JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Eater Anime to Run on Adult Swim's Toonami

4 posters

Go down

Soul Eater Anime to Run on Adult Swim's Toonami  Empty Soul Eater Anime to Run on Adult Swim's Toonami

Post by Sir Maddy Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:34 pm

The TV Guide website lists the Soul Eater anime as premiering on Adult Swim's Toonami block on Sunday, February 17 at 1:30 a.m. EST/PST. Toonami essentially confirmed the listing on Sunday and added that the dark fantasy anime will begin after Samurai 7 ends. There will be a promo for the new addition next week.

Funimation released this adaptation of Atsushi Ohkubo's manga in 2010. Yen Press publishes the original manga and Ohkubo's Soul Eater Not! spinoff.

Source: ANN
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Soul Eater Anime to Run on Adult Swim's Toonami  Empty Re: Soul Eater Anime to Run on Adult Swim's Toonami

Post by Sporadic Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:28 pm

Soul Eater Anime to Run on Adult Swim's Toonami  Im-a-blogger-reaction
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Soul Eater Anime to Run on Adult Swim's Toonami  Empty Re: Soul Eater Anime to Run on Adult Swim's Toonami

Post by DemonEyesJoe Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:07 pm

this is awsome really, i mean, im glad to see toonami with enough force to get a show like this. im glad they are getting some funding and i really think this show will drive up thier viewer base
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DubAnimeLover Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:41 pm

What TERRIBLE timing.

I already started watching it on my own because they were taking too long to decide to air it.

So... yeah... I'm not going to stop watching it online just because it's airing on TV now. I've already watched 16 episodes anyway.

I'm not saying I won't watch it on TV, I will. It's just... I'm not going to stop watching it online either. Basically... I'll be watching it twice as much. One episode on Adult Swim/Toonami and 4 episodes online.

So... the one who's at blame for this is Adult Swim/Toonami for taking too long to decide to air this.

Neutral
DubAnimeLover
DubAnimeLover
Academy Student

Male Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:47 pm

Hey, if you'd like to give them some money so they're able to acquire more shows at a faster rate than be my guest. They've said before that their budget is small right now. So be appreciative that they're at least doing something.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:59 pm

Sporadic wrote:Hey, if you'd like to give them some money so they're able to acquire more shows at a faster rate than be my guest. They've said before that their budget is small right now. So be appreciative that they're at least doing something.

their funding is by viewer base, its not so much donations, (although it might have been at start, and good faith from CN) idk how they track that stuff, but i know tuning in an trending the topics on Twitter and facebook communicate to Funimation and so on and so forth. Fact, all the anime iv bought, i saw on TV first, and wanted to watch it again.

and on the timing for the show to air, yea, if they want newer shows faster, do as i said above, although it looks like you already do. this is also just bad luck on your part bom
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:37 am

DemonEyesJoe wrote:
Sporadic wrote:Hey, if you'd like to give them some money so they're able to acquire more shows at a faster rate than be my guest. They've said before that their budget is small right now. So be appreciative that they're at least doing something.

their funding is by viewer base, its not so much donations, (although it might have been at start, and good faith from CN) idk how they track that stuff, but i know tuning in an trending the topics on Twitter and facebook communicate to Funimation and so on and so forth. Fact, all the anime iv bought, i saw on TV first, and wanted to watch it again.

and on the timing for the show to air, yea, if they want newer shows faster, do as i said above, although it looks like you already do. this is also just bad luck on your part bom

Sarcastically suggesting he gives contributions wasn't an implication that their funding is based off donations. I've read plenty of Tweets about how their funding works.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Back to top Go down

Post by DubAnimeLover Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:43 pm

I said I would watch it on TV.

I'm just not going to stop watching it online just because it's airing on TV now.

Rolling Eyes
DubAnimeLover
DubAnimeLover
Academy Student

Male Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down