JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon X and Y

+12
Colme
iH34RTD4RKN3SS
Doomguy
DemonEyesJoe
Sir Maddy
Natsuru-san
Valvatorez
Shogun13
Shadow_Links
Wampa
Nonononoki
Metazoxan
16 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pokemon X and Y - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon X and Y

Post by DemonEyesJoe Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:26 pm

DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:37 pm

You know what, it might even really be a new pokemon and darn I just NOW noticed his tail IS on his head. Well I consider it to be hair rather than a tail.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Phi Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:45 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:Yeah but serebii has yet to confirm that's really a new Mewtwo form and is it me or does that thing look more like a Mew than a Mewtwo? o_O

Serebii is an unofficial news website run by a regular dude so it can't "confirm" anything. For the time being, though, you're right; it's only an assumption that this is another form for Mewtwo. Could be something completely different.
Phi
Phi

Male Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:03 pm

Actually serebii CAN confirm and DOES confirm. Serebii get's it's info from the official sorce, the one's who DO confirm stuff. Such as Corocoro and Nintendo etc.

That vid posted above is real and the pokemon is real. Serebii confirmed it from said sorce'(s).
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phi Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:20 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:Actually serebii CAN confirm and DOES confirm. Serebii get's it's info from the official sorce, the one's who DO confirm stuff. Such as Corocoro and Nintendo etc.

That vid posted above is real and the pokemon is real. Serebii confirmed it from said sorce'(s).

And Serebii is therefore not the source of confirmation. I'm not badmouthing Serebii; I'm saying that they post the facts that have already been confirmed.

Besides, the only reason why I pointed this out was because it sounded a lot like you were saying that Serebii was the only place we can get news from when there are a bijillion and two other sites that post the same news.
Phi
Phi

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:35 pm

Phi wrote:

Confirms that Mewtwo form posted earlier to be real. Don't really want to follow the new games too closely, but couldn't resist watching. Laughing
Damn you beat me to it
It's not. It is completely genuine.

BTW am I the only one that things this guy looks similar to Kid Buu from DBZ?
Pokemon X and Y - Page 3 Smash4131
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:42 pm

@Phi: I see, no it's just serebii is where I get my news from aside from a few other places but mainly serebii. And what I meant by serebii has yet to confirm is because they said they'd confirm. I was just saying what they said is all.

@Meta: Now that you mention it, I can see a resemblance.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wampa Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:28 am

so my one pokemon fanatic friend ran up to me and a group of friends and tells us about the fact that the new type has been revealed to be light type and that also after you beat the elite four in X and Y you become a gym leader and goes on saying about how you can do this that and the other thing as a leader. No idea where she got this from and i didnt ask her at the time so.... yea idk she doesnt lie about this kind of stuff because she is really into it but i have no idea where she got this info
Wampa
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 405
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Phi Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:29 am

Wampa wrote:so my one pokemon fanatic friend ran up to me and a group of friends and tells us about the fact that the new type has been revealed to be light type and that also after you beat the elite four in X and Y you become a gym leader and goes on saying about how you can do this that and the other thing as a leader. No idea where she got this from and i didnt ask her at the time so.... yea idk she doesnt lie about this kind of stuff because she is really into it but i have no idea where she got this info

None of the big news sites have picked up on that yet. I'd take what your friend's saying with the biggest grain of salt I can find.
Phi
Phi

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Links Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:18 am

I have my own suspicions of it being a pre-evolution or a divergent one from mew.
Shadow_Links
Shadow_Links
Shinigami

Male Posts : 142
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:02 am

Gah, fans are calling it "MewThree"
Personally I think it'll be like Dexoys.
It'll have that form for.
Maybe defence I'm not sure.

Now I wish they'd announce the type the new Eeveeloution will be.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:27 am

Sir Maddy wrote:Gah, fans are calling it "MewThree"
Personally I think it'll be like Dexoys.
It'll have that form for.
Maybe defence I'm not sure.

Now I wish they'd announce the type the new Eeveeloution will be.

You'd think these "fans" have lived under a rock for the past few years. "Mewthree"? "Pre-evolution" or "Evolution"? Don't these people know anything? There is a 99% chance that this is a form change and will be named Mewtwo with some form name attached like Origin form or something. There has never been a legendary pokemon that could evolve. Lucario and the Fox thing can evolve but they are more like Semi Legendary (Like a mid boss maybe) than a true legendary. Mewtwo on the other hand is one of the oldest legendaries there are. So there is pretty much no chance of this being some weird evolution. I say pretty much because they have ignored their own continuity in the past so they could decide to pull something like that. But you'd think if they were going to make a legendary that had stages they would make a new one not dig up one of the oldest ones.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phi Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:24 pm

Yeah, I'm betting my money on a new form. I do think that Nintendo'll surprise us with how the form change works though. They have been teasing us to speculate what it is. I mean, didn't the latest one (from BW2) change forms by devouring another Pokemon?

