JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Lagoon Manga Finally Restarts

5 posters

Go down

Black Lagoon Manga Finally Restarts Empty Black Lagoon Manga Finally Restarts

Post by bedheadred Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:39 am

Almost a hiatus of some 3 years top gun play manga Black Lagoon has finally restarted, much to the delight of its many fans.

Along with the main manga’s serialisation (starting in the February issue of Sunday GX), a one-off “BLACK LAGOON (re)Starter Book” has also been released with it, containing some new material along with a synopsis for such reprobates as have forgotten the plot.

With the recent re-airing of the show on Tokyo MX (coming just after the popular and distinctly similar Jormungand), there appears to be a great deal of appetite for a new season – although it looks as though this will have to wait a while longer for the manga to build up some new material.

Source: Sankaku Complex
bedheadred
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Female Posts : 426
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Black Lagoon Manga Finally Restarts Empty Re: Black Lagoon Manga Finally Restarts

Post by Sir Maddy Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:09 am

I'm watching this right now.
I'm so happy. ;_;
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Black Lagoon Manga Finally Restarts Empty Re: Black Lagoon Manga Finally Restarts

Post by Valvatorez Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:10 am

Black Lagoon Manga Finally Restarts Jesus-says-meme-generator-jesus-says-yes-there-is-a-god-696090
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:24 am

Valvatorez wrote:
Black Lagoon Manga Finally Restarts Jesus-says-meme-generator-jesus-says-yes-there-is-a-god-696090

There was always a God.
Spoiler:

Oh wait, you thought that God, I'm sorry, I meant this God:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sir Maddy on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobs Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:15 am

im having mixed feelings on this.
Noobs
Noobs
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 470
The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club

Back to top Go down

Post by MacMeaties Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:41 pm

I'm happy about this but if they do make a new season I'd wait till dub IF it's ever dubbed. The whole show doesn't feel right in Japanese which is why I haven't watched the OVAs.
MacMeaties
MacMeaties
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 130
The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by bedheadred Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:33 pm

Seeing that Black Lagoon is my favorite anime, I'm doing the happy dance over more manga. With the success of Jormungand, I'm also hoping for a dub of Roberta's Blood Trail and a 3rd barrage.
bedheadred
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Female Posts : 426
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum