JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 7

+11
Roy Blue
Sir Maddy
MiniSiets
Mafiacow
Ovyda
Natsuru-san
DemonEyesJoe
LunarLexal
Hikikomori
Bato
Sporadic
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Week 7

Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 7 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap46%Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 7 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 46% 
[ 12 ]
Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 7 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 7 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 7 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap46%Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 7 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 46% 
[ 12 ]
Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 7 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 7 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 7 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 7 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 26

Poll closed

Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 7

Post by Ovyda Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:56 am

Natsuru-san wrote:
Ovyda wrote:Go away with your Eva, for god sake...
Neva! >Smile Also again, the 1st movie was not good if you've not seen the TV series. That's why it made less sense and wasn't as good along with the fact it only covered the first half of the show which is the not so good part of the anime. Asuka made it so much better and then Shinji stopped being such a cry baby at one point. Plus it's been said by many people that the 2nd Eva movie is good from start to finish unlike the first one.

Yeah yeah... heard the same story about the 1st movie(being good)... Overrating for sure.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 7

Post by sayWut Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:35 am

(CLAPS)
sayWut
sayWut
BiriBiri Manager
BiriBiri Manager

Male Posts : 151
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:04 pm

Movie will be delayed by one hour today. There was a problem uploading one of the clips.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:46 pm

We're going to have to watch on a streaming site this week. Had problems with the livestream since last night.

http://www.crackle.com/c/Osamu_Tezukas_Metropolis/Osamu_Tezuka_s_Metropolis/2479965
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3