JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youtube deleted, private and muted vids

+2
Nonononoki
Natsuru-san
6 posters

Go down

Youtube deleted, private and muted vids Empty Youtube deleted, private and muted vids

Post by Natsuru-san Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:33 am

Ever liked or loved a youtube vid? Maybe it was a certain anime scene or a song that you loved and then, it happens. The vid either get's deleted due to multiple copy right violations so the user who uploaded the vid had their account deleted or the vid gets deleted because of copy right or it goes against youtube's policy and so on or for whatever reason the vid is then set to private only. Well I've had this happen many a time. Durarara's songs are always being removed or hel the volume is even muted because of copy right and recently, actually just now I tried to find a certain Kiss X Sis OVA scene but after searching for it and even typing in the name of the vid it appears to have been deleted or possibly set to private though ima say deleted due to what was in it. Anyway this thread is for you to talk about your precious vids that got deleted, set to private or even muted and also to share what vids they were if you want. Kinda a way to remember the if you want but also to talk about them. As for the one I was trying to find, eh, I'd rather not say. Maybe next time. I do know a good many of my movies and song have gotten deleted though. -_-

EDIT: I don't regret creating this thread at all however I'm happy to say YAY! I found that particular Kiss X Sis vid that I though was deleted. Ironic it didn't show up when I typed it in. YT seriously needs to improve their search system. Naturally if there's any stories of vids making a come back you can talk about those here too. :)
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Youtube deleted, private and muted vids Empty Re: Youtube deleted, private and muted vids

Post by Nonononoki Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:03 am

I especially hate it when they block anime music in my country... ;D

Youtube deleted, private and muted vids Untitledvcfaq
Nonononoki
Nonononoki
Shinigami

Male Posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Youtube deleted, private and muted vids Empty Re: Youtube deleted, private and muted vids

Post by DemonEyesJoe Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:31 am

a video i uploaded myself is blocked in my country

DemonEyesJoe
DemonEyesJoe
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 997
Key / Visual Art's Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by plantkingman Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:49 pm

Happens all the time at the site. Its happened to me quite a few times when I uploaded videos there in the past. They get deleted or muted.
plantkingman
plantkingman
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Colme Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:56 pm

If anyone can find me Death Note 2: The Last Word, I would appreciate it. Razz
Colme
Colme
Bronze Saint

The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafiacow Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:24 pm

A few years ago, my friend made a hilarious 3-second video of one of his friends jumping and hitting his head on a sign. But his youtube account got hacked and the video was never seen again Sad
Mafiacow
Mafiacow
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum