JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 10

+8
Sir Maddy
LunarLexal
Deathfire123
Ovyda
Yuki Terumi
Valvatorez
Bato
Sporadic
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 10

Post by Sporadic Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:16 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:
Nyako~Mayushii wrote:DAMNIT KARMA THAT FREAKIN SONG, IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!

Karma Spor whoever it is.

Anyway, I wanna see the wolf children movie!
I take it your referring to the songs that have been playing in certain threads due to a "few" people enabling them and using them to play which although not stuck in my head I am annoyed by them because they shouldn't be allowed to play like that.

Those were removed 16 days ago. And if you're talking about the ones in peoples sigs they're spoiler tagged so you actually have to open them to hear it.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 10

Post by Natsuru-san Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:24 pm

^ Oh REALLY Spor? Then why the hell am I STILL freaking hearing if you wanna have a good time and the rest of those pain in the ASS songs right now in this very thread and the rest of the threads too?
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:33 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:^ Oh REALLY Spor? Then why the hell am I STILL freaking hearing if you wanna have a good time and the rest of those pain in the ASS songs right now in this very thread and the rest of the threads too?

Maybe cause your whining is breaking the wall between this forum and your cumputer?
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:02 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:^ Oh REALLY Spor? Then why the hell am I STILL freaking hearing if you wanna have a good time and the rest of those pain in the ASS songs right now in this very thread and the rest of the threads too?

Well, you seem to be the only one hearing them.

And why is nearly every post you make so irritating and confrontational?
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniSiets Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:15 pm

I think it's kinda cute when Natsuru gets mad. >.>
MiniSiets
MiniSiets
Mad Scientist
Mad Scientist

Male Posts : 362
Film Club The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:15 pm

Sporadic wrote:

Well, you seem to be the only one hearing them.

And why is nearly every post you make so irritating and confrontational?
Ironic actually because I remember reading people weren't happy with hearing those songs on April Fools day and as a result they went and set something to filter the songs out so yeah, no wonder I'm the only one bothering to mention the sitch because everyone else prob filtered them out.

I could talk about some of your posts too you know but I choose to not fight with others if I can help it. As for my posts being irritating/confrontational, well not all of them are confrontational since I only say something confrontation wise when it NEEDS to be said and the irritating, well that's prob just how I come off to you but then again if you haven't noticed my personality is similar to Natsuru from Kampfer and I know some people were annoyed/irritated with my personality in Kampfer so yeah. :P That's just who I am.

Anyway I just checked the girl's only thread and finally I'm not hearing that annoying music anymore and I hope that means it's been disabled throughout the rest of the site too. So for whoever is responsible for removing that music I thank you. Should I hear it again though I'll be sure and mention it. Also sorry I got mad though you can't blame me having to listen to it for so long or mute my speakers therefore making it so I can't listen to my music.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:18 pm

tl;dr
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:56 pm

Sporadic wrote:tl;dr

I regret reading...
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2