JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My special thanks to all who made this possible.

+5
MiniSiets
Sporadic
DemonEyesJoe
Kusanagi
MrLincecum
9 posters

Go down

My special thanks to all who made this possible. Empty My special thanks to all who made this possible.

Post by MrLincecum Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:30 pm

Today in 8th period animation [About 12:45], I finished with my project early. So I decided to use internet with my teacher's permission. So I go onto JD Refuge thinking "what's the worst that could happen?" The page opens, with my teacher and a few other students observing what site i'm going on from across the room ["No Facebook" is her rule, and she's really an@l about it, and it's not like they were spying on what I was doing, it was just in their field of vision]. I closed the page quickly, thinking that I can salvage what little dignity I have left. She slowly walks over to me [by this time the students next to me are basically watching the whole thing and chuckling], and she calmly tells me not to go on "those types of sites" during school hours. At this point, class is almost over and I had little to no time to explain to anyone.

There goes my closet perv status and basically all dignity I had left. Thanks a big huggy bunch guys! tongue
MrLincecum
MrLincecum
Gillian

Male Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

My special thanks to all who made this possible. Empty Re: My special thanks to all who made this possible.

Post by Kusanagi Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:34 pm

Luckily I was online at the early AM the morning before class to identify the layout. So I didn't go on JD while I was on campus.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Male Posts : 291
The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

My special thanks to all who made this possible. Empty Re: My special thanks to all who made this possible.

Post by DemonEyesJoe Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:53 pm

sounds like you had an awesome day
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:33 pm

Glad to help make the hilarity possible.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniSiets Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:35 pm

My special thanks to all who made this possible. Mission-accomplished
MiniSiets
MiniSiets
Mad Scientist
Mad Scientist

Male Posts : 362
Film Club The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:40 pm

HAHAHA that's perfect! well, now you know Razz
Severus
Severus
White Hat
White Hat

Male Posts : 270
The Anime Cafe Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:02 pm

My special thanks to all who made this possible. Tumblr_lka915sLrA1qhgme2
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by bedheadred Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:19 pm

My question is why are you hiding your perv? You should wear the "Perv Badge" proudly.
bedheadred
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Female Posts : 426
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by MrLincecum Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:57 pm

bedheadred wrote:My question is why are you hiding your perv? You should wear the "Perv Badge" proudly.

I do wear it, but only when i'm around my friends or people I trust. I certainly did not trust the people in that computer room, that's for sure xD. It's one thing to have pervy tendencies, quite another to be a pervert.
MrLincecum
MrLincecum
Gillian

Male Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by vashnik Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:31 am

The skin was a horrible prank. There wasn't much thought about making it look like it was real. A lot of the forum images are broken. I want the old layout back, all those broken image icons on the page are driving me insane. lol
vashnik
vashnik
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:44 am

The image icons were intentional lol
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down