JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What game should I do for my next LP?

4 posters

Go down

What game should I do for my next LP? Empty What game should I do for my next LP?

Post by Tsuyushi Fri May 03, 2013 9:21 pm

Hello all! I recently started a NEW youtube channel for LP's seeing as the people who subbed to me on the old channel wanted the BF3 content much more than they wanted the Let's Play stuff. So rather than spam their inbox with content they didn't want I just created a separate channel.

The first game I'm in the process of uploading is "Journey" and I've already done all the filming of that so I need a new one now, problem is I can't seem to decide what to play.. xD
I've narrowed it down to 4 titles though ^_^

1. Tales of Graces F
2. Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
3. Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
4. (Wildcard) Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (I know it's old, but I've never played it xD)

Please help me decide Very Happy, fore I am an indecisive human being.
Tsuyushi
Tsuyushi
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 175
The Anime Cafe Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

What game should I do for my next LP? Empty Re: What game should I do for my next LP?

Post by Valvatorez Fri May 03, 2013 10:19 pm

If you're gonna play a Ratchet game, why not go from the very beginning? Then work your way up.
Or Sly Cooper.
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

What game should I do for my next LP? Empty Re: What game should I do for my next LP?

Post by - The Rose - Fri May 03, 2013 10:49 pm

i'll be doing tales f eventually. i just started doing LPs since I got a haupauge capture box XD
- The Rose -
- The Rose -
Shinigami

Male Posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuyushi Fri May 03, 2013 10:51 pm

Valvatorez wrote:
If you're gonna play a Ratchet game, why not go from the very beginning? Then work your way up.
Or Sly Cooper.

I've played all the old Ratchet games, just never played Crack in Time. I want to do "Blind" LP's if that makes sense Razz makes it a bit more fun.
Tsuyushi
Tsuyushi
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by - The Rose - Fri May 03, 2013 10:59 pm

Tsuyushi wrote:
Valvatorez wrote:
Or Sly Cooper.

I've played all the old Ratchet games, just never played Crack in Time. I want to do "Blind" LP's if that makes sense Razz makes it a bit more fun.
that's true but its always fun to do a game that some people may have never seen before. I plan to LP the old crash bandicoot games the first 3 anyway not the racing one or bash
- The Rose -
- The Rose -
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuyushi Fri May 03, 2013 11:19 pm

- The Rose - wrote:
Tsuyushi wrote:
Valvatorez wrote:
Or Sly Cooper.

that's true but its always fun to do a game that some people may have never seen before. I plan to LP the old crash bandicoot games the first 3 anyway not the racing one or bash
Tell me when you start those and I'll give 'em a watch Very Happy
Tsuyushi
Tsuyushi
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Sat May 04, 2013 12:20 am

A blind playthough does make sense.
Eh, still.
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuyushi Sun May 05, 2013 1:23 pm

I've decided to do Ni No Kuni. I'm gonna wait to play Tales of Graces F until like, probably July? to get in the flow of things before the Tales of Xillia release in August.

I played a bit of FC3 Blood Dragon and I just don't really want to do a LP for that type of game.
Tsuyushi
Tsuyushi
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by - The Rose - Sun May 05, 2013 2:14 pm

i'll check out your tales playthrough when u get to it. I started uploading my first one this morning, btw if u get the chance cover a neptunia game, so much fun XD
- The Rose -
- The Rose -
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuyushi Sun May 05, 2013 2:16 pm

- The Rose - wrote:i'll check out your tales playthrough when u get to it. I started uploading my first one this morning, btw if u get the chance cover a neptunia game, so much fun XD

Cool.
I'll head over to your channel later and give it a watch/sub.
Tsuyushi
Tsuyushi
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Mon May 06, 2013 12:09 pm

Tsuyushi wrote:I've decided to do Ni No Kuni. I'm gonna wait to play Tales of Graces F until like, probably July? to get in the flow of things before the Tales of Xillia release in August.

I played a bit of FC3 Blood Dragon and I just don't really want to do a LP for that type of game.
Yeah I'm looking forward to Tales Of Xillia and I hope it does well enough for the sequal to get an international release as well.

You should do ratchet and Clank at some point though.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuyushi Mon May 06, 2013 2:38 pm

Metazoxan wrote:
Yeah I'm looking forward to Tales Of Xillia and I hope it does well enough for the sequal to get an international release as well.

You should do ratchet and Clank at some point though.

Yeah, I thought about that the other day and I'll do Crack in Time as a series too just so I'm not flooding my channel with just one series.
Tsuyushi
Tsuyushi
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down