JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy 420

+10
Roy Blue
Valvatorez
DemonEyesJoe
Deathfire123
Belsfir
Bato
Hikikomori
Shadow_Links
Crazy Potato
Sporadic
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Happy 420 - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy 420

Post by Sporadic Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:45 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Natsuru-san wrote:So THAT'S what yesterday's "supposed" holiday was. Talk about one of the most BAKA holidays ever! (Not even a REAL holiday) Remember this. Your only hurting yourself by doing drugs so stay away from them and if your doing them then get help now!

Really I don't approve of drugs.

ever thought of WHY its called WEED?

BC that shit grows naturally and it has medical benefits (hence nearly half the union legalizing it for medical use)

The only bad side effect is overdosing on taco bell at 3 in the morning.
you can easily get addicted to the stuff. It destroys brain cells and can kill you if your not careful.

You are so misinformed, it is hilarious. Nobody has ever died from marijuana. And there is no physical dependence from using it. In a society dedicated to keeping teens off drugs, it often seems appropriate to use intimidating statistics in order to yield results. For many years, these ideas have been simply accepted as correct, but recently scientists have developed interest in the severity of such lasting claims.

Now I'm gonna get all copy pasta.

In response to many negative claims against marijuana use, Morgan and Zimmer (1991) compiled existing literature and data into a single document in order to discredit what they felt were widespread myths about the drug. One of these myths was that marijuana damages brain cells, and that this damage causes memory loss, cognitive impairment, and learning difficulties. They report that this claim is based on a study by Heath et. al (1980), in which structural changes in several regions of the brain were found in two rhesus monkeys exposed to THC, the active chemical in marijuana. These changes occurred primarily in the hippocampus, the area of the brain known to play an important role in learning and memory, which suggested that exposure to THC in humans would yield similar negative results.

However, according to Morgan and Zimmer, in order to achieve these damaging results, doses of up to 200 times the psychoactive dose in humans would have to be given. Even studies in which subjects were given 100 times the human dose failed to cause any structural impairment of the brain. Additionally, in a more recent study of rhesus monkeys by Slikker et. al (1992), in which the monkeys were exposed to the equivalent of 4-5 joints per day through face-mask inhalation for an entire year, seven months later there was no observed change in hippocampal structure, cell size, cell number, or synaptic configuration. As a result of these studies, Morgan and Zimmer concluded that the claim that marijuana causes physiological damage to brain cells is incorrect.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Content Director
Content Director

Male Posts : 1174
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiichi Morisato Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:52 pm

Natsuru-san wrote:
Keiichi Morisato wrote:
Natsuru-san wrote:So THAT'S what yesterday's "supposed" holiday was. Talk about one of the most BAKA holidays ever! (Not even a REAL holiday) Remember this. Your only hurting yourself by doing drugs so stay away from them and if your doing them then get help now!

Really I don't approve of drugs.

ever thought of WHY its called WEED?

BC that shit grows naturally and it has medical benefits (hence nearly half the union legalizing it for medical use)

The only bad side effect is overdosing on taco bell at 3 in the morning.
Ah yes now when it comes to Medical reasons such as a dying patient who has cancer having to smoke it to null the pain then and ONLY then is Weed fine to smoke however you can easily get addicted to the stuff. It destroys brain cells and can kill you if your not careful. Either way what I said before as well as here is how I stand when it comes to drugs.

Oh please do show your research. I'd like to see these facts that are totally made up.
Keiichi Morisato
Keiichi Morisato
Professional Procrastinator
Professional Procrastinator

Male Posts : 877
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:37 pm

i love the "weed has never killed anyone"

neither is being blind, that doesnt kill anyone, but give them a weapon, or a vehicle (a vehicle is classified as a weapon in the state of VA, for legal reasons) and see how deadly weed, or being blind is :facepalm stupidest arguement ever

thats why in the states its legal, its still illegal to be high, or have weed with you when you drive Laughing (as far as i know)
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:47 pm

DemonEyesJoe wrote:stupidest arguement ever

No, the stupidest argument ever is deciding whether or not knee high socks or ankle socks are better.
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by CreaminFreeman Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:06 pm

Well, this thread escalated quickly. Can't us the non weed smoker's just let the weed smokers blaze it? I like hanging with them cause it means free snacks
CreaminFreeman
CreaminFreeman
Shinsengumi

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:21 pm

This thread became funny Very Happy Natsuru, just let people do what they wanna do themselves.

Some people like it and some people dont like it. If those people who like it want to smoke weed, then just them you know. They are having fun and after all your meant to have fun in your life or else you would be throwing it away. Evryone has fun in their own way. Now i dont know much about if weed can kill you, but just dont overdose and you'll be fine. I know few guys who smoke alot evryday and their still healthy walking around after years of doing that.

If you dont like it, dont take it.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:23 pm

Valvatorez wrote:
DemonEyesJoe wrote:stupidest arguement ever

No, the stupidest argument ever is deciding whether or not knee high socks or ankle socks are better.

Ankle socks, obviously
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Roy Blue Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:54 pm

DemonEyesJoe wrote:
Ankle socks, obviously

I'd like to disagree with that just for the hell of it, but I really do hate ankle socks. They don't even feel like "socks" in my book.
Roy Blue
Roy Blue
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post by Valvatorez Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:15 pm

Roy Blue wrote:
DemonEyesJoe wrote:
Ankle socks, obviously

I'd like to disagree with that just for the hell of it, but I really do hate ankle socks. They don't even feel like "socks" in my book.

Agreed.
And I wander, would garterbelts be classified as a type of sock? I don't know, it always had me wandering.
Valvatorez
Valvatorez
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 635
The New Release Club Film Club

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonEyesJoe Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:58 pm

Valvatorez wrote:
Roy Blue wrote:
DemonEyesJoe wrote:
Ankle socks, obviously

Agreed.
And I wander, would garterbelts be classified as a type of sock? I don't know, it always had me wandering.

i dont think so....what about stockings?
DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2