JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubtopian Errors

+18
- The Rose -
Crazy Potato
Wampa
BlurredExistence
Sir Maddy
Shogun13
steveyk
Doomguy
Mafiacow
Bato
bedheadred
L3GION
MrLincecum
Natsu Dragneel
joshier
Great_Oak
DemonEyesJoe
Blazer
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dubtopian Errors - Page 2 Empty Re: Dubtopian Errors

Post by steveyk Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:59 pm

Sir Maddy wrote:Okay so it says I needed to activate.
But the site says I need a key.
I didn't get the key.

sometimes emails use stupid redirects to links in emails and this causes the site to load a "enter key page" BUT the account is activated. This is not a problem with the site, it's your email service that does this. If you have forgotten your password already then reset your password, there is a link.

steveyk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:01 pm

I'm also having trouble (well i say trouble but it's out and out preventing me) from posting anything in the "Welcome New Members!" thread (don't know about the rest of the forums at the moment as i've yet to try posting anywhere else).

Also as mentioned earlier the site is unbelievably slow, it doesn't matter where i'm navigating too or what i'm attempting to do it takes a good 10 to 20 seconds to do it, sometimes longer.
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Male Posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by Wampa Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:05 pm

steveyk wrote:As for the siteload time this is because someone has been attacking the site we have purchased a new firewall and it says it will take 24hrs to fix the site so should be fixed soon ... hopefully.
^This blurred and i was also having that problem posting before on the quote thread but it randomly started to work after someone else posted
Wampa
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 405
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by BlurredExistence Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:11 pm

Wampa wrote:
steveyk wrote:As for the siteload time this is because someone has been attacking the site we have purchased a new firewall and it says it will take 24hrs to fix the site so should be fixed soon ... hopefully.
^This blurred and i was also having that problem posting before on the quote thread but it randomly started to work after someone else posted

Right right, i thought it was something like that, traffic's just way too slow. I guess i'll wait around for a day or two then before i start dazzlin' everyone with my amazing introduction! Wink
BlurredExistence
BlurredExistence
Silver Saint

Male Posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:32 pm

Before anyone posts anymore, I would like to point out that the issues with creating topics and the sites speed have both been noted. Please follow the previous instructions given if you are encountering similar problems.

If you have an original problem (one not previously mentioned) feel free to share.
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by steveyk Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:57 pm

Shogun13 wrote:New post button has stopped working and groups don't work for some reason. I'll log-out and log-in again.
Edit: Still not working.

can you elaborate on groups don't work? And new post, you mean posts since last visit right? Because i noticed this too though I cannot fix it I have reported it to the developers

steveyk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bedheadred Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:07 am

steveyk wrote:
Shogun13 wrote:New post button has stopped working and groups don't work for some reason. I'll log-out and log-in again.

can you elaborate on groups don't work? And new post, you mean posts since last visit right? Because i noticed this too though I cannot fix it I have reported it to the developers

I changed the settings on the staff groups this morning which didn't save the forum info for some reason. I think I have that fixed.
bedheadred
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Female Posts : 426
Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Potato Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:26 am

You should remove .gif from the description when you upload an avatar it's kinda misleading.... I want gifs so bad but meh I can wait.

Last edited by Crazy Potato on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Crazy Potato
Crazy Potato
Designer
Designer

Male Posts : 278
The Anime Cafe Designing Club Film Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:28 am

Crazy Potato wrote:You should remove .gif from the description when you upload an avatar it's misleading.... I want gifs so bad but meh I can wait.

Lol crazy, you just can't let that go. I think there are other things of slightly higher importance atm Razz
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Potato Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:29 am

Blazer wrote:Lol crazy, you just can't let that go. I think there are other things of slightly higher importance atm Razz

hahaha nope I can't because I'm a baby potato.
I know but I think most of the main issues have been filled out.
Crazy Potato
Crazy Potato
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by bedheadred Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:33 am

Demoneyes had a gif working at one time, I think. You might ask him what he did.
bedheadred
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Potato Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:35 am

bedheadred wrote:Demoneyes had a gif working at one time, I think. You might ask him what he did.

Red you just made me happy! There is hope blazer there is hope!
Crazy Potato
Crazy Potato
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:42 am

Crazy Potato wrote:
bedheadred wrote:Demoneyes had a gif working at one time, I think. You might ask him what he did.

