JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendly Reminder

+10
Natsuru-san
DemonEyesJoe
Bato
Sporadic
johnstang2
Jaysp656
Severus
Valvatorez
Kusanagi
bedheadred
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Friendly Reminder - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendly Reminder

Post by DemonEyesJoe Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:54 pm

whats the point of friends? arnt we all friends? if so, im going to just start friend requesting everyone Very Happy
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Zwei Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:57 pm

Haha thanks I guess I just figured it was automatically enabled.
Zwei
Zwei
Academy Student

Male Posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by johnstang2 Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:06 pm

DemonEyesJoe wrote:whats the point of friends? arnt we all friends? Very Happy

I feel the same way!!
johnstang2
johnstang2
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:43 pm

DemonEyesJoe wrote:whats the point of friends? arnt we all friends? if so, im going to just start friend requesting everyone Very Happy
We can hang out and have a good time but that doesn't make us friends. Also I won't except a friend request from anyone unless I've gotten to know them good enough. It takes time though. For instance it took close to two months just for me to get to know my two friends well enough and yes I know others who were there from when I first came here. Some better than others and it's the better known ones that I'm willing to be friends with. I can only think of one atm actually of which I'll be sending a friend request to her soon enough. It's nothing personal of course. I just have learned my lesson of not accepting friend requests from people I hardly know since they have not been a real friend to me.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:47 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:
DemonEyesJoe wrote:whats the point of friends? arnt we all friends? if so, im going to just start friend requesting everyone Very Happy
We can hang out and have a good time but that doesn't make us friends. Also I won't except a friend request from anyone unless I've gotten to know them good enough. It takes time though. For instance it took close to two months just for me to get to know my two friends well enough and yes I know others who were there from when I first came here. Some better than others and it's the better known ones that I'm willing to be friends with. I can only think of one atm actually of which I'll be sending a friend request to her soon enough. It's nothing personal of course. I just have learned my lesson of not accepting friend requests from people I hardly know since they have not been a real friend to me.

i know you say its not personal, but i feel kinda hurt, it kind hurts when someone blatantly says "im not your friend" Sad

im gona make it my personal goal to become what you call a friend, the only question is....how to become friends with someone who has no interest being your friend
Friendly Reminder - Page 2 Challenge
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Safko Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:03 pm

I'm not your friend. Razz
Safko
Safko
Bronze Saint

Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:10 pm

DemonEyesJoe wrote:
Natsuru-san wrote:

i know you say its not personal, but i feel kinda hurt, it kind hurts when someone blatantly says "im not your friend" Sad

im gona make it my personal goal to become what you call a friend, the only question is....how to become friends with someone who has no interest being your friend
Friendly Reminder - Page 2 Challenge
It really isn't personal but I've been hurt by others who sent me friend requests and didn't bother to actually be a friend so as a rule I refer you to what I said before. I know I certainly don't need like 100+ friends. I can't be there for them all. I see no differance between online friends vs. offline friends except you can't physically be there for online friends but you can still be there for them and like I said it just takes time and even then there are some people that I could never be friends with. It's not that I don't like them. It's not that I have anything against them. It's just that I can't see us being friends. Nothing personal and I'm not refering to you on that so dont take what I said the wrong way. If you really do want to be my friend then just be yourself. Hang out on the forums and let's both get to know each other. After some time has passed if I've come to like you enough to want to be friends then we can be friends. I won't go further since that's the future we're talking about here.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:11 pm

