JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie Sharing and feedback

+4
iH34RTD4RKN3SS
Nonononoki
Severus
DemonEyesJoe
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Newbie Sharing and feedback - Page 2 Empty Re: Newbie Sharing and feedback

Post by DemonEyesJoe Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:01 pm

ok, so, im hating photoshop...WHY isnt ctrl+z undo? and WHY doesnt CTRL+Mouse scroll zoom in and out? i JUST started this, and i already hate it, someone give me a reason PS is better than GIMP, becasue right now, standard computer controls dont work with PS
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:26 pm

Well there's a different hot key for the magnifying glass (zoom in and out), but ctrl+z is to undo... it doesn't re-do though so it'll undo to the previous action of the first undo you do (if that makes any sense).

Photoshop has just more features then gimp does. There's a ton of things you can't do on gimp that you can on photoshop. I don't really have anything amazing to really show you the work i've done but i'm sure someone can vouch for me lol.
Imagination
Imagination
Lab Member

Male Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:32 pm

Imagination wrote:but ctrl+z is to undo

ok, i was trying to use polygonal select, and i couldnt do ANYTHING until i finished the "circle" i couldnt select anything, open any menus, and i messed up and CTRL+Z did nothing,i tried to undo the mis-placement
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:03 pm

DemonEyesJoe wrote:

ok, i was trying to use polygonal select, and i couldnt do ANYTHING until i finished the "circle" i couldnt select anything, open any menus, and i messed up and CTRL+Z did nothing,i tried to undo the mis-placement

Just press esc to exit out of the tool. It'll be locked if you don't complete the shape so you won't be able to click out or do anything until you've completed it or pressed esc on it.
Imagination
Imagination
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:53 pm

Imagination wrote:
DemonEyesJoe wrote:

Just press esc to exit out of the tool. It'll be locked if you don't complete the shape so you won't be able to click out or do anything until you've completed it or pressed esc on it.

...ill just make my renders in GIMP, its so much easier as im used to it, outside of that....ill keep trying

my misaka AVI, feedbaak plz, experimented with filters, im not to happy with the border, but the color seemed to fit well

Spoiler:

and heres to render...should any misaka lovers "desire" her, it needs a TINY bit of cleaning on her arms, but once resized, cant tell the difference

Spoiler:

side note: i REALLY appreciate all the feedback, if any you all give me, and thank you Kiri for PSCS6, though, im struggling quite a bit with it, i really admire the work alot of you do, and even more thanks for any help you give me for my images
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:32 am

I'm guessing AVI = the avatar, nothing really I can give advice on or what not since I'm not really sure what you did other than the border which looks like crazy potatoes style of avatar that a couple of people on the forum are using.

Misaka ftw though lol.
Imagination
Imagination
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2