JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vocaloid Club

+17
Valvatorez
Jaysp656
Sporadic
LunarLexal
Hikikomori
LEDlump
Sir Maddy
Natsuru-san
Dcmac
BK-201
DemonEyesJoe
sayWut
Natsu Dragneel
MiniSiets
Tomoyo's Angel
Keiichi Morisato
yui
21 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Vocaloid Club - Page 3 Empty Re: The Vocaloid Club

Post by BK-201 Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:44 am

Gorillaz are awesome but so are Vocaloids. What happens if we stick 'em together?!

BK-201
BK-201
Shinigami

Male Posts : 247
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club Film Club i4Japan The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:30 pm

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
DemonEyesJoe wrote:i saw that too, i didnt like it very much, idk, it all sounded very doubtful, yet, its all true, but it seems to reflect the thoughts of those who DONT know what she is, while the first episode reflected the honest opinions of those who know what they are talking about

Well yeah that was kind of part of the episode were the misconceptions and Miku doubters.

Noone complained about the band Gorillaz . . .
Animated band set to real music. Miku is no different. She's as much real as the Gorillaz were.

i have to disagree, Miku and the gorillaz are WAY different, although, essentially, they are the same, i think it would be easier to explain to people, and be easier for the to attach to vocaloid if you just said that the singers name is Saki Fujita (Miku) but she goes by the name Hatsune Miku on stage and is the name of her virtual character.

but while this is the case with the gorillaz, we all know thats not the case with vocaloid, Miku, is, about 80% virtual, the other 20% being Saki Fujita, and the creators themselves. while, the opposite could be said about gorillaz, in which they were a real band, just portraying themselves as virtual
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:04 am

where is our badge Evil or Very Mad
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by LEDlump Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:09 am

DemonEyesJoe wrote:where is our badge Evil or Very Mad

Lol.... I didn't notice that we were lacking in a badge until just now. We'll get one when we get one.
LEDlump
LEDlump
Shinigami

Male Posts : 109
Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:00 am

I still need to render it bc i told Yui i would but i havent seen her at all this week
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:57 am

I just remembered that, since the badges are back and all
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:10 pm

Yeah yui has been absent. Still waiting for a PM from her. As for the badge. Meh I want the old one. I have a pic of it if that helps? Also I have an idea for this club. A new club activity however I've got to figure soemthing out to make it work.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikikomori Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:16 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:Yeah yui has been absent. Still waiting for a PM from her. As for the badge. Meh I want the old one. I have a pic of it if that helps? Also I have an idea for this club. A new club activity however I've got to figure soemthing out to make it work.

I like the idea of a new activity. Would help me be a more active member (and probably a few others as well)
Hikikomori
Hikikomori
Silver Saint

Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:39 pm

In that case if anyone wants to help me figure out how to make my idea work then great. ^-^

Ok so my idea is this. Have you ever been listening to a voca song and then the next voca song just went together with the last one? Well that gave me an idea. What if we made a playlist of the voca songs we believe go together? We'd each have to create a 10-15 song playlist and each song would have to be different. No double songs even if the pic is different. Also each person can only create one voca playlist. Then after we create the playlist we post em for people to listen to and have then vote for the one they like the best. We can vote too of course. Then there would be a winner based on which playlist got the most votes.

Sounds nice right? I imagine this would be kinda like Sotw and like creating our own Voca concert though it's neither of those but is similer to them. However here is where the problem comes from. People don't have time to listen to that many songs from all of us. The poll would have to stay up for at least a month to give people enough time to vote and decide and really too many of us doing this is the problem. I'd like for all of us to be able to do it of course but then no one will listen to them and vote because there'd be to many of us. So that's the problem I'm faced with. The best I can think of is to somehow have a set amount of maybe no more than 5 of us but no less than 3 of us doing the playlists and as for how to decide who gets to do them and who doesn't. Well other than some sort of compatition I really don't know. Also what kind of compitition? Still something like this might only happen once or twice a year but I like this idea. What do you all think? Thoughts/ideas/questions?
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:04 pm

10-15 songs is a LONG list, and most songs that go togehter infact, DO go together, like the "daughter of darkness" series, and "Jinsei reset button" & "Ikisama Life Game".

outside of particualr story songs, alsmot most songs go best with thier artists. id be hard pressed to find a song similar to anything by Wowaka. and while MitchiM has very generic sounding songs, the touch he puts on them makes them ridiculously unique. becasue of this, i find 10-15 songs quite difficult.

why dont we try to compile songs into category's? as, from where i look (vocaloid wiki and such) there is no "genre defining" lists, seperating pop from rock and so on
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:13 pm

