Behaviour that does not Represent us

+16
Deathfire123
RyujinKiryuu
DemonEyesJoe
Hikikomori
MiniSiets
- The Rose -
Keiichi Morisato
Bato
Valvatorez
sayWut
L3GION
Metazoxan
Sporadic
vashnik
BK-201
steveyk
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bad Behaviour that does not Represent us - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Behaviour that does not Represent us

Post by plantkingman Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:20 pm

Maybe someone has a grudge against this community for some reason.
plantkingman
plantkingman
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Bad Behaviour that does not Represent us - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Behaviour that does not Represent us

Post by Sporadic Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:24 pm

DemonEyesJoe wrote:wait, how many people even know this site existed before now? i never heard of it.

Not many people at all.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by RyujinKiryuu Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:52 pm

DemonEyesJoe wrote:wait, how many people even know this site existed before now? i never heard of it.

We didn't want anyone to know about us yet, we wanted to get the site running smoothly and a bit of anime up before we started advertising.
RyujinKiryuu
RyujinKiryuu
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by - The Rose - Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:57 pm

i think its best to stop talking about this and speculating about who hates who before something bad happens again
- The Rose -
- The Rose -
Shinigami

Male Posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:18 pm

RyujinKiryuu wrote:

We didn't want anyone to know about us yet, we wanted to get the site running smoothly and a bit of anime up before we started advertising.

Well actually, tater came on JustDubs a few weeks before it closed and asked if he could advertise there. Noey turned him down. I was asked again here by someone when the temp forum opened if it could happen again. That's partially why the No Advertising thread was made.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatless Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:39 pm

well this thread is the best advertisement for it

XD

kinda ironic really
Hatless
Hatless
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 142
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Designing Club Cooking Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by - The Rose - Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:49 pm

Hatless wrote:well this thread is the best advertisement for it

XD

kinda ironic really

we're not gaining anything from it besides not being ddos'd anymore so its fine i suppose
- The Rose -
- The Rose -
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Gishi Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:57 am

Sporadic wrote:
Well actually, tater came on JustDubs a few weeks before it closed and asked if he could advertise there. Noey turned him down. I was asked again here by someone when the temp forum opened if it could happen again. That's partially why the No Advertising thread was made.

Well Sporadic lets get a few things straight i never asked Noey to advertise but i did ask him what relationship we would have because its better to be friends than enemies he never replied and like a week latter he shut down the site.

When this temp forum was opened, ryujin asked if you guys could refer people to the site like justdubs did for animeratio. The request was denied, we never asked to advertise our site on someone else's site. Last I checked advertising a website is a against the justdubs TOS so why would we ask to advertise in the first place?
Gishi
Gishi
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:14 am

Gishi wrote:
Sporadic wrote:

Well Sporadic lets get a few things straight i never asked Noey to advertise but i did ask him what relationship we would have because its better to be friends than enemies he never replied and like a week latter he shut down the site.

When this temp forum was opened, ryujin asked if you guys could refer people to the site like justdubs did for animeratio. The request was denied, we never asked to advertise our site on someone else's site. Last I checked advertising a website is a against the justdubs TOS so why would we ask to advertise in the first place?

You actually had a thread up on JustDubs with the URL posted that had to be removed. I believe it was in regard to help in graphic design development. I think there was even offers of payment if I'm not mistaken. And I guess Noey was lying about the exchange you two had regarding requested advertisement? Although at this point I doubt it. Let's not forget about the few advertisement threads that were put up during the last week of the JustDubs forum which had to be deleted. However, I'm not trying to harbor or extend illwill, this is just furthering my point to Rose that there was an attempt to advertise here, in whatever manner you wish to describe it.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by - The Rose - Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:26 am

Sporadic wrote:

You actually had a thread up on JustDubs with the URL posted that had to be removed. I believe it was in regard to help in graphic design development. I think there was even offers of payment if I'm not mistaken. And I guess Noey was lying about the exchange you two had regarding requested advertisement? Although at this point I doubt it. Let's not forget about the few advertisement threads that were put up during the last week of the JustDubs forum which had to be deleted. However, I'm not trying to harbor or extend illwill, this is just furthering my point to Rose that there was an attempt to advertise here, in whatever manner you wish to describe it.

I have heard that the name animeprism was mentioned on the dying JD, but i do not recall ever seeing any links advertising it. I also do not recall seeing any attempt to advert here of course a possability of it being deleted before i could see it is of course possible.....

wait.... KEEP ME OUTTA THIS!!!!!
- The Rose -
- The Rose -
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:29 am

I think steveys point was clear and any further discussion would be irrelevant at this point. So I'm locking this.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum