JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 4

+12
Valvatorez
Tsuyushi
Sir Maddy
Noobs
MiniSiets
LunarLexal
Mafiacow
Natsuru-san
Bato
DemonEyesJoe
Ovyda
Sporadic
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

This Weeks Movie

Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 4 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap37%Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 4 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 37% 
[ 7 ]
Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 4 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap37%Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 4 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 37% 
[ 7 ]
Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 4 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 4 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 4 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 4 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 4 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 4 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 4

Post by Ovyda Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:01 pm

Sporadic wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
Noobs wrote:voted for the sword. hope i can join this.

Thank you! But we still need more support Neutral

It's looking kind of hopeless. Come support Totoro. Smile

Also, 18 votes? Damn I wish 18 people would show up. We peaked at 17 last week but stayed steady at around 14-15.

I have seen Totoro already and I am not very interested in Eva. Therefore, I'll leave my vote where it is...
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 4

Post by Sporadic Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:46 am

Ovyda wrote:
Sporadic wrote:
Ovyda wrote:

Also, 18 votes? Damn I wish 18 people would show up. We peaked at 17 last week but stayed steady at around 14-15.

I have seen Totoro already and I am not very interested in Eva. Therefore, I'll leave my vote where it is...

Already 18 votes. I doubt Sword could pull 3 more to tie with the others.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:16 am

Mafiacow wrote:Isn't Eva a movie from a series and Totoro a thing of its own? I think Totoro would be better.

The EVA movies are remakes of the TV series.
Which surpass the TV series/
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuyushi Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:46 am

Never seen any of the Evangelion series or movies so I guess I can't vote for that.
Tsuyushi
Tsuyushi
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 175
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:08 am

Tsuyushi wrote:Never seen any of the Evangelion series or movies so I guess I can't vote for that.

But the EVA movies are a remake of the TV series.
You don't have to watch the TV series in order to watch the movies.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:04 am

Sir Maddy wrote:
Mafiacow wrote:Isn't Eva a movie from a series and Totoro a thing of its own? I think Totoro would be better.

I don't remember any of the EVA ones having the dude jack off to her comatosed body after seeing her boobs.
And not voting Ponyo any of you..... por shame....
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:06 am

Sporadic wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
Sporadic wrote:
Ovyda wrote:

Already 18 votes. I doubt Sword could pull 3 more to tie with the others.

I know. But I don't care which movie it will be anymore, as one I have seen and the other one looks boring. Totoro is winning btw.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:25 am

Valvatorez wrote:
Sir Maddy wrote:

I don't remember any of the EVA ones having the dude jack off to her comatosed body after seeing her boobs.
And not voting Ponyo any of you..... por shame....

That happened in End of Evangelion.
Which is an alternate ending to the TV series.

Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:17 am

Sir Maddy wrote:
Tsuyushi wrote:Never seen any of the Evangelion series or movies so I guess I can't vote for that.

But the EVA movies are a remake of the TV series.
You don't have to watch the TV series in order to watch the movies.

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY!!! Come on now people. You don't have to watch the TV series since Maddy just said the Eva movies are a remake of the TV series which fyi is one of the good animes out there. So with 19 votes it's safe to say we might not get more votes so 2 of you change your vote to Eva and we can watch this movoe together. Come on! Make it happen! ^-^
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:42 am

^ I can't understand why are you people so hyped about this one... Seems like another average anime.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:01 am

Ovyda wrote:^ I can't understand why are you people so hyped about this one... Seems like another average anime.
lol!

You'll understand if you'd give it a chance. Then you'll be laughing like I just did. Hehehehehe Smile
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:04 am

You have confidence saying that o.0 Too bad, I have too much things to watch that I could let myself watch this one.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:17 am

Of course I have confidence. It's a good anime and if you have time to watch a movie then you have time to watch this one now don't you? I mean Maddy said it's a remake of the TV series so unless you absolutly love it you more than likely won't need to watch the TV series. I say more than likely because I've yet to watch the movies but I've seen the TV show and Maddy said the movies are the better version. ^-^ What more can I say?
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:50 am

Natsuru-san wrote:Of course I have confidence. It's a good anime and if you have time to watch a movie then you have time to watch this one now don't you? I mean Maddy said it's a remake of the TV series so unless you absolutly love it you more than likely won't need to watch the TV series. I say more than likely because I've yet to watch the movies but I've seen the TV show and Maddy said the movies are the better version. ^-^ What more can I say?

OKay. Changed my vote to see if I can trust your recommendations or not. I hope it wins now.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:42 pm

Either way. I've uploaded both tied movies to the old site so I still have them on my external hdd. Adding it to the livestream will be easy no matter who wins.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuyushi Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:35 am

The problem is that I always end up working on Saturdays well, not all the time but quite frequently, especially in the afternoon to late night hours.
but GOD DAMN I hope I don't get put on call this time D:
Tsuyushi
Tsuyushi
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 175
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:22 am

And it looks like a tie.
Now if someone can vote for EVA I'll be happy/
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:35 am

Vote EVA it has boobs.
(guaranteed win)
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafiacow Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:02 pm

My friends all say that I missed out on a major part of my childhood because I haven't seen Totoro. So come on, vote Totoro Smile
Mafiacow
Mafiacow
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:39 pm

Votes are over and we have a tie. I'll pick a number between 1 and 100. One person who voted for EVA and one person who voted for Totoro please pick a number from 1-100. First come first serve on votes, whoever is closest will win.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafiacow Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:45 pm

Ooo! I vote 50 for Totoro >: ) ^_^
Mafiacow
Mafiacow
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikikomori Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:46 pm

I voted Eva:
I'll pick 68
Hikikomori
Hikikomori
Silver Saint

Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:34 pm

Actually. I have a better method for tie breakers so I don't get accused of cheating. Two people pick a number like you just did. I'll roll the 100 sided dice and whatever number the dice is closest to is the winner.

So we'll keep your guys numbers, closest number without going over wins.

Last edited by Sporadic on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Account Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:34 pm

The member 'Sporadic' has done the following action : Dices roll

'100 Sided Dice' : 87
Test Account
Test Account
Forum Slave

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Manga Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club Film Club Cooking Club i4Japan The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:35 pm

Eva wins.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next