JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Touhou-Based 'Memories of Phantasm' Anime #2's Promo Streamed

5 posters

Go down

Touhou-Based 'Memories of Phantasm' Anime #2's Promo Streamed Empty Touhou-Based 'Memories of Phantasm' Anime #2's Promo Streamed

Post by Sir Maddy Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:53 pm

The dōjin (self-published) circle Manpuku Jinja began streaming a promotional video on Monday for the second installment in in its "Gensō Bankakyō ~The Memories of Phantasm~" (Kaleidoscope of Illusions: The Memories of Phantasm) anime, which the circle created based on the Touhou Project games. Manpuku Jinja had released the promo video at the comic1 dōjinshi event on Sunday. The circle plans to release the full anime at the Hakurei Jinja Reitaisai Touhou Project-only dōjinshi event on May 26.

The promotional video features numerous characters from the dōjin shooter video game franchise Touhou Project. The video's background music is provided by Yuuhei Satellite with Kisida Kyodan & The Akebosi Rockets.

Manpuku Jinja streamed the full first 16-minute installment in August 2011 after debuting the work at Comic Market 80 a few days earlier. The circle then released a DVD with a promotional video for another installment in the series, titled "Tsuki ni Murakumo Hana ni Kaze," at Comic Market 81 in December 2011.

Source: ANN

This looks freaking amazing guys.
I can't wait for it.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Touhou-Based 'Memories of Phantasm' Anime #2's Promo Streamed Empty Re: Touhou-Based 'Memories of Phantasm' Anime #2's Promo Streamed

Post by Valvatorez Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:36 pm

Even though it looks like battle lolis everywhere, I like the music.
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Touhou-Based 'Memories of Phantasm' Anime #2's Promo Streamed Empty Re: Touhou-Based 'Memories of Phantasm' Anime #2's Promo Streamed

Post by Hatless Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:26 am

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you have ever opened my signature

you would understand my excitement for this
Hatless
Hatless
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 142
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Designing Club Cooking Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:28 am

Hatless wrote:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you have ever opened my signature

you would understand my excitement for this

I understand your excitement.
It looks so amazing.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatless Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:37 am

i think we need to make a touhou fan club
Hatless
Hatless
Bronze Saint

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Designing Club Cooking Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniSiets Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:46 am

So... this is an anime based on the bullet hell shooter games? As always I love Touhou music, though I never actually played the games and have a nonexistent knowledge of its story, so I have no idea whether to be excited or not. I guess the fight scenes look slick? Yeah... It could be good.
MiniSiets
MiniSiets
Mad Scientist
Mad Scientist

Male Posts : 362
Film Club The League of Legends Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatless Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:51 am

well you can always check out the first memories of phantasm

after all this is the second one we are getting excited for

here is the best version of the first one i have been able to find

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0mBJAzCekc
Hatless
Hatless
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:58 am

MiniSiets wrote:So... this is an anime based on the bullet hell shooter games? As always I love Touhou music, though I never actually played the games and have a nonexistent knowledge of its story, so I have no idea whether to be excited or not. I guess the fight scenes look slick? Yeah... It could be good.

We are going to make you play it.
Believe it or not each Touhou game has a story, and depending on your tastes, you may consider it good. Wink
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:00 am

Tried looking it up, and got this:

Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Maddy Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:28 am

You suck at searching up Touhou.
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:02 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:You suck at searching up Touhou.

More like I was about to go to school when i was searching and grabbed whatever the hell I could find.
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Roy Blue Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:08 pm

That's cool, I could always use more Touhou.

Ahem... and more Alice.
Roy Blue
Roy Blue
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down