Safko wrote:I'm not your friend. Razz

hi, im joe Very Happy and i like anime, and video games, i also work full time and have 2 children that are both cats tongue
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:19 pm

xD and you forgot to mention your name is from Demon Eyes Kyo (Samurai Deeper Kyo) of which I knew that before you made that post. Wink
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:20 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:I see no differance between online friends vs. offline friends except you can't physically be there for online friends but you can still be there for them

cant agree with you more there. the only people i cant really stand are closed minded people who refuse to even THINK about someone else idea, suggestions, or opinions. and Emo people, iv tried, REALLY HARD to be friends with people that are CONSTANTLY depressed and iv tried SO HARD MULTIPLE TIMES to make them see the happy sides of life, but they absolutely refuse to be happy. I get sad to, iv been thinking some thoughts lately that are REALLY depressing, that, honestly, give me that feeling of "end it" but thats not me in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM (not anymore anyway, i was emo back in high school, but, for no reason other than attention) i live happily, im not rich at all, i live humbly, and just always try to stay positive, but im far from an optimist, im an optimistic realist, i know the reality, but that doesnt matter, im human, i can adapt, and i can stay happy. i can honestly thank Anime and Miku for these feelings i now have.
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:21 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:xD and you forgot to mention your name is from Demon Eyes Kyo (Samurai Deeper Kyo) of which I knew that before you made that post. Wink

lol, yea, i always get happy when people actually know my name, as i dont think the show has a very large audience, most just, like i said, think cotton eye joe
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Safko Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:22 pm

DemonEyesJoe wrote:

hi, im joe Very Happy and i like anime, and video games, i also work full time and have 2 children that are both cats tongue
Hi, I'm Safko and I like soccer and eating mangos/pineapple and I have brown hair. I also have two really cute dogs one of which is still a puppy n.n
p.s This doesn't change much besides now you know more about me ;P
------
OT
Finding the friends request place was a bit tricky, would not have found it if I didn't look at this thread D:
Safko
Safko
Bronze Saint

Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:26 pm

Ah Yellow. Smile One of my favs. Well just remember that you can't be there for everyone and not everyone will see things your way. Even still never give up is what I say. Smile I can also thank Miku and anime for a lot too. Smile I LOVE them both. Anyway we've gotten off topic so whoever posts next please back on topic.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:27 pm

Safko wrote:
DemonEyesJoe wrote:

Hi, I'm Safko and I like soccer and eating mangos/pineapple and I have brown hair. I also have two really cute dogs one of which is still a puppy n.n
p.s This doesn't change much besides now you know more about me ;P
------
OT
Finding the friends request place was a bit tricky, would not have found it if I didn't look at this thread D:

OT, same here, im glad this post was made, i had no idea there even was a friends list.

mangos are....ok, but people keep putting them in things that would taste better w/o it.

but pineapple....put it in EVERYTHING!!! (and bananas) i had this 100% coconut water +pineapple juice for flavor the other day....lets see if i can find a picture
Friendly Reminder - Page 2 Vitacoco
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHH SO GOOD!!! the pineapple one was amazing and i think you might like the mango one as well, they are kinda expensive though, for water/juice anyway
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:27 pm

Natsuru-san wrote: Anyway we've gotten off topic so whoever posts next please back on topic.

lol!
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by LEDlump Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:28 pm

Preferences adjusted.
LEDlump
LEDlump
Shinigami

Male Posts : 109
Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomguy Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:39 pm

Oh this is great! I'll just check my profile and....empty. Ignorance is bliss.
I'll keep forgetting to check anyway.
Doomguy
Doomguy
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 492
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:48 pm

Doomguy wrote:Oh this is great! I'll just check my profile and....empty. Ignorance is bliss.
I'll keep forgetting to check anyway.

i like you doom, ill add you, ill add john too while im at it

actually, i havnt really found anyone i DONT like yet

except spor, his avatar is intimidating lol!

and for natsuru, ill send you a request, you can just hold onto that for when you feel the time is right Cool Wink
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by johnstang2 Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:54 am

DemonEyesJoe wrote:i like you doom, ill add you, ill add john too while im at it

actually, i havnt really found anyone i DONT like yet

except spor, his avatar is intimidating lol!

and for natsuru, ill send you a request, you can just hold onto that for when you feel the time is right Cool Wink

Ah my heart just jump over the Moon. Thanks Joe.

I find Spor intimidating too but that is what I like about him.
johnstang2
johnstang2
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum