JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Topic: The meaning of life

+25
Doomguy
RDragonzx
Colme
Kelandis
DemonEyesJoe
Androgynous
svengerman
Hikikomori
Dcmac
Belsfir
Blazer
Valvatorez
Kusanagi
sayWut
MiniSiets
MrLincecum
Paper Tiger
L3GION
Enigma
Mylespol
Hatless
Yuki Terumi
Kaleb_K
bedheadred
Raziel
29 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The First Topic: The meaning of life - Page 3 Empty Re: The First Topic: The meaning of life

Post by Belsfir Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:58 am

Everyone's answer presented here is just purely speculation. And in my speculation is that the answer is beyond human intellect. We will never have a universally accepted meaning to it.
Belsfir
Belsfir
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 138
Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

The First Topic: The meaning of life - Page 3 Empty Re: The First Topic: The meaning of life

Post by SkepticalDragon Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:05 am

MiniSiets wrote:For the record, I am not among anyone that claims meaning is arbitrary and illusionary;
I was not addressing anyone here so it was not my intention to misrepresent anyone.

I would address your post but I don't want to detract from the topic.
Belsfir wrote:Everyone's answer presented here is just purely speculation. And in my speculation is that the answer is beyond human intellect. We will never have a universally accepted meaning to it.
Perhaps apart of why I suspect pluralism might be a better approach.
SkepticalDragon
SkepticalDragon
Lab Member

Male Posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyTheRealOne Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:20 am

the meaning of life is to watch alot of anime and like it
AndyTheRealOne
AndyTheRealOne
Lab Member

Male Posts : 21
The New Release Club Cooking Club i4Japan

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJonC Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:04 am

we already know the answer just watch Hitch hikers guide the galaxy Wink lol (just had to say it haha)
SirJonC
SirJonC
Academy Student

Male Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJonC Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:09 am

but to be on the less jokey of sides

LIFE IS TO SERVE THE EMPEROR

FOR THE EMPEROR

FOR THE EMP.......Gets shot by greenskin vermin then sliced by a Khorne worshiper when on my knees
lol Razz

on a seriose note (if google decides to type....nope it still cant fined the correct spelling lol) life to me is what we decide though ongoing experiences may impede or help grow us we still must make the decisions our selves (i personally believe we harbor both good and evil in us regardless of our instincts considering for the fact the first homosapion (google cant find that word fail >< ) to throw a rock at an animal to save a fellow being was an instinct as well) and to find peace with in our selves
SirJonC
SirJonC
Academy Student

Male Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by iH34RTD4RKN3SS Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:16 pm

In my opinion, the meaning of life is yourself.

Everything you do: choices, problems, goals, rewards, and so forth are all seen by the people around you.

What you see, hear, taste, and think is all part of this "life" we humans call it.
iH34RTD4RKN3SS
iH34RTD4RKN3SS
Lab Member

Male Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3