JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! 'Contract Renewed' Teaser Aired

+2
Metazoxan
Keiichi Morisato
6 posters

Go down

Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! 'Contract Renewed' Teaser Aired Empty Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! 'Contract Renewed' Teaser Aired

Post by Keiichi Morisato Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:53 pm

Via Anime News Network

The final episode of the Tamako Market television anime series ended on Wednesday night (effectively early Thursday morning) with a teaser video for the Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! anime that simply stated, "Contract renewed." The show's official website also features a new visual (pictured at right) with the same words.

Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! 'Contract Renewed' Teaser Aired Chuu2koi

Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! 'Contract Renewed' Teaser Aired Empty Re: Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! 'Contract Renewed' Teaser Aired

Post by Metazoxan Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:59 pm

So does this mean there might be a season 2?
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! 'Contract Renewed' Teaser Aired Empty Re: Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! 'Contract Renewed' Teaser Aired

Post by Ovyda Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:03 pm

^ Hopefully ;o
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:21 pm

Ovyda wrote:^ Hopefully ;o

Where could the series go at this point though? She came to terms with her biggest issue so now what?
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:34 pm

Metazoxan wrote:

Where could the series go at this point though? She came to terms with her biggest issue so now what?

That's what I'd like to know unless we follow Deko (ugh)
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:35 pm

Metazoxan wrote:

Prom
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:37 pm

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:

It might be ironic if in the new season she sees real supernatural stuff and no one believes her. Maybe even the real Dark Flame Master. Laughing
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:40 pm

I guess we'll just wait and see.
In my opinion this really doesn't need a second season.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:57 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:I guess we'll just wait and see.
In my opinion this really doesn't need a second season.

Yeah the first season tied everything up nicely. I liked it but I don't see where they can really take this that won't make it feel dragged out. But I'll at least give it a chance.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusanagi Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:21 pm

Isn't this series based off of a light novel created for some KyoAni writing competition? I'm not sure how recent that competition was, but would it have enough time to make material?

KyoAni doesn't usually do original series (iirc Munto and Tamako Market are the only instances), so I think it may have stuff left.

But yes, I really want more of Chuunibyou if they can do it without screwing up.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Male Posts : 291
The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:31 pm

Kusanagi wrote:Isn't this series based off of a light novel created for some KyoAni writing competition? I'm not sure how recent that competition was, but would it have enough time to make material?

KyoAni doesn't usually do original series (iirc Munto and Tamako Market are the only instances), so I think it may have stuff left.

But yes, I really want more of Chuunibyou if they can do it without screwing up.

Yeah I guess but is there enough material left for a full second season? If there is I wonder what they can do to keep things interesting.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:41 pm

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:

Yeah, that's what I though as well. We didn't get see her past.

However, if they are going to make it, they better don't screw up as I liked the way it ended.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:59 pm

Ovyda wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:

Yeah, that's what I though as well. We didn't get see her past.

However, if they are going to make it, they better don't screw up as I liked the way it ended.

Good point we don't know why she has 8th grader syndrome do we? I wouldn't mind if that was a subplot in season 2 (assuming that is what we are getting) but I'd want something else for the main plot.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down