JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Design A Banner For Our New Site

+7
Metazoxan
sayWut
joshier
Hikikomori
bedheadred
Kamn
Sporadic
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Design A Banner For Our New Site - Page 2 Empty Re: Design A Banner For Our New Site

Post by Bato Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:23 pm

Yeah a banner with her would be great.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Design A Banner For Our New Site - Page 2 Empty Re: Design A Banner For Our New Site

Post by Hikikomori Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:56 pm

Metazoxan wrote:Since we now have a mascot a few people should probably make a banner or two using her if they haven't already.
I'd love to make one with her, but I'd need an official render of her to do so (or at least an image without the watermark).
Hikikomori
Hikikomori
Silver Saint

Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:28 pm

Hikikomori wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:Since we now have a mascot a few people should probably make a banner or two using her if they haven't already.
I'd love to make one with her, but I'd need an official render of her to do so (or at least an image without the watermark).

Could probably have the staff PM you one. They probably just don't want to strait up post one to prevent a repeat of the mangacity thing (Or whatever that site was called).
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by steveyk Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:56 pm

The original render will never be given out I can give you a resized image though. I think we will postpone this banner competition, the size was wrong from the start and we will be holding several competitions with boxset rewards When the review site opens. May as well make a banner comp one of them.

steveyk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikikomori Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:19 pm

steveyk wrote:The original render will never be given out I can give you a resized image though. I think we will postpone this banner competition, the size was wrong from the start and we will be holding several competitions with boxset rewards When the review site opens. May as well make a banner comp one of them.
I'd greatly appreciate if I could use that image. As for postponing the competition, that only seems fair. Plus I can get a head start then /*wink*/ .
Hikikomori
Hikikomori
Silver Saint

Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:05 pm

Hikikomori wrote:
steveyk wrote:The original render will never be given out I can give you a resized image though. I think we will postpone this banner competition, the size was wrong from the start and we will be holding several competitions with boxset rewards When the review site opens. May as well make a banner comp one of them.
I'd greatly appreciate if I could use that image. As for postponing the competition, that only seems fair. Plus I can get a head start then /*wink*/ .

After school? Game on!

The materials you are willing to provide stevey will be graciously accepted ^.^
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:50 am

steveyk wrote:the size was wrong from the start.

500x150 was what you told me originally lol
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by steveyk Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:07 am

Sporadic wrote:
steveyk wrote:the size was wrong from the start.

500x150 was what you told me originally lol

steveyk wrote:Oh dear, made a terrible mistake. The measurements are off it should be 600x150. I'm so sorry ><

the size changed when a staff member asked me to make the site wider. I didn't think about this thread, it never crossed my mind.

steveyk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sayWut Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:40 am

this banner thing still on going?

also just looked at the new size, damn it xD seems I cant load my sendspace link which is on the first page :O guess it gets deleted after a while or something which makes sense
sayWut
sayWut
BiriBiri Manager
BiriBiri Manager

Male Posts : 151
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2