JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Saturdays: Community Club Edition

+21
Metazoxan
Jaysp656
Ovyda
Tsuyushi
Mylespol
Mafiacow
Nyako~Mayushii
plantkingman
Belsfir
Blazer
LunarLexal
DemonEyesJoe
Hikikomori
Valvatorez
Natsuru-san
Nonononoki
Bato
Sir Maddy
Keiichi Morisato
Deathfire123
Sporadic
25 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Anime Saturdays: Community Club Edition - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime Saturdays: Community Club Edition

Post by Bato Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:10 pm

Sure i can make it then. thats midnight for me.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Anime Saturdays: Community Club Edition - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime Saturdays: Community Club Edition

Post by LunarLexal Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:42 pm

That sounds pretty good to me.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:47 pm

mmmi work till 6 or 7, sometimes, i go to the gym, and im there even later, so, anytime around 8 EST is good for me (5PST) or anytime after that till 12EST (9PST)

wait gym is closed on the weekends
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:48 pm

3PM PST Sounds fine to me. I'll make it work. Just making sure here but we're talking about this Saturday right? Also have we decided on what way to watch the movie yet?
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:08 am

4 pst? plz

Anime Saturdays: Community Club Edition - Page 3 439296_o
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:00 am

Natsuru-san wrote:3PM PST Sounds fine to me. I'll make it work. Just making sure here but we're talking about this Saturday right? Also have we decided on what way to watch the movie yet?

The main method will be watching the broadcast for it on ustream. I'll set the movie up on my channel so once I hit play we'll all be on the same part. I think there is going to be ads on it though so you'll have to use http://adblockplus.org if you don't want to see the ads. It's a browser adon for Firefox, Chrome and Opera. Or you can download it and press play when I do the count down to go live. I'll be updating the original post tomorrow with all the rules and need to know information for Saturday.

DemonEyesJoe wrote:4 pst? plz

If the majority is fine with 4 PST we can do that. But if not we have to stick with 3. I have to accommodate MrLightDark, Bato and Ovyda who live in Europe. And 3 PST is 11 PM and 12 AM for them.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:38 pm

Sporadic wrote:

DemonEyesJoe wrote:4 pst? plz

If the majority is fine with 4 PST we can do that. But if not we have to stick with 3. I have to accommodate MrLightDark, Bato and Ovyda who live in Europe. And 3 PST is 11 PM and 12 AM for them.

darn them euro-pee-ans Evil or Very Mad

i understand though
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:45 pm

darn you right back Razz

1 am is also fine for me but preferably midnight. 3 PST is 1 am for Ovyda if hes in Lithuania and 11 pm if hes in UK. Not sure where he is saturday Very Happy
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:38 pm

Change of plans. I'll have to start the movie by noon or let Keiichi host this one for me.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by plantkingman Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:19 pm

I'd like to join in, but I have to sign up for skype. It also depends on the time to day because I work on Saturday nights from 10:45pm-7:15AM and sleep most up of the day.
plantkingman
plantkingman
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:39 pm

Sporadic wrote:Change of plans. I'll have to start the movie by noon or let Keiichi host this one for me.

http://gifsound.com/?gif=http%3A%2F%2Foi48.tinypic.com%2F25sr1fk.gif&sound=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D1d4C1ZQKmw4&start=1
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:45 pm

DemonEyesJoe wrote:
Sporadic wrote:Change of plans. I'll have to start the movie by noon or let Keiichi host this one for me.

http://gifsound.com/?gif=http%3A%2F%2Foi48.tinypic.com%2F25sr1fk.gif&sound=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D1d4C1ZQKmw4&start=1

We can do next weeks movie at a later time so you can attend.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako~Mayushii Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:50 pm

YEAAHHHHHHH~!

mazatte eiga no mae ni Caramel Dansen wo waruiku utau~!

Yeah, I'll join and sing Caramel Dansen horribly before the movie
Nyako~Mayushii
Nyako~Mayushii
Gillian

Female Posts : 82
Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:55 pm

So can everyone be there at noon (PST) 3pm (EST)?
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako~Mayushii Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:02 pm

henkan ni arigatou gozaimasu

hai, kono toki ga dekiru.

Thanks for the time conversion, I should be able to make this time
Nyako~Mayushii
Nyako~Mayushii
Gillian

Female Posts : 82
Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:36 pm

Sporadic wrote:So can everyone be there at noon (PST) 3pm (EST)?

I think I'll be free, unless I have plans that I don't know about.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:32 pm

Yeah I can still make it.

Sporadic wrote:
Natsuru-san wrote:3PM PST Sounds fine to me. I'll make it work. Just making sure here but we're talking about this Saturday right? Also have we decided on what way to watch the movie yet?

The main method will be watching the broadcast for it on ustream. I'll set the movie up on my channel so once I hit play we'll all be on the same part. I think there is going to be ads on it though so you'll have to use http://adblockplus.org if you don't want to see the ads. It's a browser adon for Firefox, Chrome and Opera. Or you can download it and press play when I do the count down to go live. I'll be updating the original post tomorrow with all the rules and need to know information for Saturday.
Well I'm pretty sure ARC is on UStream and it has ads after a while and about that link. I will not use it. I saw it can acess all my browsing content and can see what web sites I go to and I am not ok with that. Yeah I don't use an ad blocker and yeah the ads are annoying but if the ad block has any kind of access to what I do then I won't use it. I also do not DL movies/shows from the web.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:01 am

Natsuru-san wrote:

Yeah I can still make it.

Sporadic wrote:

Well I'm pretty sure ARC is on UStream and it has ads after a while and about that link. I will not use it. I saw it can acess all my browsing content and can see what web sites I go to and I am not ok with that. Yeah I don't use an ad blocker and yeah the ads are annoying but if the ad block has any kind of access to what I do then I won't use it. I also do not DL movies/shows from the web.

Anime Saturdays: Community Club Edition - Page 3 Sm_facepalm
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafiacow Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:25 am

This looks like fun, but I'll prob have to do it another time cause my internet is a bit on the used side (due to downloading 6 gig of 720p quality Lucky Star ^_^ ). And just to confirm, PST is that -9 timezone?
Mafiacow
Mafiacow
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:42 am

Mafiacow wrote:This looks like fun, but I'll prob have to do it another time cause my internet is a bit on the used side (due to downloading 6 gig of 720p quality Lucky Star ^_^ ). And just to confirm, PST is that -9 timezone?

I think I'm -8

http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonononoki Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:54 am

Unfortunately I'm +1...
Nonononoki
Nonononoki
Shinigami

Male Posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:24 am

Nonononoki wrote:Unfortunately I'm +1...

So that's what, 9 PM?
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonononoki Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:27 am

Sporadic wrote:
Nonononoki wrote:Unfortunately I'm +1...

So that's what, 9 PM?

Nope, 11 PM :D
Nonononoki
Nonononoki
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:31 am

But that's if I was still doing it at 3pm PST right? I changed it to 12pm PST.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonononoki Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:58 am

Sporadic wrote:But that's if I was still doing it at 3pm PST right? I changed it to 12pm PST.

Oh, I didn't noticed it :D Sowwie~
Nonononoki
Nonononoki
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next