Phi
Phi

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:06 pm

@New pokemon form or not: Well serebii put the new pokemon in the new pokemon pages and in it serebii says when this pokemon was revealed it was called the "Eclair forme" but then they quickly changed their statement. Go check the site out to see what I mean.

Phi wrote:
Wampa wrote:so my one pokemon fanatic friend ran up to me and a group of friends and tells us about the fact that the new type has been revealed to be light type and that also after you beat the elite four in X and Y you become a gym leader and goes on saying about how you can do this that and the other thing as a leader. No idea where she got this from and i didnt ask her at the time so.... yea idk she doesnt lie about this kind of stuff because she is really into it but i have no idea where she got this info

None of the big news sites have picked up on that yet. I'd take what your friend's saying with the biggest grain of salt I can find.
I 2nd that.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phi Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:21 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:@New pokemon form or not: Well serebii put the new pokemon in the new pokemon pages and in it serebii says when this pokemon was revealed it was called the "Eclair forme" but then they quickly changed their statement. Go check the site out to see what I mean.

A lot of sites are saying it's a new Pokemon. Pokemon.com is apparently calling it "A New Pokemon with a Familiar Look," which is interesting. It's possible that it could turn out to be another Mew clone and therefore a new Pokemon ("Mewthree"). Nintendo are keeping us on our toes.
Phi
Phi

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:34 pm

Actually have you ever considered it might not even have Mew in it's name. It's true that could very well be a new pokemon but likewise what their saying could just mean an old pokemon is getting a new forme. Serebii said it's not the first time that's been said either and it turned out to not be a new pokemon but a new forme of an old pokemon. (Still new pokemon either way)
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:01 pm

Phi wrote:Yeah, I'm betting my money on a new form. I do think that Nintendo'll surprise us with how the form change works though. They have been teasing us to speculate what it is. I mean, didn't the latest one (from BW2) change forms by devouring another Pokemon?

was that how it worked? I didn't bother even looking into BW2 so I don't know how that weird fusion thing worked.
Phi wrote:
Natsuru-san wrote:@New pokemon form or not: Well serebii put the new pokemon in the new pokemon pages and in it serebii says when this pokemon was revealed it was called the "Eclair forme" but then they quickly changed their statement. Go check the site out to see what I mean.

A lot of sites are saying it's a new Pokemon. Pokemon.com is apparently calling it "A New Pokemon with a Familiar Look," which is interesting. It's possible that it could turn out to be another Mew clone and therefore a new Pokemon ("Mewthree"). Nintendo are keeping us on our toes.
Pokemon.com is calling it that because that is what a lot of the news sites are saying and they are just saying that. Really though I guess we can't be sure that this isn't a new pokemon but I doubt it.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:33 pm

@Meta & Phi: Uh no. Black & White Kyurem's new form change is not because a pokemon devored another. Basically pokemon fusion is how. Yeah you read that right. It's thanks to a key item that we can fuse and unfuse them and there's a pretty good explanation for the fusion just so you know.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:41 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:@Meta & Phi: Uh no. Black & White Kyurem's new form change is not because a pokemon devored another. Basically pokemon fusion is how. Yeah you read that right. It's thanks to a key item that we can fuse and unfuse them and there's a pretty good explanation for the fusion just so you know.

So... Pokemon now has DNA Digi Evolution? Well.... I may get this now to get an OmniPikachumon, dood!

Last edited by Valvatorez on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:43 pm

Uh no. Just Kyurem is able to fuse with either Zekrom or Reshiram. Well, no unless gen 6 give us more.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phi Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:06 am

Natsuru-san wrote:@Meta & Phi: Uh no. Black & White Kyurem's new form change is not because a pokemon devored another. Basically pokemon fusion is how. Yeah you read that right. It's thanks to a key item that we can fuse and unfuse them and there's a pretty good explanation for the fusion just so you know.

Don't worry, mate, I didn't mean "devour" in the literal form.
Phi
Phi

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:24 am

Phi wrote:

Don't worry, mate, I didn't mean "devour" in the literal form.

yes he did

Pokemon X and Y - Page 3 19177_640
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Wampa Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:13 am

Ok i ran into the pokemon friend of mine and she told me she saw it as a flyer of some sort in Japanese with a translation that said what she told me but she then admitted that her japanese isnt that good so she was taken the translation as being true and then mentioned that she believes almost anything..............so yea
Wampa
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 405
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomguy Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:58 pm

DemonEyesJoe wrote:

My childhood has been ruin. In this case though it's for the best. Now I know the purpose of Magikarp!
Doomguy
Doomguy
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 492
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:22 pm

Doomguy wrote:
DemonEyesJoe wrote:

My childhood has been ruin. In this case though it's for the best. Now I know the purpose of Magikarp!

Wrong. Remember that one episode where team rocket tried to eat a magicarp while lost at sea? Those things don't have any meat on them at all (BTW that also means that pokemon are indeed eaten in that world even if they rarely mention it).
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: