JustDubs Online No Subs Just Dubs JustDubsOnline.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High School DxD 2nd Season's Title, Additional Cast Revealed

+8
plantkingman
Natsuru-san
Blazer
Shadow_Links
hydroponiks
Ovyda
Natsu Dragneel
Sir Maddy
12 posters

Go down

High School DxD 2nd Season's Title, Additional Cast Revealed Empty High School DxD 2nd Season's Title, Additional Cast Revealed

Post by Sir Maddy Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:26 am

High School DxD 2nd Season's Title, Additional Cast Revealed Highschool-dxd-new

his year's May issue of Fujimi Shobo's Dragon Magazine is revealing on Tuesday additional cast members for the second season of High School DxD, titled High School DxD New. Risa Taneda (From the New World's Saki, Oreshura's Kaoru, Say, "I Love You".'s Asami) will play Zenobia, Maaya Uchida (Yuruyuri's Mari, Vividred Operation's Rei) will play Irina Shidō, and Haruka Yamazaki (Hayate the Combat Butler's Ruka, Vividred Operation's Mizuha) will play Aika Kiriyū.

The new season was announced with the 13th light novel volume, which shipped last September. Ichiei Ishibumi's original light novel series centers around Issei Hyōdō, a dim-witted, lecherous second-year high school student who is killed by a girl on his first date ever. Issei (Yuuki Kaji) is reincarnated as a devil, and from that day forward, he serves as an underling of Riasu (Yōko Hikasa), a high-level devil who is also the prettiest girl on Issei's campus.

Tetsuya Yanagisawa directed the first season at the anime studio TNK with scriptwriter Takao Yoshioka and character designer Junji Goto. The season premiered in Japan on last January, and Funimation licensed the anime for North America for streaming and home video.

Source: ANN
Sir Maddy
Sir Maddy
Yuri Lover
Yuri Lover

Female Posts : 1017
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

High School DxD 2nd Season's Title, Additional Cast Revealed Empty Re: High School DxD 2nd Season's Title, Additional Cast Revealed

Post by Natsu Dragneel Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:50 am

Announce the date already, I'm getting excited
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 743
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

High School DxD 2nd Season's Title, Additional Cast Revealed Empty Re: High School DxD 2nd Season's Title, Additional Cast Revealed

Post by Ovyda Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:52 am

^ haha, agreed
Ovyda
Ovyda
God of Sport
God of Sport

Male Posts : 1052
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Film Club The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:54 am

Remember people: The New Release Club and The Anime Cafe are going to do an activity involving the second season
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by hydroponiks Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:57 am

i stil need to watch the 1st season
hydroponiks
hydroponiks
Gillian

The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Links Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:13 am

can't wait!
Shadow_Links
Shadow_Links
Shinigami

Male Posts : 142
The Anime Cafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazer Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:42 am

I got chills,
They're multiplying,
and I'm loooosing control-ol,
cuz the power your supplying
its electrifying!
Blazer
Blazer
Saiya-Jin

The Anime Cafe The New Release Club Key / Visual Art's Club Designing Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:01 pm

The "new" is unexpected for it's title name and while at first I didn't think much of it, after seeing the design in the pic I like it and think it's cute. :3 Also HELL YAAAA!!! Rei-chan's VA to VA a character in the 2nd season. Just too awesome. ^-^ Now like so many have said lready, if they'd only tell us the air date. (It's getting harder to wait. Hehe)

@Natsu: Oh worry not I'll be watching this without a doubt if I can help it. Smile
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Female Posts : 707
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club i4Japan The Vocaloid Club

Back to top Go down

Post by plantkingman Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:47 pm

I've been waiting for season two of Highschool DxD. It may have seen like a pervy show to some, but I liked the plot line involved. Seeing a pervy character in anime is really nothing new.
plantkingman
plantkingman
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:11 pm

plantkingman wrote:I've been waiting for season two of Highschool DxD. It may have seen like a pervy show to some, but I liked the plot line involved. Seeing a pervy character in anime is really nothing new.

Most people here love this show. Issei is a pervert in a fun way.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852
The Anime Cafe The New Release Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:05 pm

Bato wrote:
plantkingman wrote:I've been waiting for season two of Highschool DxD. It may have seen like a pervy show to some, but I liked the plot line involved. Seeing a pervy character in anime is really nothing new.

Most people here love this show. Issei is a pervert in a fun way.
True but Rias ftw. ^-^
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by flame808 Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:35 am

Air date announced for July 2013
http://tinyurl.com/d5nu2ew
flame808
flame808
Academy Student

Male Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Metazoxan Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:10 pm

So it is a summer anime then. Well that isn't too far off. Looking forward to it.
Metazoxan
Metazoxan
Saiya-Jin

Male Posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:54 pm

Thats next season (after the 1 thats about to start). Nice, im excited for it.
Bato
Bato
Vasto Lorde

Male Posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:26 pm

Well it's about god dam time, the two anime clubs will have a joint activity of the second season
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru-san Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:11 am

FINALLY! So July huh? Ok, but what day? *I'm waiting* xD Hem I just realized the xD emoticon looks like DxD but without the first D. I wonder if that's just a coincidence.
Natsuru-san
Natsuru-san
Saiya-Jin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger7327 Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:50 pm

I can't wait, lol. I am too excited Very Happy
Ginger7327
Ginger7327
Bronze Saint

Male Posts : 132
The Anime Cafe The League of Legends Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down