JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are the best file sharing sites?

3 posters

Go down

What are the best file sharing sites? Empty What are the best file sharing sites?

Post by Jaysp656 Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:31 pm

Just wondering what file sharing sites are good for in browser sharing? Like built in video and audio players. I currently have a 4share account but I not sure if it the best.
Jaysp656
Jaysp656
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 301
The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

What are the best file sharing sites? Empty Re: What are the best file sharing sites?

Post by MrYoSo901 Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:39 pm

dropbox

install it in your computer and you can just "drop" files to a special folder in your computer and it will automatically upload it into the cloud for you and other users to use. Only thing that suck about it is the 2gb limit on free users.
MrYoSo901
MrYoSo901
Shinigami

The Anime Cafe Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

What are the best file sharing sites? Empty Re: What are the best file sharing sites?

Post by Jaysp656 Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:50 pm

My experience is that dropbox file have to be downloaded to work. I also have a dropbox account. The new Mega works almost the same way.
Jaysp656
Jaysp656
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 301
The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Krudda Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:39 am

Dropbox deosn't need to be downloaded to work, but if the file has a delay with the audio set, it won't work properly, thus it is best to Download it to watch, but it will play files over streams using VLC browser plugin, but the quality is worse than a youtube stream.
Krudda
Krudda
Academy Student

Male Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down