JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Lagoon - Roberta's Blood Trail OVA English Cast Announcement

+2
Valvatorez
Sir Maddy
6 posters

Go down

Black Lagoon - Roberta's Blood Trail OVA English Cast Announcement Empty Black Lagoon - Roberta's Blood Trail OVA English Cast Announcement

Post by Sir Maddy Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:54 pm

On The FUNimation Show Quickie we aired on March 15th, we played a horrifying montage of bloody and gruesome clips to celebrate the Ides of March. The very first clip in that montage was a scene from Black Lagoon - Roberta's Blood Trail that made every guy in the room double over and clutch his family jewels. If you want to see the video, click this link.

Well, a few of you with a very discerning ear may have noticed that this was in fact the English dub clip from the OVA. Even though there were only grunts and screams of pain, you were able to figure out that those noises were in English somehow, and we applaud you.

But, even if you did figure out that this was the English dub clip, I bet you couldn't figure out who the English voice actors were. So, on today's episode of The FUNimation Show, we revealed a few of the main characters. You'll be pleased to know that we've brought back the original cast from the first two seasons. Take a look below for the rest of the main English dub cast for Black Lagoon - Roberta's Blood Trail and a first look at the English trailer!

Synopsis:
Brace yourself for a barrage of hot lead and shorts short in the gun-blazing follow up to the critically-acclaimed Black Lagoon. This tour de violence was inspired by the masters of mayhem John Woo and Quentin Tarantino – and brought to you by the studio behind Hellsing Ultimate!

The cutthroat crew of Black Lagoon faces their stiffest challenge yet when a Venezuelan assassination sparks a killing spree that spans the globe. Roberta was a reformed assassin until a clandestine clash between politically backed acronyms claimed the life of her master. In flash of a muzzle, she goes from maid to murderer on a pill-popping, crimson stained quest for vengeance. When Revy and the gang are hired to stop Roberta’s killing spree, they quickly find themselves in the middle of an international shootout starring everyone from the KGB to the CIA. The bullets are flying, the bodies are piling up in the street, and Roberta’s painting the town red – with blood.

CHARACTER ACTOR
Revy - Marˇke Hendrikse
Rock - Brad Swaile
Roberta - Tabitha St. Germain
Dutch - Dean Redman
Benny - Brian Drummond
Garcia - Cathy Weseluck
Fabiola - Shannon Chan-Kent
Eda - Lisa Ann Baley
Chang - Trevor Devall
Balalaika - Patricia Drake
Shenhua - Saffron Henderson

Check out the PV here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=f4rxGzLFpPc

Source: FUNimation
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Black Lagoon - Roberta's Blood Trail OVA English Cast Announcement Empty Re: Black Lagoon - Roberta's Blood Trail OVA English Cast Announcement

Post by Valvatorez Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:45 pm

My butt felt something after watching that, dood.
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Black Lagoon - Roberta's Blood Trail OVA English Cast Announcement Empty Re: Black Lagoon - Roberta's Blood Trail OVA English Cast Announcement

Post by bedheadred Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:25 pm

I just wet myself.
bedheadred
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Female Posts : 426
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:22 pm

HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YES!

I guess it's a good thing I didn't watch this yet xD
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:40 am

Wait a minuet. I just found out about this on mal a few mins ago and it listed the English cast so I figured it already had a dub but from what I just read your telling me the dub isn't even out yet? If so well darn that's both good AND bad. Bad since I'm nearly done with the 2nd barrage and good since I mighta watched the sub if there was no dub so this comes at nearly a perfect time. Now hopefully it'll be easy to find online seeing as how Funi has been removing the series' dub version here and there online. Thank you Maddy for letting us know this. Smile
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Knight Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:33 am

Yeah this is definitely great news since the sub just didn't live up to the dub for me and it was weird that it didn't have one yet.
Although it bloody sucks that Funi chooses to not allow us to watch the damn trailer, stream it everywhere you bastards.

So to sum up, this is great news, Funi are Bastards for not allowing me to see the trailer [no matter how minuscule the content was], and I've got to buy this as soon as it comes out.
I wonder if they'll include the omake eps as a bonus, they don't have to dubbed but just having them would be a special feature.
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:51 am

Supernatural Knight wrote:Yeah this is definitely great news since the sub just didn't live up to the dub for me and it was weird that it didn't have one yet.
Although it bloody sucks that Funi chooses to not allow us to watch the damn trailer, stream it everywhere you bastards.

So to sum up, this is great news, Funi are Bastards for not allowing me to see the trailer [no matter how minuscule the content was], and I've got to buy this as soon as it comes out.
I wonder if they'll include the omake eps as a bonus, they don't have to dubbed but just having them would be a special feature.
Put Maddy posted a trailer and at the very bottom I saw a trailer which "looked" like it was the same one. (Didn't check to see though) so whatcha talking about? o_O Isn't the trailer that Maddy posted the trailer your referring too and same with the one Funi posted at the bottom?

Oh great, so your telling me those 3 min specials aren't dubbed either. Oh well, can't be helped I guess. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll get dubbed by the time I get to watching em.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Knight Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:01 am

I have no clue what you are talking about Natsuru, Funi DOES NOT release trailers that are watchable here in Aus. So clicking the link to watch the PV on youtube gives me "the uploader has not made the video available in your country, sorry about that" crap. And if the trailer on youtube isn't viewable here then the exact same link on their site sure as hell isn't going to be visible. So yes they are the same but no I can't see them because they aren't available, they always do it but I've never cared before because no news has really been as good as this to me recently.
It makes sense for us not to be able to watch vids on their site, but at least stream your damn official trailers so we can see it too, arse holes.

Anyway no the Omake specials aren't dubbed either, and why would they be? They aren't part of the series but comedic shorts that throws the characters into situations they aren't familiar with.
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:17 am

Natsuru-san wrote:
Supernatural Knight wrote:Yeah this is definitely great news since the sub just didn't live up to the dub for me and it was weird that it didn't have one yet.

Put Maddy posted a trailer and at the very bottom I saw a trailer which "looked" like it was the same one. (Didn't check to see though) so whatcha talking about? o_O Isn't the trailer that Maddy posted the trailer your referring too and same with the one Funi posted at the bottom?

Knight and I both hail from the great lands of Australia.
Unfortunately, FUNi don't allow their vids on their website or Youtube to be viewed by us.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:52 pm

@Knight and Maddy: Oh, I see, so that's why you couldn't see it. YT might have it if you searched for it. I mean a fan might've uploaded it and not Funi so you might get lucky. Anyway I'm not from nor do I live in Australia but I have gotten a few YT vids that did that to me too, nothing that truly bugged me though that I just had to see but still, I don't understand why not just let the whole world see everything? I certainly don't see why Funi wouldn't allow you to watch em...

Anyway I will say this in regards to the dubbing of these OVAs. The terminator is back! >:)

Oh and congrats Maddy on becoming a content manager. :) I knew you'd get the job. Also, ok, which one of my friends is next? Hahahaha Really first Keiichi and now Maddy, I bet Kiri is next.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down