JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sentai Filmworks Adds Kill Me Baby TV Anime

Go down

Sentai Filmworks Adds Kill Me Baby TV Anime Empty Sentai Filmworks Adds Kill Me Baby TV Anime

Post by Sir Maddy Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:30 am

Sentai Filmworks Adds Kill Me Baby TV Anime A13289-1891882721.1320092190

North American anime licensing company Sentai Filmworks announced on Thursday that it has acquired the Kill Me Baby television anime series. The company will release the series through "select digital outlets" and then later this year on bilingual DVD.

The series adapts Kaduho's four-panel comedy manga. Yoshiki Yamakawa (Hatsukoi Limited) directed the anime at J.C. Staff (A Certain Magical Index, Tantei Opera Milky Holmes), and Hideki Shirane of Dream Eater Merry and Aria the Scarlet Ammo was in charge of the scripts. Shinya Hasegawa (Ikki Tousen, Otome Yōkai Zakuro) handled the character designs.

The cast for the series includes Mutsumi Tamura as Sonya, the assassin girl who happens to attend an ordinary school; Ai Takabe as Agiri Goshiki, a ninja in Sonya's organization; and Chinatsu Akasaki as Yasuna Oribe, a fearless yet not-so-smart girl and a self-described "friend" of Sonya.

The 13-episode series premiered in Japan in January 2012.

Source: ANN
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down