JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Asylum Game Guild

4 posters

Go down

The Asylum Game Guild Empty The Asylum Game Guild

Post by Metazoxan Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:19 pm

The Asylum Game Guild AsylumGameGuildv2_zps4eb15867

Once upon a time there was a kingdom. The kingdom had many nobles and lords who all made decrees to better the Land. But sadly it was not to be. Slowly these lords slowly died off and disappeared. Some didn't even remember them, others didn't care, but one group managed to hold on and continue to exist. The game guild was what it was called and it even survived the destruction of it's homeland. Now for those that may not be familiar with how the guild works it's rules are as follows

Any game you wish to make must be discussed before creating it. This mostly for refinement purposes but also if there is another just like it currently active the idea will be rejected. However, this does not count long dead forum games. If you wish to remake an old game rather than reviving it then that is acceptable. But a game must not have any posts for at least four or more months to be considered dead. I encourage people to be creative with game ideas although taking popular games from other forums is acceptable.

So if you want to make games consider joining my guild. To join simply say you wish to do so in this thread and your name will be added. If you do not wish to formally join the guild but still want to give input then that is welcome as well. But if you intend to post in here more than once in a while then you should formally join. But I am not tyrannical and am not saying all games have to be cleared by me or else. You can make games without going through the guild if you so wish. The guild is simply here for you to get opinions on games before you post them.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

The Asylum Game Guild Empty Re: The Asylum Game Guild

Post by Hatless Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:15 am

Zoxan i guess i should join, since i like games and all.

also that was a beautiful speech ^
Hatless
Hatless
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 142
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Designing Club Cooking Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by BK-201 Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:55 am

Do I have to request again, I never left!
BK-201
BK-201
Shinigami

Male Posts : 247
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club Film Club i4Japan The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:52 am

BK-201 wrote:Do I have to request again, I never left!

Well we need to have a role call to see who is still here and all that. You don't have to do anything special just say "I'm still in" or something like that in this thread. So does anyone have any ideas for any more games?
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:58 pm

I'm still in this, I should hope.

While I don't have any Ideas for any games presently, I'll brainstorm some.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Male Posts : 565
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:49 pm

Okay here is an idea for a game. It isn't exactly the most original idea but I don't think this exact one has been done before at least not on any JD forum.

Basically it is called "THIS IS MY THREAD!" and the point is to somehow throw everyone else out of the thread. Then the next person throws out whoever is in the thread an takes it for themselves. It is basically like the "My hill" game but a little different. Anyone like this or is there an alternate version with the same idea that I should go with?
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:52 pm

Metazoxan wrote:Okay here is an idea for a game. It isn't exactly the most original idea but I don't think this exact one has been done before at least not on any JD forum.

Basically it is called "THIS IS MY THREAD!" and the point is to somehow throw everyone else out of the thread. Then the next person throws out whoever is in the thread an takes it for themselves. It is basically like the "My hill" game but a little different. Anyone like this or is there an alternate version with the same idea that I should go with?

I remember something similar, except you fight over control of some pudding I think.

Anyway, there's nothing like that here so I think it'll be just fine!
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:04 am

Okay here is another new game idea.

"what if you met me on the street?". Basically it goes like this

First person:posts nothing

Second person: If I met you on the street I would.........

etc

You can be serious with it or just joke around. Does anyone else like this idea or does someone have a similar idea that they think would work better?
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Sat May 04, 2013 1:53 pm

Okay due to the DTR group system I'm thinking of making the Asylum Game Guild an actual group. Members of the group can post game ideas and even post prototype games in the club to get feedback. Or we could even take it a step further and try to have forum games actually hosted in the group rather than left floating in the asylum with other topics. To anyone to actually reads this what do you think?
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarLexal Sat May 04, 2013 9:44 pm

Metazoxan wrote:Okay due to the DTR group system I'm thinking of making the Asylum Game Guild an actual group. Members of the group can post game ideas and even post prototype games in the club to get feedback. Or we could even take it a step further and try to have forum games actually hosted in the group rather than left floating in the asylum with other topics. To anyone to actually reads this what do you think?

I think it's a really great idea. I'm not really acquainted with the new site's format, but I like the group system that it has and I think that it can really compliment the Asylum game Guild.
LunarLexal
LunarLexal
Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Sat May 04, 2013 10:33 pm

LunarLexal wrote:
Metazoxan wrote:Okay due to the DTR group system I'm thinking of making the Asylum Game Guild an actual group. Members of the group can post game ideas and even post prototype games in the club to get feedback. Or we could even take it a step further and try to have forum games actually hosted in the group rather than left floating in the asylum with other topics. To anyone to actually reads this what do you think?

I think it's a really great idea. I'm not really acquainted with the new site's format, but I like the group system that it has and I think that it can really compliment the Asylum game Guild.

Yeah I'm not thrilled with how everything on the new site works but the group system is a definite plus.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Sun May 05, 2013 7:28 pm

Okay the group has been created. Please help spread the word and invite everyone you can. Make sure they understand what the group is about. We want as many people in the group as possible to create and test ideas.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down