JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Release Club Devil Survivor 2 discussion

+9
Keiichi Morisato
Hatless
Noobs
Ovyda
Sporadic
LunarLexal
Bato
Natsu Dragneel
Supernatural Knight
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New Release Club Devil Survivor 2 discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: New Release Club Devil Survivor 2 discussion

Post by Bato Thu May 02, 2013 5:31 am

Im finally caught up to this one. Still have 10 new released eps i need to watch :/

As for Devil Survivor 2, im dissappointed. First ep was great but its kinda boring now. It was late yesterday when i watched ep 4 and i fell asleep a few times. That doesnt happen when its interesting Sad
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

New Release Club Devil Survivor 2 discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: New Release Club Devil Survivor 2 discussion

Post by Natsu Dragneel Fri May 03, 2013 4:54 pm

You know, the anime kinda reminds me of "Final Destination" or "Another" because they can see the deaths of their friends and they can almost prevent them, except the fact that the anime has demons
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat May 04, 2013 7:55 am

Natsu Dragneel wrote:You know, the anime kinda reminds me of "Final Destination" or "Another" because they can see the deaths of their friends and they can almost prevent them, except the fact that the anime has demons

It doesn't remind of anything beside Persona 4.

5th episode was rather good. Maybe because I wasn't expecting much anymore... Power ups out of nowhere, protagonists becoming antagonists, no proper char intro and etc... I don't even care about that much, just enjoying the action.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Sun May 05, 2013 9:54 am

Ovyda wrote:
Natsu Dragneel wrote:You know, the anime kinda reminds me of "Final Destination" or "Another" because they can see the deaths of their friends and they can almost prevent them, except the fact that the anime has demons

It doesn't remind of anything beside Persona 4.

5th episode was rather good. Maybe because I wasn't expecting much anymore... Power ups out of nowhere, protagonists becoming antagonists, no proper char intro and etc... I don't even care about that much, just enjoying the action.

I think the power ups out of no where is due to the idiot writers forgetting something important. They never explained a damn thing about the summoning system. How does it work? What are those points they had to "buy" demons and how are they obtained? how do they decide what demons to get? For example the girl summoned that Goddess thing but why did she wait until then to summon it? Did she not have enough points at the time, was it not an option until then? I imagine people who played the game could probably answer this but those that haven't played don't know anything about how the system works and the writers don't see it worth explaining.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sun May 05, 2013 10:01 am

Well I already said to Supernatural Knight that it feels like this anime was made for the people who played this game only...
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Sun May 05, 2013 10:20 am

Ovyda wrote:Well I already said to Supernatural Knight that it feels like this anime was made for the people who played this game only...

In a way that isn't a bad way for a series to go if it is meant to cash in on the game's fan base. But it completely alienates everyone else. So much for this being a good choice this season.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sun May 05, 2013 10:44 am

My personal top 3 are Suisei no Gargantia, Hataraku Maou-sama! and Shingeki no Kyojin.

DS2 disappointed me a lot.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sun May 05, 2013 3:47 pm

I stopped caring about this one a while ago. Im not liking it at all. I cant enjoy an anime when its only random action.. I can for 5 min but not for 20 min.

And i also cant take a liking to a single char in this show. Which is necessary for me to like it.

My top 3 is: Shingeki no Kyojin, Hataraku Maou-sama and Arata Kangatari.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayvon Thu May 09, 2013 5:49 pm

I was wondering how many episodes it would take for this discussion to go to hell.
Jayvon
Jayvon
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3