Well if it's not 10-15 songs then it won't work. The best is a "mini" playlist that could work but that'd only be 5 max. No less and no more however that ruins what I have inviosioned and no catagories totally destroys it. Plus you can't say most songs go together. No that just isn't right. Basically based on the song (Music, sounds, pic etc.) is what you'd have to try to find another song to match with it so it goes together. For example you can't just say oh I like this song so I'll put this song that I also like after/before this one. Nope they probably don't go together. Basically you can look at the songs as being like a continuation of a story and yeah 10-15 songs IS long however that's why I also said the poll would be open for at LEAST a month. Also I'm thinking at least a week or two (A month max) for everyone to create their playlist.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:23 pm

OBV, This is going to be WAY smaller and subject to Yui's approval but here is the full size 'badge'

The Vocaloid Club - Page 3 6z4zu9

The Vocaloid Club - Page 3 O5pb29
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:11 am

so, are you saying the songs as a whole should tell a story? casue im one of those guys who listens to a song, mostly for how it makes me feel, i love songs, but i only know the meaning to about 5% of all the vocaloid songs i listen to (or anime for that matter) Vocaloid is more than just about the words to me, its how it makes me feel inside, i feel the emotions of a song just by listening to it, i dont need to read the words to feel the emotions a creator is trying to convey.

so, with that being, this could be quite difficult for me, lol.

but it is quite an interesting idea, and just by the titles i kind of get an idea of what you talking about, but, it will be our own "daughter of darkness"-like story, just by mixing a bunch of our own songs? together?
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:31 am

mmmm wonderful song, but for some reason i cant seem to understand the meaning of the song itself. im hearing depression, discontent, confusion, and desperation, so, overall a very sad song, but the lyrics arnt clicking with me

DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by LEDlump Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:40 am

DemonEyesJoe wrote:mmmm wonderful song, but for some reason i cant seem to understand the meaning of the song itself. im hearing depression, discontent, confusion, and desperation, so, overall a very sad song, but the lyrics arnt clicking with me

Ohh!!!! I totally forgot about that one. I think it's at the bottom of my mylist lol.
LEDlump
LEDlump
Shinigami

Male Posts : 109
Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:38 am

DemonEyesJoe wrote:so, are you saying the songs as a whole should tell a story? casue im one of those guys who listens to a song, mostly for how it makes me feel, i love songs, but i only know the meaning to about 5% of all the vocaloid songs i listen to (or anime for that matter) Vocaloid is more than just about the words to me, its how it makes me feel inside, i feel the emotions of a song just by listening to it, i dont need to read the words to feel the emotions a creator is trying to convey.

so, with that being, this could be quite difficult for me, lol.

but it is quite an interesting idea, and just by the titles i kind of get an idea of what you talking about, but, it will be our own "daughter of darkness"-like story, just by mixing a bunch of our own songs? together?
No. I was saying the story as an example. It's not a story though however you CAN make the songs work together while still telling a story. One example is how there was that guy who went around deleting Miku songs. Surely you all remember that? (Thank God he was caught) Well in this case we start out with a few songs showing Miku for who she is and then introduce the guy there. How? Well there was that tell your world [save miku campaign] song so then after that we show her sad or angry or both and then she over comes him and starts to go back to her old self but in this case it makes it seem like she's become stronger. So that would be one such way to tell a story using the playlist HOWEVER! That is not what I'm talking about here. It's allowed but I'm simply just saying there are voca songs that go together and then there's ones that don't. They won't all fit and work with each other. You can't simply just say they'll all work because they don't. So yes. You create the playlist based on how YOU and ONLY YOU feel they go together. You don't need to know the words so long as you know for a fact the songs go together. Really though I'm suprised no one else has said anything about this yet. :/
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by yui Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:48 pm

who do i go to to change the club badges now??? spor right??
the song of the week is finally up!! lol
yui
yui
Lab Member

The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:16 pm

yui wrote:who do i go to to change the club badges now??? spor right??
the song of the week is finally up!! lol
where?
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by yui Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:20 pm

yui
yui
Lab Member

The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:24 pm

Nice selection of songs, but I only know one of them
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:48 pm

Since I'm still technically a member here, I felt inclined to vote. All of them were pretty grim.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:35 pm

yui if you go back a page or two you'll see an idea of mine for this club. Tell me what you think of it after reading all my posts on it and don't forget the PM I sent you a week ago.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:09 am

Went to a con last Saturday and, there was a lot of Miku, Luka and Rin cosplayers. Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKA!!!
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:24 am

Natsu Dragneel wrote:Went to a con last Saturday and, there was a lot of Miku, Luka and Rin cosplayers. Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKA!!!

OH YES! OFC! I FORGOT IT WAS TH REASON I GOT ON THE FORUMS TODAY!

DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:33 am

DemonEyesJoe wrote:
Natsu Dragneel wrote:Went to a con last Saturday and, there was a lot of Miku, Luka and Rin cosplayers. Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKA!!!

OH YES! OFC! I FORGOT IT WAS TH REASON I GOT ON THE FORUMS TODAY!

Wanna see my Luka sig?
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next