JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Date A Live Discussion Thread

+11
DemonEyesJoe
Metazoxan
Bato
Natsu Dragneel
Hikikomori
Nim
Sir Maddy
Natsuru-san
Ovyda
Blazer
Keiichi Morisato
15 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Date A Live Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Date A Live Discussion Thread

Post by Bato Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:08 pm

I totally agree with the quality. Although all we'll get is probably pre-airs. Red Data girl has been 3 pre-airs so far aswell.

About the ep, i like it. Not great but i like it. I do agree with Meta on that act she put up for so long and then suddenly drops it. That was kinda weird. It was like nothing of the old girl was left.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:10 pm

If I had heard this http://puu.sh/2rxeN

I'd be like. Da fuq? WTF you talkin' bout???
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:44 pm

Keiichi Morisato wrote:If I had heard this http://puu.sh/2rxeN

I'd be like. Da fuq? WTF you talkin' bout???

It was early and he has just been violently woken up. I'd buy that he just wasn't paying enough attention to realize what she said was odd. What I don't buy is that she was actually putting on an act like that for so long. Then just completely drops it the moment he gets invovled. She went from "Oniichan I love you" to "Die you piece of shit" like nothing. I don't think any explanation they give will make that make sense at all.

One other thing concerns me the white haired girl's speech about her parents. She is going to be a rather boring character if her only traits are "She is super smart and perfect but she is cold calculating" and if she if just some revenge nut case. Not saying anything for sure yet but it looks like she may end up being a very flat and cliche character.

The overall plot seems interesting though. Kinda gives a TWGOK feeling and I like that series so we'll see if this can be anything more than a cheap knock off of the idea.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:06 pm

Woah, looks very interesting and everyone's enjoying it, I better finish D.N.Angel to start watching the first episode
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikikomori Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:20 pm

I'll reply with my response once I get it DDL'd onto my HHD and watch it tomorrow. I'm not in a huge hurry, but will be watching it once I get a chance tomorrow.
Hikikomori
Hikikomori
Silver Saint

Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:27 pm

The dating thing is similiar to the world god only knows, but in the long run its completely different. I doubt it will be as good as TWGOK.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:37 pm

thought this was some kind of dating thread...
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:20 am

Just saw the first episode and here's my first impression: HOLY SMOKES, THOSE GIRLS CAN FIGHT AND THEY HAVE THE WEAPONS FOR IT!!!!

Can't wait to see more of this anime, it doesn't look so bad as some people said in the New Release Club
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikikomori Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:21 am

The quality of the pre-air was not that bad but still not the best. Overall, after watching this ep I think this will be an enjoyable anime.
Hikikomori
Hikikomori
Silver Saint

Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:07 am

Bato wrote:The dating thing is similiar to the world god only knows, but in the long run its completely different. I doubt it will be as good as TWGOK.

It is kinda funny though. In both series the MC gets involved in "capturing" girls by the sister character. Although in TWGOK Elsie is a fake sister but still it is another similarity. I wonder if the plot of this series was inspired by TWGOK.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:27 pm

Metazoxan wrote:
Bato wrote:The dating thing is similiar to the world god only knows, but in the long run its completely different. I doubt it will be as good as TWGOK.

It is kinda funny though. In both series the MC gets involved in "capturing" girls by the sister character. Although in TWGOK Elsie is a fake sister but still it is another similarity. I wonder if the plot of this series was inspired by TWGOK.
Who knows, there are differences between them I think: on TWGOK the girls forget everything they've done with the main guy and in here they don't, but I also think Date A Live will have a balance between Romance and Action
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:17 pm

Natsu Dragneel wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:

Who knows, there are differences between them I think: on TWGOK the girls forget everything they've done with the main guy and in here they don't, but I also think Date A Live will have a balance between Romance and Action

I said inspired by not just straight up copied.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:22 pm

Yeah I know that
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:46 pm

Saw the first ep...

Spoiler:

the ending crawl..I love it. Star Wars..

I'm looking forward to learning more about the purple hair girl. She apparently has some connection to the MC because of the face she was making. I'm glad the MC caught on to it as well. Maybe she was just happy someone didn't want to kill her.

Also, the little sister lost all of the points she gained at the beginning of the show. Being a sadist as a little sister means you lose all previous points.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:59 pm

I was thinking what the ending reminded me... Stars Wars! Thanks Blazer Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:04 pm

Ovyda wrote:I was thinking what the ending reminded me... Stars Wars! Thanks Blazer Very Happy

you didn't make that connection?

