JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vocaloid Club

+17
Valvatorez
Jaysp656
Sporadic
LunarLexal
Hikikomori
LEDlump
Sir Maddy
Natsuru-san
Dcmac
BK-201
DemonEyesJoe
sayWut
Natsu Dragneel
MiniSiets
Tomoyo's Angel
Keiichi Morisato
yui
21 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Vocaloid Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vocaloid Club

Post by Jaysp656 Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:41 pm

Okay, but if I hear no word then I'll assume it destroyed your computer... Sad
Jaysp656
Jaysp656
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 301
The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikikomori Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:58 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:Ok, yui if your seeing this I ask you to PLEASE get with Spor on the badges. He knows he's supposed to distribute them and has it all ready from his post I read in another club days ago and he's yet to do it. This needs your attention since your the club leader and is a CRIME to do this to only our club. Poor Miku. Sad

@Everyone: Dominos the pizza company is marketing Miku. Check out these two vids. Nice songs but I don't like them using Miku to sell their food.

In the name of science, I'm going to download at app and see what it does. I won't be able to order a pizza because A) I'm not in Japan and B) I live to far to get delivery from any local pizza delivery service.
Natsu Dragneel wrote:Did you all heard the news: The English version of the software for Hatsune Miku will be released this summer
I want now~!
Natsuru-san wrote:Excuss the double post but this is important. Click the link to see what I'm talking about. If you don't then what are you even doing in the Voca club? So click it and do the below. Smile

Like & share if you support bringing Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F for PS3 to North America and Europe!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151538674841796&set=a.133608051795.134727.28248536795&type=1
I just ordered the Japanese version and will be playing it on my PS3 once it comes in the mail.
Hikikomori
Hikikomori
Silver Saint

Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by BK-201 Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:59 am

Natsuru-san wrote:Excuss the double post but this is important. Click the link to see what I'm talking about. If you don't then what are you even doing in the Voca club? So click it and do the below. Smile

Like & share if you support bringing Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F for PS3 to North America and Europe!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151538674841796&set=a.133608051795.134727.28248536795&type=1

Fingers crossed this actually happens!
BK-201
BK-201
Shinigami

Male Posts : 247
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club Film Club i4Japan The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:01 pm

excuse the doulbe post, but i have a few things to put up

1: ALL OF PROJECT DIVA "F" (PS3) HAS BEEN UPLOADED IN HQ!!!!
you can see it all here (along with a few edits, like hypnoSpirA) this also includes all the new songs like Rin-chan Now!(embedded below)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuP2Yf6xi5sxjrv4zWI8CNtgJiV2O5hb9

Rin-chan Now!, just because its bizarre

2:
"Secret Police" live concert has been uploaded by the offical miku channel, if anyone hasnt seen it yet, you can find it embedded below, it starts at 0:39

3: before the previous video was uploaded, a Live version of Senbonzakura was uploaded by the same channel

It seems these concert are getting bigger and better, im very excited!
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:12 pm

Also, as we dont have a club badge, i messaged spor and he said he DID have one from Yui, but....i have no idea what it looks like, i asked him what it looked like and he didnt respond, since yui seems absent quite a bit, and not knowing what it looks like at all, i decided to make a few to put up for vote, im not sure if i should make a separate thread or not, but here we go.

1:The Vocaloid Club - Page 8 93410 The Vocaloid 3 Symbol

2:The Vocaloid Club - Page 8 Avatar10 Miku w/Leek

3:The Vocaloid Club - Page 8 Images10Miku and Luka (cats)

4:The Vocaloid Club - Page 8 Miku_r10 just a nice miku render i found and cropped and resized
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:56 pm

This is ridiculous. My patients are wearing out here. Every other cub has their badges but this one and further more Spor has HAD our badge for a while now and was SUPPOSED to give them out more than a week ago, I even gave him a friendly reminder but no response. The owner/leader of this group is not here hardly (Wish he/she was though) and for goodness sake why can't we have our badge now? Believe me I'm a VERY patient person but my patients are just about out here. There's no need to vote on/decide on another badge when Spor already has one but for SOME REASON is not giving them to us. Is there NOTHING we can do to get our badges?
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:18 pm

spam him Very Happy
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniSiets Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:24 pm

I offered to be Vice President so that I could move forward with the badge and keep the Songs of the Week going in yui's absence, but have received no response from her on that yet. However if it's true that she already submitted a badge to Spor, I might be able to at least get that taken care of now anyway. I'll see what I can do.
MiniSiets
MiniSiets
Mad Scientist
Mad Scientist

Male Posts : 362
Film Club The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:31 pm

MiniSiets wrote:I offered to be Vice President so that I could move forward with the badge and keep the Songs of the Week going in yui's absence, but have received no response from her on that yet. However if it's true that she already submitted a badge to Spor, I might be able to at least get that taken care of now anyway. I'll see what I can do.
Nice, please do as I, like Natsuru, have been waiting a long while to receive the badge
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:42 pm

MiniSiets wrote:I offered to be Vice President so that I could move forward with the badge and keep the Songs of the Week going in yui's absence, but have received no response from her on that yet. However if it's true that she already submitted a badge to Spor, I might be able to at least get that taken care of now anyway. I'll see what I can do.
You might not need to Okabe. I contacted Red on this matter and it's looking good. Let's hope this crime will be corrected soon with every member getting their badge soon. Also I sent her a list of all the members of this club however it's based on the 1st page in this thread so every member needs to go check now and see if their on that list and if your not just send Red a PM saying your a member of this club and need a badge too since your not on the list I sent her because yui hasn't updated it yet and tell her I told you to do this. I don't think there's too many who aren't on the list if at any so it shouldn't be a big deal I hope.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:06 am

Does anyone other than yui have the pictures? I have the list of people who need it, I just need the picture.
Severus
Severus
White Hat
White Hat

Male Posts : 270
The Anime Cafe Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:46 am

Severus wrote:Does anyone other than yui have the pictures? I have the list of people who need it, I just need the picture.

nope, none of us have even seen it, thats why i suggested some, but...yea
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:52 am

Guys, chill. It will be done tonight. No need to get angsty and start calling it a crime lol

Natsuru-san wrote: I contacted Red on this matter and it's looking good. Let's hope this crime will be corrected soon with every member getting their badge soon. Also I sent her a list of all the members of this club however it's based on the 1st page in this thread so every member needs to go check now and see if their on that list and if your not just send Red a PM saying your a member of this club and need a badge

Also, in order to add badges you have to be an admin, Red can not add badges. It's nothing more than this is a temp forum and the permissions on it. Instead of having her learning the admin panel while we're only here temporarily it seemed appropriate Sev and I do it since I was already familiar with the admin panel and Sev is familiar with CSS and editing our forums template.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:53 pm

onto the club subject

im kind of enjoying this song, i got it for free from the offical gumi facebook, and now its been stuck in my head
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikikomori Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:22 pm

Awesome song

Link if video doesn't work
Hikikomori
Hikikomori
Silver Saint

Designing Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:32 pm

Hikikomori wrote:Awesome song

Link if video doesn't work

i enjoyed it, a Ia/Miku duo is always awesome

Now, for a korean vocaloid

DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:08 pm

Last edited by DemonEyesJoe on Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by LEDlump Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:02 am

LEDlump
LEDlump
Shinigami

Male Posts : 109
Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:31 am

i just downloaded the entire concert in hong kong/Taiwan that was on
10/6/12

if anyone is interested, i can upload it to my dropbox, its a 2.1 gb file .MP4, pretty good quality in 720p, i think its a DVD rip, not really sure
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:17 am

DemonEyesJoe wrote:i just downloaded the entire concert in hong kong/Taiwan that was on
10/6/12

if anyone is interested, i can upload it to my dropbox, its a 2.1 gb file .MP4, pretty good quality in 720p, i think its a DVD rip, not really sure

whats the name of it???
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:11 pm

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
DemonEyesJoe wrote:i just downloaded the entire concert in hong kong/Taiwan that was on
10/6/12

whats the name of it???

初音ミク 香港&台湾 ファースト コンサート 「ミクパ」
(初音未來 香港&台灣 首次演唱會)
Hatsune Miku's First Concert in Hong Kong & Taiwan
Singer
Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin, Kagamine Len, Megurine Luka
Producer(s)
40m-P, Agoaniki-P, cosMo, doriko, Halyosy, ika, JimmyThumb-P, Junky, Kuchibashi-P, kz, Lamaze-P, Minato, Noboru↑-P, Nori-P, OSTER-project, ryo (supercell), samfree, Team MOER, Toraboruta-P, wowaka

http://vocaloid.wikia.com/wiki/Hatsune_Miku_Live_Party_2012_(Mikupa)/Hong_Kong_and_Taiwan
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:07 pm

DemonEyesJoe wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:
10/6/12

whats the name of it???

(初音未來 香港&台灣 首次演唱會)
Singer
Producer(s)
40m-P, Agoaniki-P, cosMo, doriko, Halyosy, ika, JimmyThumb-P, Junky, Kuchibashi-P, kz, Lamaze-P, Minato, Noboru↑-P, Nori-P, OSTER-project, ryo (supercell), samfree, Team MOER, Toraboruta-P, wowaka

http://vocaloid.wikia.com/wiki/Hatsune_Miku_Live_Party_2012_(Mikupa)/Hong_Kong_and_Taiwan

Unless this file name means something different then i have it

[Doremi].Hatsune.Miku.MIKUPA.Taiwan.2012.10.02.[1280x720].[BFEFAC69]
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:31 pm

Sporadic wrote:Guys, chill. It will be done tonight. No need to get angsty and start calling it a crime lol

It IS a crime. A crime that YOU have committed Spor. We are an official club with a badge just like all the other clubs so why won't you give us our Voca badge that you've had for like a month and a half now? You've said you'd give it to us by a certain time twice now but both times have failed to keep your word. We DESERVE to have our badge just like all the other official clubs do. I'd say all us Voca club members have been VERY patient waiting for what SHOULD HAVE been given to us back when you gave every other club their badge. Imo you have something against this club. I even waited 3 and a half days after you made the post I quoted to mention this. If you don't want to give us our badge then fine, just PM Severus the badge and he'll give it to us.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:55 pm

Keiichi Morisato wrote:
DemonEyesJoe wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:
10/6/12

whats the name of it???

(初音未來 香港&台灣 首次演唱會)
Singer
Producer(s)

Unless this file name means something different then i have it

[Doremi].Hatsune.Miku.MIKUPA.Taiwan.2012.10.02.[1280x720].[BFEFAC69]

The Vocaloid Club - Page 8 Thumbs-up but mine was downloaded from youtube in 720p, bom
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:36 am

In Yui's absense she has asked me to look over the club.
I cant do anything about badges but I will organize the next SOTW and it will be another metalloid week Very Happy

Dont believe me?

[3/18/2013 6:16:49 PM] Yui: can u take care of the vocaloid club intil i get back? i got another paper to do, artwork that i am not close to finishing and also got a trip coming up. i should be back for good by the end of next week if thats ok. i kno ull make an alwsome leader!! Smile

So I will try to get a poll up by week's end.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next