There is always "A New Hope".
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by - The Rose - Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:01 am

steveyk wrote:This is what happens when certain members attack other people's sites, it comes back to haunt us.

I can tell you right now, we at Animeprism are not responsible for what ever attacks DTR is suffering. While u didn't mention names or blaming us, it seems based on this that u would think its us. Also I see few people already bad talking the attackers, so i just want to clear the air here and state that it isn't us.

While we are greatful for what u did, the attacks on prism have stopped since u posted that bad behavior thread. We have no intention of getting revenge as we do not wish to harm other sites especially one we'd consider to be an ally.
- The Rose -
- The Rose -
Shinigami

Male Posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:07 am

Crazy Potato wrote:

actually, it only works on dubtopia, and not the reviews becasue the setups are different

in a secret way that i cant mention... (good enough?) you use the dashboard to upload an avatar

in DTR it enters cropping mode, and i assume when cropped, it saves as a PNG once that crop is uploaded to the site. also, your not using the dashboard to upload an avatar.

so its either lack of dashboard, or the cropping tool itself, ill weigh in on the cropper becasue a cropper in photobucket, and a cropper in Gravatar both BREAK .gif's

Last edited by DemonEyesJoe on Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:08 am

- The Rose - wrote:
steveyk wrote:This is what happens when certain members attack other people's sites, it comes back to haunt us.

I can tell you right now, we at Animeprism are not responsible for what ever attacks DTR is suffering. While u didn't mention names or blaming us, it seems based on this that u would think its us. Also I see few people already bad talking the attackers, so i just want to clear the air here and state that it isn't us.

While we are greatful for what u did, the attacks on prism have stopped since u posted that bad behavior thread. We have no intention of getting revenge as we do not wish to harm other sites especially one we'd consider to be an ally.

perhaps you too should make a message in case you have some rouge upset member, which isnt entirely impossible
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by - The Rose - Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:15 am

DemonEyesJoe wrote:
- The Rose - wrote:

perhaps you too should make a message in case you have some rouge upset member, which isnt entirely impossible
only one i can think of would be creaminfreeman, he joined prism community after he was banned here by sporadic, and when he joined us was when prism started getting attaacked. steveyk stopped it and we have been running fine since his help. the only other members who are on our site and here is paper tiger and keiichi, and i see no reason either of them would have to attack DTR especially when keiichi is a CM for DTR

EDIT: Analbag also comes to mind, but he hasn't rejoined us since we were taken down by ddos attacks, so we have no responsibility for his actions
- The Rose -
- The Rose -
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by bedheadred Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:25 am

I don't think anyone here assumed AP. I think we all know that the less than reputable copycat site is most likely behind this.
bedheadred
bedheadred
Adjuchas

Cooking Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Wampa Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:27 am

that is what i also assumed red and analbag has joined DTR so i dont think it was him
Wampa
Wampa
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 405
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:29 am

We were accused of ddosing the fake JD site as well. It could honestly be anyone since HOIC is soo easy to use, any script kiddy could do it.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Shogun13 Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:45 am

bedheadred wrote:
steveyk wrote:

I changed the settings on the staff groups this morning which didn't save the forum info for some reason. I think I have that fixed.

Thanks, you guys both answered my questions.
Shogun13
Shogun13
Philosopher's Stone
Philosopher's Stone

Male Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafiacow Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:57 am

The site still doesn't like me. I've tried logging out and back in again, but it won't let me post any more than a few words Sad
Just pointing it out.
Mafiacow
Mafiacow
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by - The Rose - Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:12 am

We have decided to post a message of our own in response to DTR's attacks, since steveyk helped us it our turn to try and help him.

This message has been posted on our forums as well
- The Rose -
- The Rose -
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:47 am

Sir Maddy wrote:Okay so it says I needed to activate.
But the site says I need a key.
I didn't get the key.

In the activation link it says on the end ''key=blablabla''. I copied that code and activated it like that. It didnt say it worked as it asked for the key right away again but i could login after that.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:54 am

Bato wrote:I wanted to make Hunter x Hunter discussion on DTR forum but it says ''your topic cannot be created at this time''

Got any way to fix this yet? I rly wanna start making the threads i started already.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next