JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enigma's, "You'll get what I give you!" thread

+3
Mylespol
Blazer
Enigma
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Enigma's, "You'll get what I give you!" thread Empty Enigma's, "You'll get what I give you!" thread

Post by Enigma Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:37 pm

Unfortunately this thread will be closed for now. I do not have time to work on sigs for now. When I have time again, I will open up this thread for requests. I will still be present in the designing club when I can be, but I will only take requests that I deem can be done in a short amount of time. Or, that if I have some spare time.

Hey everyone, Enigma here. Decided to open up something sort of like CrazyP's shop, except this will be primarily for people with 0 to few sigs, or anyone, if you're not picky. The entire point of this is for me to get more experience with photoshop, so if you don't like it, don't use it. Won't offend me.

Anyway, here is previous work. A lot are similar, but I can do other things. It just tends to be that large impact font is what looks best to me. If you have a specific render and background in mind, post them. If not, I'll find them for you. Just give me the character.

Previous work:

Spoiler:

Anyway, try not to flood me with requests, but I'll do as many as I can each day. Newish members, feel free to ask for a sig. However, I'll set my requirement at 50 posts.[b]

Last edited by Enigma on Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Enigma
Enigma
Gillian

Male Posts : 110
Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Enigma's, "You'll get what I give you!" thread Empty Re: Enigma's, "You'll get what I give you!" thread

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:57 pm

Azusa Nakano.......

Back to top Go down

Enigma's, "You'll get what I give you!" thread Empty Re: Enigma's, "You'll get what I give you!" thread

Post by Enigma Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:59 pm

AnalBag wrote:Azusa Nakano.......

I have to start dinner here in like 10 minutes, and then I'll start on your sig. ^^

In the meantime, mind giving me CnC on this one?

"Finished BRC's sig. I tried to do the one from black rock shooter but was having creativity troubles so switched to the other one. I REALLY HOPE THIS IS THE RIGHT CHARACTER! If not.. then sigh.

Enigma's, "You'll get what I give you!" thread 2n24kyc

Not sure if I like it right now."

Enigma
Enigma
Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:05 am

Uh........ CnC?
Never heard of that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:06 am

AnalBag wrote:Uh........ CnC?
Never heard of that.

Comments and Criticism lol. Basically, tell me what you think of it, what you think could be better. Et cetera.
Enigma
Enigma
Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:08 am

Enigma wrote:
AnalBag wrote:Azusa Nakano.......

I have to start dinner here in like 10 minutes, and then I'll start on your sig. ^^

In the meantime, mind giving me CnC on this one?

"Finished BRC's sig. I tried to do the one from black rock shooter but was having creativity troubles so switched to the other one. I REALLY HOPE THIS IS THE RIGHT CHARACTER! If not.. then sigh.

Enigma's, "You'll get what I give you!" thread 2n24kyc

Not sure if I like it right now."

I would lower the text so it doesn't blend with the edge. That white is super glowy bright xD
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:14 am

I do like it, but I agree with Blazer.
And what does it say? ERC?

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:29 am

AnalBag wrote:I do like it, but I agree with Blazer.
And what does it say? ERC?

BRC
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:14 am

Enigma's, "You'll get what I give you!" thread 6h26x0

It wasn't actually being cut off by positioning. I just blurred the text to give it a..je ne sais quoi.

I don't know. That's it without the blurring though.

Down slightly to fix the B. The B is actually slightly taller I think.
Enigma's, "You'll get what I give you!" thread 25fm1qx

BRC Sig type 2. (Different shading/lighting)

Enigma's, "You'll get what I give you!" thread Z1ukl
Enigma
Enigma
Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:57 am

Move it to the right and off the edge. (as many pixels as you moved it from the top) I like the old shading better...personally..if you could find a medium between the two....

Disclaimer: this is all based on my personal opinions, ideas, and likes Very Happy
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:19 am

Type 3

Enigma's, "You'll get what I give you!" thread Msf415
Enigma
Enigma
Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:37 am

berry nice :3 that light gun give me seizures xD so pretteh
(whats the scuff on her leg?)
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:39 am

You mean at the very bottom? It was like a frilly pant-skirt thing but I cut it off so it didn't look like she was 300 feet tall.

Enigma
Enigma
Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:14 am

Enigma wrote:You mean at the very bottom? It was like a frilly pant-skirt thing but I cut it off so it didn't look like she was 300 feet tall.

That frilly is distracting xD
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:17 am

I mean, I hardly see it, but if you think it's truly a problem, I can move her down like 100px. (The background is 1920x1080 when I work on it that sig, so that's not a huge amount..)

Enigma
Enigma
Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:24 am

Enigma wrote:I mean, I hardly see it, but if you think it's truly a problem, I can move her down like 100px. (The background is 1920x1080 when I work on it that sig, so that's not a huge amount..)

Ahhhh HD picture..what a beauty...IDK if you move her down that throws her under the words and stuff...hmmm use teh stamp and blotch it out xD (remember this is just my personal opinion, preferences, and nit picky details)
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:31 pm

Blazer wrote:
Enigma wrote:I mean, I hardly see it, but if you think it's truly a problem, I can move her down like 100px. (The background is 1920x1080 when I work on it that sig, so that's not a huge amount..)

Ahhhh HD picture..what a beauty...IDK if you move her down that throws her under the words and stuff...hmmm use teh stamp and blotch it out xD (remember this is just my personal opinion, preferences, and nit picky details)

Maybe when I quit being lazy. xD

Crazy, starting on your sig soon.

Enigma
Enigma
Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:12 pm

When am I going to get to see my new sig? Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Enigma wrote:
Blazer wrote:

Maybe when I quit being lazy. xD

Crazy, starting on your sig soon.

Rank granted: Lazy Designer
Congratulations! This rank is super exclusive and only allows those as awesome lazy as Blazer to obtain it! You are truly a designer to behold!

Last edited by Blazer on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylespol Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:24 pm

i don't have 50 post on any of the sites so if you get bored feel free to make me one. Benny from black lagoon
Mylespol
Mylespol
Bronze Saint

Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Androgynous Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:32 pm

dood i want 1
Androgynous
Androgynous
Lab Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mageman603 Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:17 pm

Hi, I know I don't have 50 posts yet, but if you have some spare time, I would love either Itchika from Infinite Stratos, or Tsukune and Moka from Rosario+Vampire with Mageman written somewhere on it.
mageman603
mageman603
Lab Member

Male Posts : 50
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:18 am

Yes and yes, when I get around to it. Crazy, find a render of stocking you want. There are an assload of different types/fan designs, et cetera.

@AnalBag; you'll get yours probably tomorrow sometime. I've been busy this weekend.

Enigma
Enigma
Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post by BRC Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:04 am

Enigma wrote:Type 3

YAY! Homuhomu!!!
Yes, this is the right character. Thank you so much, Enigma!! I really love this siggy!
(Guess I have to get 50 posts first dam T.T)
BRC
BRC
Academy Student

Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:22 pm

BRC wrote:
Enigma wrote:Type 3

YAY! Homuhomu!!!
Yes, this is the right character. Thank you so much, Enigma!! I really love this siggy!
(Guess I have to get 50 posts first dam T.T)

I base it off of post count on the other forum. :p

I actually have a third version update for you, hang on.
Enigma's, "You'll get what I give you!" thread 21ozj2t
Enigma
Enigma
Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next