JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Release Club: General Discussion

+13
Blazer
higurashi_conan
Natsu Dragneel
Metazoxan
Ovyda
Natsuru-san
Sporadic
Noobs
Keiichi Morisato
LunarLexal
Bato
Sir Maddy
Supernatural Knight
17 posters

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

The New Release Club: General Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: The New Release Club: General Discussion

Post by Sir Maddy Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:09 am

Anyone watching the new anime.
Like the hair fetish one?
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

The New Release Club: General Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: The New Release Club: General Discussion

Post by Supernatural Knight Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:05 am

^ Yeah I plan on watching that tomorrow after finishing something else, and at least one more by then I believe although I'm not sure what else. Anyway this season I'm limiting myself to 9 actual series since I just can't do almost all of them again.
Supernatural Knight
Supernatural Knight
Shinigami

Male Posts : 206
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:34 am

Sir Maddy wrote:Anyone watching the new anime.

I am.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:05 am

Supernatural Knight wrote:^ Yeah I plan on watching that tomorrow after finishing something else, and at least one more by then I believe although I'm not sure what else. Anyway this season I'm limiting myself to 9 actual series since I just can't do almost all of them again.

Me as well. based on the description it sounds like a mix of action an romance. With the boy fighting to protect the girl while they grow closer together. Mal listed it as Action, Fantasy, Romance, Seinen so it could actually be a rather violent, sexual, or dark series depending on what was in the manga that got it the age 18-30 group.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:11 am

Instead of guessing, why don't you just watch the 1st ep already? Very Happy

Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge Episode 1
Spoiler:
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:19 pm

Guys according to Crunchyroll, they already streamed the first episode of Devil Survivor 2, however I can't find it on a different site, this season's gonna have some awesome anime
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:30 pm

Wait what hair fetish one???
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:34 pm

Natsu Dragneel wrote:Guys according to Crunchyroll, they already streamed the first episode of Devil Survivor 2, however I can't find it on a different site, this season's gonna have some awesome anime

http://www.animefansftw.com/devil-survivor-2-the-animation-episode-1/
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:41 pm

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Natsu Dragneel wrote:Guys according to Crunchyroll, they already streamed the first episode of Devil Survivor 2, however I can't find it on a different site, this season's gonna have some awesome anime

Thanks
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:46 pm

Keiichi Morisato wrote:Wait what hair fetish one???

Dansari Bunri no Crime Edge.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:45 pm

Natsu Dragneel wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:

Thanks

YW

Do we have threads for the new anime ???

Since I never played Devil Survivor I have no idea whats going on here
I watched the first ep today but Im lost. IDK WTF is going on.

Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:51 pm

I'm sure Knight will create the discussion thread of the anime when he comes by, the anime is part of the official activities
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:22 pm

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Natsu Dragneel wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:

Thanks

YW

You're lost because its the first episode and they really haven't explained anything yet. That's typical with a lot of anime actually. You do not need to have played the game.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:41 pm

That one sounds weird, so I'm going to wait until whether or not you guys say that it's good. That, or until I get bored. Other then that, I'm watching devil survivor right now, and Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince loading in another tab.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:43 pm

Sporadic wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Natsu Dragneel wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:

Thanks

YW

You're lost because its the first episode and they really haven't explained anything yet. That's typical with a lot of anime actually. You do not need to have played the game.

Most is a little more open than that...
IDK, I just...

*twirls hair*

We'll see where this goes.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:10 pm

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Sporadic wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Natsu Dragneel wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:

Thanks

YW

IDK, I just...

*twirls hair*

We'll see where this goes.

Discussion thread for this anime is now open by the way.

LunarLexal wrote:

That one sounds weird, so I'm going to wait until whether or not you guys say that it's good.

It was good actually. I enjoyed it.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:30 pm

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Sporadic wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Natsu Dragneel wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:

Thanks

YW

If you're just watching romance after romance, then sure.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:49 pm

Bato wrote:

Discussion thread for this anime is now open by the way.

It was good actually. I enjoyed it.

Then I guess I'll have to watch it.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:51 pm

Ginga Kihoutai Majestic Prince - I didn't expect this, but it was quite enjoyable. Loved the The Fail Five joke
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:58 pm

Ovyda wrote:Ginga Kihoutai Majestic Prince - I didn't expect this, but it was quite enjoyable. Loved the The Fail Five joke

Really? I didn't like it. Too cliche and the anime style is too cartoon-like.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:10 pm

LunarLexal wrote:
Ovyda wrote:Ginga Kihoutai Majestic Prince - I didn't expect this, but it was quite enjoyable. Loved the The Fail Five joke

Well I was prepared for the worst, so what they showed was better than expected. 6/10 isn't good, but I will watch few more eps to see what will happen, because 24 eps of the same shit will definitely get boring soon.
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:15 pm

LunarLexal wrote:

I was thinking of checking this out because I haven't seen a good mecha scifi in a while.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:18 pm

I dont like mecha in general, but i did keep it out for a long time with this one. But in the end i started getting bored and decided to not watch it.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:33 pm

Ovyda wrote:Well I was prepared for the worst, so what they showed was better than expected. 6/10 isn't good, but I will watch few more eps to see what will happen, because 24 eps of the same shit will definitely get boring soon.

I guess that would make it seem less crappy. I suppose I should watch more episodes before judging it.

by the way, Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge is really weird. His hair-fetish is on a whole different level than Inaba's.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:53 pm

LunarLexal wrote:
Ovyda wrote:Well I was prepared for the worst, so what they showed was better than expected. 6/10 isn't good, but I will watch few more eps to see what will happen, because 24 eps of the same shit will definitely get boring soon.

I guess that would make it seem less crappy. I suppose I should watch more episodes before judging it.

by the way, Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge is really weird. His hair-fetish is on a whole different level than Inaba's.

I had already written my opinion. But this one is at least interesting, while Inaba was just... don't know why I even watched it lol

Ovyda wrote:Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge Episode 1
Spoiler:
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next