Date A Live Discussion Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_lx6anjbYxT1r9w8b7o1_500
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:44 pm

Blazer wrote:
Ovyda wrote:I was thinking what the ending reminded me... Stars Wars! Thanks Blazer Very Happy

you didn't make that connection?

Date A Live Discussion Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_lx6anjbYxT1r9w8b7o1_500

I am a bit slow sometimes...
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:55 pm

I believe it.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:58 pm

I actually thought about any space movie there is, regarding space ships like Star Trek and Star Wars, the latter which I though first
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:27 am

HQ ver is up!
[FFF] DATE A LIVE - 01 [0D301EFB].mkv

http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=420585
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:33 pm

Hey uh can anyone help me out here? See I NEVER have a problem finding anime to watch and even when I do it get's found usually (Though there have been a few that I've yet to find) and while I HAVE found Date A Live to watch I CANNOT find a version that's not blurry. Now I do not and will not (Plus really can't) DL the show so that is NOT an option at all, it has to be just a site for me to watch it on but every single site I've found with it on it has only the darn blurry version. If ANYONE happens to have a link to a site that will let me watch it (Again not DL but watch) and isn't blurry then can you please send me a PM with the link? I've tried but cannot find it and sorry for asking this. (Again PM only though) I prob won't check back in this thread so I don't see spoilers just so you know.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:27 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:Hey uh can anyone help me out here? See I NEVER have a problem finding anime to watch and even when I do it get's found usually (Though there have been a few that I've yet to find) and while I HAVE found Date A Live to watch I CANNOT find a version that's not blurry. Now I do not and will not (Plus really can't) DL the show so that is NOT an option at all, it has to be just a site for me to watch it on but every single site I've found with it on it has only the darn blurry version. If ANYONE happens to have a link to a site that will let me watch it (Again not DL but watch) and isn't blurry then can you please send me a PM with the link? I've tried but cannot find it and sorry for asking this. (Again PM only though) I prob won't check back in this thread so I don't see spoilers just so you know.

It's rare for a site to have a good quality stream you know... but you can try this one http://www.animeultima.tv/date-a-live-episode-1-english-subbed/ , maybe of the streams will be better than 480p.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:31 pm

Ovyda wrote:
Natsuru-san wrote:Hey uh can anyone help me out here? See I NEVER have a problem finding anime to watch and even when I do it get's found usually (Though there have been a few that I've yet to find) and while I HAVE found Date A Live to watch I CANNOT find a version that's not blurry. Now I do not and will not (Plus really can't) DL the show so that is NOT an option at all, it has to be just a site for me to watch it on but every single site I've found with it on it has only the darn blurry version. If ANYONE happens to have a link to a site that will let me watch it (Again not DL but watch) and isn't blurry then can you please send me a PM with the link? I've tried but cannot find it and sorry for asking this. (Again PM only though) I prob won't check back in this thread so I don't see spoilers just so you know.

It's rare for a site to have a good quality stream you know... but you can try this one http://www.animeultima.tv/date-a-live-episode-1-english-subbed/ , maybe of the streams will be better than 480p.

Actually streams have been getting better. Sure most aren't 1080 HD quality but most are good enough to where you can still see everything clearly. The problem with Date A Live ep1 is that is is just horribly bad to the point where the fight scenes were hard to make out because they were so blurry.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:41 pm

Guess I shoulda also mentioned I've never had a problem with blurriness before except with Zexal but even then I found another player that wasn't blurry and yeah, I tried that one already and it's blurry like the rest of em. Might wanna remove that link though. That's why I said by PM. So no one gets in trouble. Thanks for the help though. Hopefully I'll find a none blurry one. Got your PM btw and the response I gave here is the same response I woulda given by PM. Thanks for trying.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:47 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:Guess I shoulda also mentioned I've never had a problem with blurriness before except with Zexal but even then I found another player that wasn't blurry and yeah, I tried that one already and it's blurry like the rest of em. Might wanna remove that link though. That's why I said by PM. So no one gets in trouble. Thanks for the help though. Hopefully I'll find a none blurry one. Got your PM btw and the response I gave here is the same response I woulda given by PM. Thanks for trying.

Yeah quality this bad is pretty rare these days. I'm not sure why it's so bad. Hopefully the entire series won't be like this.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next