JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPers wanted

+2
Roy Blue
Miss Elegent Serenity
6 posters

Go down

RPers wanted  Empty RPers wanted

Post by Miss Elegent Serenity Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:49 am

I got approval before posting this just so everyone is aware.

RPers wanted  7207412c65c1107m3

RPers,
We are looking for anyone who has or who is or might interested in Role Playing with us in TBRP (text based role playing). We currently have several ongoing threads which you can jump in and join at any time or, if you like you can create your own RP thread. All you have to do is message myself or another RPer for info and we will be glad to assist you. All you have to do is create a character with the info requested by each thread,
example:
character name:
ability/ special power:
weapons:
special personalities:

Then come up with an intro and use your imagination but most of all have fun. Be creative, you can play a good guy, a villain, a character with special abilities, a cyborg, a mythical creature, fight battles, go on quests, adventures, come up with story plots or twist and much much more.

We currently only have about 6 RPers who RP on a regular basis but we always have room for more, and we are hoping to have more join in on the fun and make things even more interesting.

The following RP's that are active are as follows:

Bellatrix (created by myself, was in JD)
Dusty moon: (created by Mattuessdarkslight)
United we stand, Divided we fall: (created by antihacker, which is also from JD)
Earth Pawns (reboot): (created by myself, restarted it with a new plots)
Twin Moon: (created by Belsfir)
Demon Project: (created by Shinimagami)

we also have a bunch of inactive threads which we can bring back out from archives to RP in. All you have to do is create an account in the TBRP forum. AND we also have a D&D type RP which we are trying to get up and running but need more people who are interested. The D&D style RP will be once a week at a set time.

In order to RP with us all you have to do is create an account in the RPing forum in the link provided, choose a RP thread in realistic or fantasy section, create a character post and have fun.

We also have a story section for those of you who would like to read some of the stories our members have created. or write one of your own. Most of the members in TBRP are members of this forum. If you have any questions feel free to post them here or PM me. Hope to see some of you in the RP's.

~Miss Elegent Serenity (RP club president)

Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Bronze Saint

Female Posts : 88
Film Club

Back to top Go down

RPers wanted  Empty Re: RPers wanted

Post by Roy Blue Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:58 am

Oh, that's right. I was going to ask if I could invade one of your plots with my "Time-Traveling Trio", but I forgot about it. I also wanted to make them their own RP, but I was going to try them out first.
Roy Blue
Roy Blue
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post by The7thSeal Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:16 am

Any new members would be greatly appreciated.
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Gillian

Male Posts : 96
Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Elegent Serenity Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:57 pm

Roy Blue wrote:Oh, that's right. I was going to ask if I could invade one of your plots with my "Time-Traveling Trio", but I forgot about it. I also wanted to make them their own RP, but I was going to try them out first.

Excellent Smile if you know anyone else who would be interested in joining invite them we can always use more RPers
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Bronze Saint

Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Masterofflys Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:31 pm

RP, huh? I practically live in my own little fantasy world, so this would work well for me.

I remember once I tried to get involved with a Kingdom Hearts RP on a gaming site. Unfortunately it didn't go too well. I invented a weed-themed joke character, which some people took exception to Very Happy

Of course, it also didn't help that it was more or less a closed ecosystem and that I had no clue about RP etiquette at the time!

Anyway, I may saunter over to try my hand at some point, keep an eye out Smile

Masterofflys
Academy Student

Male Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Roy Blue Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:50 pm

Haha, I remember picking up role-playing from a "Tales of" community; but hey, you have to start somewhere.

But these are some good people and they're fun to role-play with. I think we'd be quite happy to have you. It's probably the best environment to learn.

Oh, and at Miss' earlier comment: I have tried many times to entice my RP friends over, but they won't budge. They all have an avoidance of forum-born RPs (they're just a little snobby). And the only one that is usually into any kind of RP mainly excels at canon characters (and currently takes part as roughly 60 different characters in about 14 different RPs). But you'll be the first to know if I manage to bring anyone over.
Roy Blue
Roy Blue
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Elegent Serenity Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:39 pm

Masterofflys wrote:RP, huh? I practically live in my own little fantasy world, so this would work well for me.

I remember once I tried to get involved with a Kingdom Hearts RP on a gaming site. Unfortunately it didn't go too well. I invented a weed-themed joke character, which some people took exception to Very Happy

Of course, it also didn't help that it was more or less a closed ecosystem and that I had no clue about RP etiquette at the time!

Anyway, I may saunter over to try my hand at some point, keep an eye out Smile

We would love for you to join, everyone is very nice and if your new to RPing i am more then welcome to help you along with a few others. The only thing that is really frowned upon in RPing is persistent GMing (aka god moding). But other then that we are always looking for new member we even have a section with some helpful tips on RPing for newcomers if they would like to check it out.
Myself and joshier run the RP site. We even have a skype chat for the RPers to join in and chat with one another about different ideas ect. if you want to join that chat look me up on skype under: ella serenity and ill invite you to the chat, just send me msg saying you want to join and ill invite you to it. if you have any questions by all means feel free to ask me. hope to see you there Wink
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Bronze Saint

Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by joshier Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:01 am

Hmm, I guess I should update the help and guideline thread if more people join.
joshier
joshier
Shinigami

Male Posts : 203
Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Elegent Serenity Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:07 am

for those who are interested like us and share us on FB
https://www.facebook.com/pages/TBRP/155188434645628?fref=ts

for the RP's that are active if you have any questions about them feel free to ask, or if you see something of interest in the archives you would like to RP in we are more then happy to unlock them
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Bronze Saint

Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:04 pm

Miss Elegent Serenity wrote:
for the RP's that are active if you have any questions about them feel free to ask, or if you see something of interest in the archives you would like to RP in we are more then happy to unlock them

like i said, when you guys get the players together and give me a time of the week, I will DM the D&D games for you.
Severus
Severus
White Hat
White Hat

Male Posts : 270
The Anime Cafe Designing Club The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Elegent Serenity Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:54 am

Severus we will be doing the D&D on sat i believe we have a few who are interested, we are still trying to get new members so if you know anyone who would be interested it would help. Joshier said to just choose whatever time works for you and we will set an announcement
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Bronze Saint

Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down