JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sentai Filmworks Adds Samurai Bride Sequel Anime

5 posters

Go down

Sentai Filmworks Adds Samurai Bride Sequel Anime Empty Sentai Filmworks Adds Samurai Bride Sequel Anime

Post by Keiichi Morisato Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:16 pm

AnimeNewsNetwork wrote:
North American anime licensing company Sentai Filmworks announced on Tuesday that it has licensed Hyakka Ryōran Samurai Bride, the second season of Hyakka Ryōran Samurai Girls. Sentai Filmworks noted it will release the series digitally with a home video release to follow later this year. Crunchyroll is currently streaming the series outside of Japan as it airs.

The staff for the second series remains the same, except Satoru Nishizono (B Gata H Kei - Yamada’s First Time, Needless, Welcome to the NHK) is handling the series composition in place of Ryunosuke Kingetsu. Studio ARMS is again producing the series. Some voice actresses are joining the cast:

Chinatsu Akasaki as Sasuke Sarutobi
Yōko Hikasa as Musashi Miyamoto
Naomi Shindoh as Kojirō Sasaki
Haruka Tomatsu as Motaemon Araki
Satomi Satou as Inshun Hōzōin
Mamiko Noto as Keiji Maeda

Sentai Filmworks wrote:
Spoiler:

I just hope they keep the same English VAs. They were pretty good (Clannad VAs if you didnt know)
Its funny hearing Hilary Hagg (Fuko) as a tsundere (Yukimura)

Source: ANN
Souce: Sentai Filmworks
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Sentai Filmworks Adds Samurai Bride Sequel Anime Empty Re: Sentai Filmworks Adds Samurai Bride Sequel Anime

Post by Nonononoki Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:32 pm

I hope there'll be more boobs (and nipples) in the second season ;D
Nonononoki
Nonononoki
Shinigami

Male Posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Sentai Filmworks Adds Samurai Bride Sequel Anime Empty Re: Sentai Filmworks Adds Samurai Bride Sequel Anime

Post by The7thSeal Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:57 pm

I'm not sure about this. The first season dub was pretty bad. I can't tell if it was the voice acting or script though.
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Gillian

Male Posts : 96
Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:05 pm

Nonononoki wrote:I hope there'll be more boobs (and nipples) in the second season ;D

You apparently arent watching then!

The7thSeal wrote:I'm not sure about this. The first season dub was pretty bad. I can't tell if it was the voice acting or script though.

I liked it. Had Clannad VAs, then again I liked Clannad too!
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:29 pm

Now there's an interesting news, let's see if the second season gets an English dub
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:31 pm

Natsu Dragneel wrote:Now there's an interesting news, let's see if the second season gets an English dub

Most likely will.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Back to top Go down

Post by The7thSeal Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:40 pm

Keiichi Morisato wrote:

The7thSeal wrote:I'm not sure about this. The first season dub was pretty bad. I can't tell if it was the voice acting or script though.

I liked it. Had Clannad VAs, then again I liked Clannad too!

I need to rewatch it then. I remember the script was poor/poorly translated.
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Gillian

Male Posts : 96
Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:18 pm

Soon..
Soon they will announce that they Licensed Higurashi.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down